Strap-on experiences

We like using the double dildos like the "Feeldoe" and the "Share" as they give more stimulation for the wearer. However, being none too slim or flexible and liking the face-to-face positions we have always found these lacking in length. We solved this by adding a 3 inch penis extension to the receiver's end of the dildo and this works just great.

The extension http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=61
is the one we use. Its very soft and gives good sensations with the 'nubbs' on the surface. Worth considering if you find the strapon is a bit short (or if you are just greedy and want lots!)
 
Actually, I was being considerate of the forum. I don't want to bore people. On the other hand, I'm happy to go into minute detail if that is what is called for.
 
Actually, I was being considerate of the forum. I don't want to bore people. On the other hand, I'm happy to go into minute detail if that is what is called for.

You _were_ being considerate and polite. Thanks.

Now, spill it! Gives us the fun details ;)

Photos are welcome.
 
I prefer being in control. Work has been getting tough lately. I've been taking on more difficult and more demanding projects. My wife is very supportive. Sometimes that means the same thing as a person being merely submissive. In her case that is certainly true. She is happy to accomodate me when she can tell I'm pushing myself. It has meant totally giving herself to me.

She could not understand why I was not really speaking to her last week. She offered herself only to be ignored or pushed away. She knew there was no point asking: "What's wrong?". On Friday night as I lay awake with the work of the week gone and the week ahead tumbling in my head she whispered: "I know you've got a lot on your mind." I did not respond. She said: "I know I should be taking control." I had to get up in the morning to go to work on Saturday, but my mind was at ease.

We had dinner at home. We hardly spoke. It was late by then. I had a shower and went to the bedroom. She was already there. I was naked. She was not. She was wearing heels. She had a black leather harness strapped around her waist and thighs. A black silicone dildo stood out from the front of it. She wore nothing else and she was beautiful. My wife is long limbed and athletic. The muscles of abdomen accentuated the angle of the harness and the protrusion of the large cock that jutted out from it.

Is it worth proceeding? I understand that this may have been exciting to me, bu tit may be quite run of the mill to people here.
 
More Now..!!

I prefer being in control. Work has been getting tough lately. I've been taking on more difficult and more demanding projects. My wife is very supportive. Sometimes that means the same thing as a person being merely submissive. In her case that is certainly true. She is happy to accomodate me when she can tell I'm pushing myself. It has meant totally giving herself to me.

She could not understand why I was not really speaking to her last week. She offered herself only to be ignored or pushed away. She knew there was no point asking: "What's wrong?". On Friday night as I lay awake with the work of the week gone and the week ahead tumbling in my head she whispered: "I know you've got a lot on your mind." I did not respond. She said: "I know I should be taking control." I had to get up in the morning to go to work on Saturday, but my mind was at ease.

We had dinner at home. We hardly spoke. It was late by then. I had a shower and went to the bedroom. She was already there. I was naked. She was not. She was wearing heels. She had a black leather harness strapped around her waist and thighs. A black silicone dildo stood out from the front of it. She wore nothing else and she was beautiful. My wife is long limbed and athletic. The muscles of abdomen accentuated the angle of the harness and the protrusion of the large cock that jutted out from it.

Is it worth proceeding? I understand that this may have been exciting to me, bu tit may be quite run of the mill to people here.

Please continue... at length if you are willing.... heck... show us pics if you feel the need.
 
I did not say anything. I did not act suprised. I walked over to her to kiss her. She took her hand and put it behind my head and brought my mouth to her's. In her heels she was almost the same height as me. Her cock was at the same height as mine. I was becoming erect and as my cock touched her's a thrill burned through my body. With her other hand she took my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pulled hard and then harder. I am not circumcised but my foreskin had drawn back almost completely as my cock strained against the excitement. She pulled her mouth away from mine and whispered: "I'm going to fuck your arse".

She put her hand on my neck and slightly pushed me down. I went to my knees and faced her cock before putting it in my mouth. I have never done this before. I have never seen her with a strap on harness before. I have never seen her act like this before. I prefer being in control but that's not what I thought as I was sucking her.

I saw myself in the mirrors of the bedroom wardrobe as she led me to the bed and lay me down on my stomach. I saw my pale white skin. I saw my nakedness. I saw my cock hard, erect and leaking a trail sparkling fluid. She massaged my genitals from behind as she applied lubricant to my arse. It was slippery and soothing. I knew what she was about to do and I was aching for it. She slid one cool finger into me and I moaned slightly. She removed that and replaced it with two and pushed in until her knuckles were hard up against my arse.

