The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

"Oh umm you already know about the lingerie shop?" She said with a blush as she looked away. "I'm... well flattered that you would even say you wanted a autograh, but I don't think I'm pretty even that you would really want too." Eli looked back at her brother. "Though Alkresh, and many others are being very, very kind with the complements about how I look!"

Mama laughed, her large body shaking. "You are simply too modest Eli. If everyone looked as good as you, I'd be out of business in a week. Besides, I saw the way Bridget glowed when she talked to me today, she wouldn't do that for some plain jane."

She moved her hands up to her hairand pulled it up so it was in a bun. "So the cities been amazing! So many nice people! A lot that love Alkresh and few... well..." she shook her head. "What did you want to take about though Mama?"

The ogress sighed. "That's actually one of the reason's I wanted to meet with the two of you, to make sure you were okay." She saw Alkresh climb into the bath, still aroused from his blowjob in the coach. "Oh my, Alkresh, is that for me?" Seeing him blush she added with a smile, "Just playing love, I'm sure my old body wouldn't interest you two love birds."

"Anyway, you two were very lucky. There's been talk of a lot more of them planning something big, so it was good you only encountered one idiot at the train station. About five of them came here yesterday, started screaming for purity and tried to take some of my girls. Jack stopped them but a lot of the girls were too spooked so I let them have the day off."

Alkresh grabbed a wash cloth for Eli from the side of the bath and put his arm around her shoulders before kissing her on the cheek. He looked back at Mama Sinner.

"Why were they after the girls?"

"Some of them were elves from the region, girls they knew. They couldn't bear the thought of them pleasuring anyone but elves. They threw some rather nasty remarks at Cynthia...goddamn bastards."

Alkresh explained with a mournful tone, "She's married to Sam, the baker we met this morning."

Mama shook her hands. "Look, I didn't invite you all here so we could get depressed, I just wanted to give you all a little warning. I'm sure this wouldn't interest Eli, anyway, and there can't be that many of the bastards left. Cynthia's fine, she was just a tad shook up. Let's just relax and have a little refreshment before we hit the town."

The Ogress clapped her hands and a young but mature looking elf walked in wearing what could only be described as a rough toga. She bowed to the three of them, giving all three a good look at her cleavage. Her brown hair was done up and she was noticeably dark skinned for the normal type of elf that was found in the area.

"Mama, honored guests, is there anything you need?"

"Yes Cynthia, a bottle of spring wine and four glasses." Mama replied, looking lovingly at the young elf.

"Four?"

"Yes, you'll be joining us. I think you deserve to take a break."

The Elf looked a bit concerned but bowed and headed off. When she left, Mama shook her head.

"That girl..."

Alkresh held Eli to him and let his left hand move the washcloth over her breasts and slowly slid it between her legs, where he began to rub.

"In the mean time, let's get you all nice and clean, Eli." The half-orc said, kissing her on the lips, "You don't mind Mama, do you?"

Mama chuckled but shook her head. "Of course not, I brought us here so she could get washed, you two go ahead and feel free to ask me or Cynthia for help if you'd like it, okay Eli?"
 
Eli leaned back against Alkresh as Mama Sinner explained what had happened yesturday. She still didn't understand why people cared so much what elves did, or who they did it with. Sure, elves were like the only creature that still seemed to perfer their own kind to any other, but that didn't seem like a reason to try and take the elves back to their old land.

"The city isn't the only place with people like this is it?" She asked softly. She lived in a town that was populated by mostly elves so they never really had trouble like this. Especial with people going after the females.

Eli looked away from them as a elf walked in. She was pretty, but she didn't look... quite like any elf she'd seen before. Not that that was really a surprise. There were dozens of different breeds of elves.

Mama, honored guests, is there anything you need?"

"Yes Cynthia, a bottle of spring wine and four glasses." Mama replied, looking lovingly at the young elf.