She applied more lubricant to me and then to the black cock attached to her. She kneeled on the bed behind me and leant forward holding the cock against my arse. I felt the pressure of it against me and she pushed a bit harder and then... it popped into me. I felt my cock leaking into a small puddle undeneath me. I felt the width of her cock stretch me as she slid deeper. She stopped, paused, retreated slightly and then pushed again. Each time my cock pulsed as she passed against my prostate. I kept leaking.

She continued to enter me more confidently. She did not appear surpised that I had taken a cock into my arse for the first time, with such ease. Nor did she seem suprised when I moaned: "Fuck me." She did fuck me. She pressed in so that the leather of her harness was against my skin. She kept a slow rhythm of moving back and pushing in against me. The pleasure was exquisite. My genitals were covered in my own lubricant which now pulsed out of me constantly. She paused only once - to apply some more lubricant to her cock - and then continued to fuck me. She would gently increase the force and maintain it when I responded with a moan. The thrusting got no harder than the sound of a smack of her harness against my skin.

Finally she paused and pulled herself out almost the whole way. She said: "You're getting quite messy".

I was quite ashamed of myself and I said meekly: "Oh, I'm sorry."

She slid herself all the way back in pressed herself hard against me. She was laying on top of me and I felt her breasts and abdomen against my back. She kissed my cheek and said it was okay. She said: "From now on, your arse will always be available to me."

I said: "Yes."

She slid herself from me and went to the bathroom.

I had to get up and go to the toilet.




Is there anything more you'd like to know?
 
Have your felt her loose control of her thrusting to take it to the level that she needs for her own enjoyment?

So far, it has only been the one time. She was very controlled throughout.

It was two nights ago. I expect there'll be more.
 
I did not say anything. I did not act suprised. I walked over to her to kiss her.
....
Is there anything more you'd like to know?

Wow, thank you very much for sharing. It sounds like a wonderful time. I'm surprised as well that you took it the first time so easily, but we are all different.

I'm sure I am not the only one that is looking forward to hearing more.

Again, thanks for sharing. Please feel free to share more if you'd like.
 
Strap-on Role Reversal

Carol pegs me only a couple of times a year; she just doesn't enjoy it.

Then she asked for something completely different over the holidays: I had to wear the dildo and take her from behind! Two hard-ons are better than one! :eek:
 
girl on girl

My ex and I loved role play, she had a strap on which she used just to simulate a cock straining against her jeans, but for sex and penitration it ways was taken off and fists, fingers and tongues replaced it, she always said it was just part fo the act. Untill one night in a particular playing game she never removed it and After i was finsihed sucking it to her satified moans she through me roughly to the floor and demanded I stradled it. My god, it was good. both of us we fully exhausted by the end and we/I have never looked back since.
 
A few experiences, but still looking

First post, bear with me!

In a previous relationship, I had the courage to seek out strap-on play, and the first time was really exciting, (in that taboo sorta way) but my ex wasn't into it. I won't go into details, but she never seemed to have the courage to really take control. Now I'm single, so fantasy will have to do.:rolleyes: To all the previous posters, thank you! It is really great to hear about so many great experiences. It'll keep my hopes up for the future!

Thanks again everyone, its great to find a community to share these sorts of things.
 
I am secretly embarassed that I have been fucked. I just can't wait for her to do it again...
 
This morning my wife asked if I would be her "special" Valentine. She said I would have to be her Valentine bitch, and that she plans to fuck my ass with a series of dildos until she reaches the largest of her toys - the Kong. After telling her "yes", she described a scene where she'll be wearing latex stockings and gloves and I'll have on my crotchless asspants which will leave my shaved asshole fully exposed. First she wants to cum while I lick her ass and she has her vibe on her clit. I'll have a big buttplug in me during my asslicking time. Once she gets off she said she'll have me suck her strapon til she's convinced I'm ready to take all of her cocks like a hot little bitch.
We also talked of her fisting my ass while wearing her shoulder length black gloves. We haven't tried it yet, but I promised her I'd be prepared for her to attempt it.
I can't wait to be her Valentine.
 
Back
Top