Oh, so that's who Cynthia is. She thought to herself. Hmm her daughter looks a lot like her. Eli watched as she ran off to get what the Mama sinner needed. Only to giggle when Alkresh started to wash her body. She closed her eyes a bit and moved her hand to grab his arm. "'ll make sure to tell you if we need any help Mama." She told her, blushing a bit.

Getting washed was one thing. Getting washed in front of someone lese was a completly different thing. Her legs spread a bit more so he could rub her moan. "Alkresh, I can wash myself." She told him.
 
Alkresh ignored his sister and just scrubbed her while he kissed her neck and face.

Mama giggled in the corner.

"Don't be silly Eli, I know Alkresh and you are into some power games, just let your master wash you." She ordered as she pushed a small dish through the pool that contained a bar of soap. Returning to her question, the Ogress answered,

"This is one of the few towns where there is so much mixing. I've heard of a couple more but they're usually too small to draw much attention. Unfortunately, that means we get nutjobs like that man you encountered who are so stuck in the old ways that they are blind to the changing times. My poor girls already have it bad from the tourists who think that prostitutes are the scum of the earth, getting called race traitors really hurts them."

She watched Alkresh start sudding Eli's breasts and smiled.

"I don't want you to think it's all bad though, Eli. A lot of the surrounding kingdoms are coming to our way of thinking and ever since Alkresh and his friends killed the last overlord, things have gotten a lot better for everyone."

Alkresh said nothing and let a finger slide up Eli's pussy. "He really did fill you up, didn't he? I'll have to make sure to scrub nice and deep, won't I?"

He kissed her on the cheek.

"Just relax Eli. Mama's seen everything, there's no reason to feel embarrassed."

Mama chuckled. She saw Cynthia walk in with a tray that held the wine in a bucket and four small glasses and bade her to join them. The Elf disrobed and slipped into the water before floating the tray in the pool. She smiled when she saw what Alkresh was doing to Eli and, after pouring the wine, waded over to the two of them and handed them both glasses, Alkresh took a hand away from Eli's breasts and started to sip.

"Thank you for talking to my daughter today, Mr. Bloodstone. She really looks up to you."

Alkresh shook his head as he resumed fingering his sister, this time with two fingers. "Please Cynthia, you know you can call me Alkresh.'

The elf then smiled at Eli, "And you must be Eli. My daughter said you were beautiful but I don't think she knew the half of it."

Cyntha reached down and picked up the wash cloth and began to scrub Eli's breasts.

Mama poured herself a glass and chuckled, "So Eli, now that you have two people feeling you up and another one looking at you, do you still think you aren't beautiful?"
 
"Games? I'm sorry Mama, but this is no game. Alkresh is my master and I am his slut. I'm his little slut, here to do what he want he wants me to, when he wants it done. If I do not, I will gladly be punished by him." She told her, moanig softly as she breasts were cleaned. She could feel her nipples harding under his touch.

As she was being washed, Eli moved her body back a bit more, pressing herself up against him until she felt his hard cock. Slowly, she started moving her hips back, grinding back into him. "I'm not worried Mama. I have Alkresh and I don't think he'll allow anyone to really hurt me... besides himself of course." She giggled.

"Ohh," She gasped when Alkresh pushed into her with a finger. "Mmmm, Alkresh please don't get me all worked up again." She mumbled as her head fell back a bit. She was already feeling the effect of him, her body going into over drive.

Her eyes were still open, so she saw Cynthia walked back in, carrying the drinks. When she came over she slowly took her drink, trying hard not to moan to loud as she panted against her brother. When she went to take a sip, he added another finger. "Ohhh god!" Sh moaned as her head fell back. "Thank you Cynthia, but your just as beautiful if not more. Sam, mmm is very lucky!" She told her.

"Mmmm yes!" She moaned, closing her eyes as Cynthia started to wash her too. "I feel more rude them beautiful. I'm not pleasing Cynthia or Alkresh at all." She moaned softly.
 
Alkresh grinned. "You really are a good slut Eli but a bit too horny, if that's possible. I think I'll have to ask Mama to help with that."

The ogress chuckled. "Oh she surely can't be that bad, Alkresh. I don't think your slut needs a belt."

Alkresh laughed, "Oh you'll see." He hefted Eli up in his lap and positioned his cock into her entrance before he let her fall on his shaft. "I'm sorry I haven't been giving you more cock, my sweet little slut. I think mama needs an idea of how big of a slut you are. Why don't you tell her and Cynthia all the naughty things you did today?"

As the half-orc pleasured his sister, Cynthia spied Eli's breasts bouncing in and out of the water and took a nipple in her mouth and began to suck. Seeing what fun the elf was having, Mama waded over and took Eli's other nipple and began to suck and nibble while squeezing her breast.

"I'm sorry Eli, I should have known you were a dutiful slut for Alkresh" She took a moment to twist her nipple, "Please forgive an old woman." The ogress said with a wicked smile, "Now please, tell me all the naughty things you did today."
 
Eli opened her eyes as she was lifted up. "Mmm master you wouldn't. Not here." She moaned before his cock impaled her, going deep. " Ohh fuck!" She cried as she started to bounce up and down on his lap, purring, moaning, and gasping as she was fucked. "Ohh tell them what did. Mm okay master."

Before she could say anything else, both her nipples were attacked. "Aah!" She placed her hand on Mama Sinner's shoulder as the other went to Cyntia's. "Yo-your fine Mama. Oooh my god."

She closed her eyes as she to a moment to enjy being used before she talked. "Well once we got off the train, me and Alkresh went to the bakers and got something to eat, then we ent to a ally and I sucked his cock for the first time. Then we went into the lingerie shop and ... well... I sucked 2 different guys and then got fucked as I pleasured Bridget."

Her head fell back as she got hotter and hotter, her pussy getting wetter. Her body started to tingle in that way that she knew she was close to cumming. "Mmmm then we went to Alkresh's place and he fucked me. Then I fucked a water sprite. Sson after I got punished then fucked a water sprite again and made her my slut." She bit her lip, muffling herself before she screamed out in pleasure.

"Then I got fingered, th0en got fucked my a human. Now.... this.... Master! Im getting close!" She cried out.
 
Alkresh raised Eli up until only the tip of his dick was inside her.

"See Mama? I think this poor girl might be too horny, she won't survive long in this city if she's too busy thinking about all the things that make her pussy feel good."

Mama Sinner let Eli's nipple pop out of her mouth before smiling. "You're right Alkresh but please, let's let your slut wait till after tonight before we put a belt on her."

Alkresh nodded. "Okay Slut, you better thank Mama after this." He kissed her shoulder and slammed her down on his cock.
 
Eli growled deep in her throat as Alkresh moved hr up so she couldn't bounce anymore. She was starting to get really mad that everyone kept stopping when they were pleasuring her. "Master, I don't think I'm always thiking about myself. I think about you and your cock a lot more." She said with a sweet innocent voice.

She opened her ey0es and looked between both Mama Sinner and her brother. Belt? What belt? She didn't have time to really ask before she was slammed back down on his cock.

She screamed out in pleasure and arched her back. "Thank you Mama Sinner!" She screamed as she sut her ey0e again. Her nails dug into both women on accident as she spoke. "Mmmm Alkresh, can I cum, please?" Eli asked, panting.
 
Alkresh pulled Eli up and then turned her so she was facing him. He reinserted his cock and started to fuck her wildly. He had gotten pretty worked up from the coach ride, so he was very close as well.

"Yeah Eli, you can cum. Just go ahead slut, cum all over your master's dick. Tonight I'll let you cum as many times as you like." He leaned up and kissed his sister, cumming deep inside her. When he had finished, he looked up at her.

"Looks like you're all dirty again slut. Maybe Mama or Cynthia should help clean your pussy this time. Be honest, which would you rather have eat your sweet little pussy?"
 
Eli clung to her brother as he thrust over and over again inside her pussy, making her screams raise louder and louder. Her nails were digging into him, most likely leaving pretty deep marks on his body. The way he was thrusting, it didn't take her long to expolde all over his member, just as he filled her with his cum.

When she stopped, she leaned against him, shaking and panting, trying hard to catch her breath. Her head moved down and rested on his shoulder, her eyes closing a bit.

"If I keep cumming, I'll run out of juices master." She mumbled to him, but turned her head to look back at Cynthia and Mama. "MMm, I don't know master. Their both so pretty."She said sweetly as she moved her hands up to his hair. "Hmmm I met Mama first so I guess her." She told him.
 
Alkresh hugged his sister to him and whispered in her ear.

"I'm so proud of you Eli, just focus on enjoying yourself for now, okay?"

Mama chuckled and pulled Eli gently off Alkresh's lap and kissed her, licking the elf's lip.

"No secrets now, you two. You're gorgeous Eli. I'll have to steal you away from Alkresh and have you work a couple nights. Now, just be calm and feel free to be as loud as you want, I'll consider it a compliment."

Mama lifted the elf up and put El's legs around her back so her mouth was right on her pussy.

"Okay, Eli, let's get you nice and clean." The ogress had over a decade of experience and she put it to use and began to use her long dark tongue to pleasure Eli.
 
Eli smled at Mama as she was lifted up off her brother lap, her lips going to her's. She moaned around the kiss and kissed her back, running her tongue over her's for a moment until Mama pulled away.

"Ohh I would love to be able to work for you a few nights Mama Sinner. I mean as long as my master desn't have nay problems with it." She added quickly. She bit her lip for a moment as she was lifted up. Her legs when around her so she didn't fall off.

She placed her hands on her shoulders to balnce herself before she felt her tongue run over her pussy. Eli moaned loud and closed her eyes, letting her head fall back as she did. "Mmm Mama, that feels sooo good! You tongue is amazing Ms. Sinner!"
 
Mama took a moment to try and mumble something but in the end just beckoned to Cynthia with a series of hand gestures. As the ogress resumed her controlled and skilled licking, the dark elf walked behind Eli and began to lick the young moon elf's tiny asshole.

Cynthia laughed and started stroking Eli's back. "Mama just said that I should make sure this little hole is nice and clean. It's delicious but I should probably make sure it's clean. Just relax baby."

The elf wet her index finger and slowly worked it into Eli's ass, pumping her little digit in a steady rhythm.
 
Eli gasped out in surprise and tried not to fall over as she was 'cleaned'. Her moans began louder as her eyes closed all the way. She felt Cynthia push a finger into her ass and jumped a bit in surprise.

"Mmm Cynthia, I can assureyou, that it is clean back there. You don't have to do that." She said. It didn't hurt having her finger there. It just felt... weird. She was still unsure if she liked it or not.

Mean while, Mama's tongue was driving her completly insane with pleasure. She felt like she would cum any minute, but that couldn't be ight. She just came a few minutes ago.
 
As Eli was pleasured by the two women, Alkresh moved around and began to rub both Mama and Cynthia's mounds, causing them both to moan.

"Mmmm, feels like the two of you need a good scrubbing too." He began to finger them with his hooked index fingers while he looked up at Eli.

"Come on slut, cum for your new friends."

Cynthia and Mama both sped up their ministrations while Alkresh worked them to orgasm; Unlike Eli, neither one had cum all day and were already aroused to the brink, making them easily shudder as orgasms ripped through them.
 
"Y... yes master." Eli moaned as she closed her eyes tighter as she got closure to cumming as they both sped up. She started to squirm and twist. It didn't take her long with them both pleasuring her for her to explode. She gave a loud shriek as she came, her legs tighteninaround Mama as she drenched her face in her nectar.

Slowly, she stopped and tried to move off Mama Sinner and stop tat maddening licking. "Mmm okay, please stop." She whispered, her clit pulsing hard, making her gasp and jump when ever Mama run her tongue over it.
 
Mama sighed and pulled Eli off of her, licking her lips clean. She held the young elf at eye level and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"Are you sure you want me to stop? Your body seems like it could cum for me a few more times, Eli."

Cynthia withdrew her finger from Eli and held her so the two women sandwiched her with their breasts.

"I'm sorry you two. The reservations were made for 8:00 PM and it is already 7:20."

The Ogress sighed, "Well my little dumpling, I enjoyed myself greatly, I hope we can do this again soon."

She lowered Eli down and climbed out of the pool with Cynthia. The two of them laid out towels and dried each other off while Alkresh helped his sister out of the pool and held her to him. He grabbed a towel for himself and for Eli. He let her dry herself but his right hand did start rubbing her clit, though more as a matter of inspection.

"Poor little sister," he whispered, "You're still really sensitive here, aren't you? I really enjoyed watching you three go at it...it made me want you even more."

ALkresh kissed Eli deeply.

"I love you sis."
 
Eli sighed when she was finally moved down and away from her face. She wrapped her arms around Mama's neck as they both hd her. "I'm sorry Mama, I would love to keep playing but I am tired." She mumbled to her she pulled away.

She frowned a bit when she heard about the reservations. She would have loved to take the time to pleasure them. Awe well, another time. She thought as Alkresh started to help her out of the pool.

She took her towel from her brother and started to dry herself off, until she felt his finger on her clit. She jumped and tried to move her hips to get away from his finger. A few soft whimpers came out of her mouth as she grabbed the towel tighter.

"I... I think I came away to much Alkresh. I... I don't think you should touch my clit anymore tonight." She said ftly before his lips met her's. Se quickly leaned up and kissed him back, moving her tongue into his mouth. When they pulled back she smiled. "I love you more Alkresh."

Eli grabbed his other hand as she took a step back, moving away from his finger. "Can I get dressed now?"
 
Alkresh hugged her. "I should punish you for telling me what I can and can't do...but you're right, I don't want to hurt you. We can let it rest a while. Let's just enjoy tonight like a normal couple."

He released her so she could get dressed. As he got his clothes on, he called over to Mama.

"So what is the plan for tonight?"

The Ogress was helping Cynthia into a tiny red dress that showed off her legs. When she herself had dressed back up, she finally answered.

"I wasn't sure if what had happened at the lingerie store was a fluke or if Eli really was as horny as Bridget told me. I figured church would be a good place to start her at."

Alkresh nodded and looked over at Eli. "Good idea, I figured I'd get her to join up before long anyway, it will be a nice way to ease her into life in the city."

When he finished dressing, he walked over to Eli and kissed her forehead. "I think you'll like this."

(OOC: If it's all right, I'd like to use a time-skip here to when they arrive)


-------
The church wasn't one building but rather a group of buildings that were in the center of town with a massive rectangular platform made of marble in between all of them. The platform had a number of revelers dancing on it to music provided by a music group composed of a several elves and a nymph singer. The music was slow but surprisingly passionate and many couples were gazing longingly into each others eyes. However, this was not the groups destination; instead, they were headed to an open air restaurant that smelled of many cooked meats. The music still carried over to the seats and the four of them found seats right at the edge of the platform, giving them a perfect view of the dancers and the band.

Mama sighed, "I had hoped they would be playing something faster, I'm not in the mood for young love tonight...no offense you two," she said, indicating Alkresh and Eli.

"They'll be changing over to something faster in just a bit," A Dwarf waiter said with a wink. He had trimmed his beard but it still hung down to his neck. "Do you know what you all would like?"

Mama chuckled, "I'll have the roast chicken with a lemon glaze and Darksap wine for all of us. Also, would it be possible to have dessert to go?"

The dwarf looked confused. "Sure but what do you want?"

"A cute little dwarf with big muscles and a trimmed beard." She said with a wink.

The waiter blushed and turned to Alkresh.

"I'll have a steak, very rare."

When Cynthia was about to order, Mama stopped her.

"I think I called about her order ahead of time."

The waiter nodded and led a surprised Cynthia to another table, where Sam was waiting. The two of them kissed and blushed.

"Sometimes I think I am too kind of an employer. Sorry Eli, you'll have to get to play with her another day."

When the waiter came back, he looked at Eli. "And what will you have miss?"
 
Eli giggled and held him tight. "Oh, but I do love your punishment Alkresh. You think of the bet ones to show me who's boss." She purred before letting him go. She went over to her dress and took a moment to look it over and make sure there was no cum on it. When she sure it was still clean she smiled and pulled it on.

She ran her fingers over the dress for a moment, making sure it was straight before she took her hair out of it's bun, letting her hair fall down her back in a beautiful black waterfall.

As she did this, Eli listened to them talk about a place called 'church'. They way they talked about it didn't make her think it was just a nice place everyone went to, anytime.

She looked up at her brother as he kissed her. "What do you mean be 'join'? She asled softly.

*** ** ***

Eli sat down as when they all got to the table. She looked around the restaurant, taking it all in. It ooked quite beautiful. She never thought she would ever sit in a place so amazing. Her eyes were on the dancers and the band players bere Mama Sinner started to talk.

"Oh Mama you must be kidding. This music is lovely." She said sweetly, a bright smile on her face.

As the waiter came by, she looked down at her menu and loqked it over. She notced that it was all mostly meat. She bit her lip a bit. She hadn't tried any of these stuff. Eli looked up as Cynthia as lead away to a different table. "Ohh Mama that was so sweet. I don't mind. I'm sure I'll have tons of time to play with her some other time." She told her when she noticed Sam was waiting for her.

When the waiter came back she looked back at her menu. "Well... I'm really not sure. I mean it sounds good but..." She stopped and looked at the waiter. "I'll just have the streak like Alkresh, but well done please."
 
The waiter nodded and went off to the kitchen.

Alkresh scooted over and put his arm around Eli's shoulders. He kissed her on the cheek and held her to him.

"So Eli, what do you think of the church so far? Not exactly the average temple, is it?"

Another waiter came by with the Darksaps wine and poured a glass for each of them.

Alkresh kissed her again.

"Sorry, Eli, there I go trying to show off again. This night really should be about you." He kissed the tip of her ear and then whispered, "you look gorgeous sis, you have no idea how happy you're making me."

Mama drank her wine with a sly smile.

"You two are adorable. With all due respect, I wonder how the two of you got so close, so fast. I know you were childhood friends but it's still rather surprising to think the two of you are so warm...and close. I'd think you were long-time lovers...or family if I didn't know better."

She tilted the glass back before filling it again. "Ahhh, Lilith be praised! That is some good wine. So tell me Eli, what got the two of you going so hot so fast?
 
Eli cudled to her brother. "Oh this place is just breath taking Alkresh. I've never seen a place like this beofre." She said as she looked up at him, her eyes shining nd twickling. She looked away from him for a moment as a waiter poured them wine. "You now, we should make sure I don't have a lot of that. It has been said a elf came hold her wine, but I am not one of them." She warned before looking up at him.

Her face took a light shade of pink at his complement. "Thank you Alkresh, but I think look like a poor women when 'm sitting with both you. You look so hot in your suit and all the women ar0e looking at you." She pointed out.

Eli quickly turned to Mama when she spoke."Uh well... let me think about that." She said before putting her finger to her mouth and nipping on it for a moment. "Oh well you see as you said, childhood friends, but even back them I had the biggest crush in the world on him.I spent all my free time with him until he left."

She stopped to take a sip of her wine. "Unlike most elves I guess I had a crazy sex drive and when we were alone on the train I guess... well one thig lead t another." She put her head down. "He was just so good Mama and he's so gentle when he want to be, but then he turns into this animal! I can't help but fall for him and want to do anything he wants!"
 
Alkresh noticed the women looking at him. "Maybe so, Eli but none of them are worth my time."

When he heard her talk about their childhood days, he held her tighter. She had always been so loving, it wouldn't surprise him if she was telling the truth. He really was in love with her, despite the taboos that would normally keep them apart.

She stopped to take a sip of her wine. "Unlike most elves I guess I had a crazy sex drive and when we were alone on the train I guess... well one thig lead t another." She put her head down. "He was just so good Mama and he's so gentle when he want to be, but then he turns into this animal! I can't help but fall for him and want to do anything he wants!"

Mama chuckled. "I'll bet, dumpling! I remember when Alkresh came back from the war and the brothel threw him a late brithday party. Two of the girls he went to bed with that night had to take a whole three days off...sorry, you probably didn't want to hear that."

Alkresh blushed

The food arrived and Alkresh started to eat. He was surprised that Eli had learned to enjoy meat but knew elves didn't have to eat only fruits and vegetables. He filled her glass.

"Don't worry Eli, I won't let you get drunk. I want you to remember this night."
 
"Oh it's okay Mama, I don't really... mind that he had other women or that he'll have mor. What ever makes him happy is okay with me!" She said sweetly as she brought a hand up and brushed her hair away from her face. When their food came, she looked down at her's, hoping to herself that she didn't pick something she might regret as that she said the right thing to Mama.

She picked up and knife and fork and began to eat. It wasn't bad. It was acually it was pretty good. Better them the meat she tried at home. She looked up as Alkresh poured her another glass of wine.

"You know, your making it sound like your doing this big thing for me. Not that the dinner isn't amazing! It's just your making me thing we'll do even more." She tld him as she picked up her glass and drank some. She looked over at Mama as she set the glas down. "So, Ms. Sinner are you married yet?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "And would you mind telling me when you started up your brothels?"
 
Alkresh kissed her on the lips. "We just might do 'more' later, my precious pet."

The Ogress giggled. "Oh, it was about twenty-five years ago. This town was a mere dirtball that hadn't been claimed by any of the kingdoms yet so we mostly had runaways and criminals here. I had always been a bit of a protective woman, so when I saw that a lot of poor girls were being taken advantage of, I wanted to make a place where they could be safe. Of course, I've always been a devout follower of Lilith, even though it was illegal at the time, so I taught many of my girls how to share pleasure without being afraid of religious taboos or being taken advantage of.

The ogress gulped down her chicken in a single bite. "Of course, the natural next step was to form a brothel. We had pretty good business and, more importantly, we were all safe...though I had to crack my knuckles on more than a few fools' heads. We only had one till Alkresh came back...it's now a boarding house actually. While we were free from the kingdoms' influence, they still found ways to keep us from building the utopia we wanted. I managed to still make a good living by investing in casinos all over the continent...but that's enough about me."

"I'm happy to say most of the girls, and boys, we get nowadays are happy to be in the position they are in. A lot of the original girls were brought up on the idea of being promiscuous as a bad thing and really had to fight their feelings, nowadays, I'd like to think that most of my employees are seen as respectable, upstanding citizens. I think that's why my amateur nights are so popular." realizing Eli might not get the idea, she illustrated. "That's when I let a few girls or guys take their hand at being a prosititue for an evening. They get to get their rocks off and be the life of the party when they go back home."

Mama hooked her finger around her lip and thought for a moment. "Married? Well, I do have two children, Lana is on a wyrm ranch and David is actually a graduate student at the university. I never settled down with anyone though...I guess I just prefer to live by myself and enjoy everyone's company. Still, I am with someone who I love very much, we just don't do a lot of typical things married couples would do. We are thinking of having a child but there are some matters that are making that difficult."

The waiter returned with three domino masks, all black.

"We're going to begin the masquerade portion of entertainment soon. Please slip these on." He said with a wink at Mama.

The Ogress chuckled as she slid hers on. Alkresh followed and bade his sister to follow their lead.

"Go on Eli, the masks have some small enchantments on them to loosen inhibition and raise confidence." He said, "Nothing too bad, of course. Just gets people in the mood to have a good time."
 
Back
Top