Strip Clubs, Strippers, and Sex?

Sedah

Virgin
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Posts
25
So my wife and I decided to go visit a strip club together to see what sort of things happen there.

When we arrived, the bouncer told us in a very strict manner that the women were NEVER to be touched, but that they could touch us. Fair enough.

So we sat down and watched women dance, and after each dance, they came around and asked for a dollar. No problem.

There was then one dancer that we both thought was hot, and when she came by, we complimented her and gave her a couple of dollars. She offered to give us a "dance".

We paid $25 and went to a sofa-type area. She then proceeded to "dance".

I don't know what we were expecting, but this wasn't it. She stripped off all her clothes and proceeded to lick and kiss my wife, suck her tits, shove her tits in my mouth, invite me to lick and suck her neck, and basically do and invite us to do everything but actually make genital contact. She did this for a few minutes, then I guess the song ended (hard to be sure, was kind of in a daze).

She then suggested that we should get a private room, and asked if I was a police officer. Stupidly thinking at this point that she meant that there was a discount for police, I said that I unfortunately wasn't, which she thought was hilarious. We paid $250 and went to a back room. Again, I didn't know what to expect.

At this point, as soon as the door closed, she had us disrobe, apply a condom, and literally fucked both of us for half an hour. Complete, no holds-barred three way sex, although she did think oral on a woman was 'icky', so we didn't do that much. When we were done and time was up, she asked us to come back some time, we got tidied up, and left. The bouncer watched us leave with that same hard expression we'd walked in with.

So...

Is this a typical strip club experience? Do all clubs have dancers that will go that far with a customer? How can you tell what to expect? Was this an exceptional circumstance?
 
I have no idea. We had never done this kind of thing before, and weren't really expecting it to happen then.
 
There's higher class strip joints, and lower class ones. These types of things happen at the lower class ones usually. Judging from the way the bouncer behaved I'm guessing this was a lower class place. Surprisingly this can happen in nicer ones too. Pretty sure I had this offer thrown at me when I was in a very nice one in Miami. My buddy bought me a lapdance, she pulls me aside and whispers in my ear half way through something about it being able to get a lot more hard core. I was young and confused and never found out, but I suspect she was hinting at something like what happened with you.

This thread reminded me of this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLeUTpwFjI&feature=related
 
Last edited:
This thread just reminded me how much I hate strip clubs....I remember before I had ever been to one, being the pervert that I am, I was very intrigued. The actual experience was a huge turn off, however.
 
Last edited:
What do you normally pay for a hooker?

Think about this for a moment. That IS in fact what it amounts to. As long as the previously mentioned condom was used and you both were agreeing to it, it's between consenting adults but 250 dollars for 30 minutes....wow.
 
Think about this for a moment. That IS in fact what it amounts to. As long as the previously mentioned condom was used and you both were agreeing to it, it's between consenting adults but 250 dollars for 30 minutes....wow.

Is that a wow, what a deal or wow, you over paid? (just wondering :))
 
That's a good question: Is that a typical price for a hooker? My wife and I have no experience with "sex professionals", and while we had a good time, there's no reason to blithely overpay out of ignorance...
 
Hookers (actually they prefer being called escorts or companions) generally charge anywhere from 150 all the way up to 500 an hour. Of course this is merely an average, not cold hard fact for everywhere. I've also noticed the "average" varies from city to city as well as state to state. My personal experience is with the lower end gals, you get what you pay for.

[EDIT] Oh, and most of them charge extra for couples.
 
Last edited:
I am a garbageman, but I prefer to be called an Environmental Impact expert. But alas I am still a garbageman.
 
I think this is one of those items we are not to talk about?? but my wife and i had a similar experience like this also. we did not opt for the private bottle service wich was 300 . but for the lap dance she took us to a little room and was all over my beautiful wife. bra off shirt off ect... for one song. then she metioned the 300 dollar dance she said she would take care of my wife but not me. wish i had the three hundred at the time..... we have gone a few times since and they are always on my wife in a good way..... still havent gotten the bottle service maybe someday. i cant believe this post hasnt taken off better than it has.
 
Sounds like a good time had by all.

I envy the relationship you have with your wife.


Yea, we had a great time and we both loved it... the main impediment to doing it regularly (or again) is the financial impact.
 
While I have seen "touching violations" in both cheap and high class stripclubs, actual sex rare in my experience. I know I have broke the rules a few times.

The hottest time I have experienced would be a time where some porn star was dancing at the club and I was sitting at the far table when the star (I honestly don't remember her name) came out and all of the guys flocked to her table leaving me alone with a very atractive brunette. I felt bad for her and pulled out a five dollar bill to tip her. She didn't follow the routine and took off her top and bottoms walked over and sat in front of me. I could tell she was tipsy and I couldn't hear most of what she said over the music but I did hear, "Ya wanna taste". I nodded and she nudged my head between her thighs. I was scared half to death the bouncer would notice I would get the hell beat out of me but I ate her out till her set was done. I not sure if she came I not but I think she did. After her set was over she leaned down, kissed me (short kiss) and told me, "Thanks I need that, keep your money". I hung out hoping that she would come back out but she didn't. :(

I have seen more action at couples strip clubs but it was the guests involed not the strippers, that place used to turn a blind eye to what the guests would do within reason (if you were discrete) but you didn't touch the performers. But hell that was over a decade ago, I haven't been to a strip club recently.
 
It's hard to believe there are no dancers/strippers on Lit with something to add to this conversation. Most strange...
 
Is this perhaps something where it varies from region to region or from state to state? I have a theory that it may be more 'prevalent' in areas where the police are less strict about enforcing the law in this area than in others.
 
So my wife and I decided to go visit a strip club together to see what sort of things happen there.

When we arrived, the bouncer told us in a very strict manner that the women were NEVER to be touched, but that they could touch us. Fair enough.

So we sat down and watched women dance, and after each dance, they came around and asked for a dollar. No problem.

There was then one dancer that we both thought was hot, and when she came by, we complimented her and gave her a couple of dollars. She offered to give us a "dance".

We paid $25 and went to a sofa-type area. She then proceeded to "dance".

I don't know what we were expecting, but this wasn't it. She stripped off all her clothes and proceeded to lick and kiss my wife, suck her tits, shove her tits in my mouth, invite me to lick and suck her neck, and basically do and invite us to do everything but actually make genital contact. She did this for a few minutes, then I guess the song ended (hard to be sure, was kind of in a daze).

She then suggested that we should get a private room, and asked if I was a police officer. Stupidly thinking at this point that she meant that there was a discount for police, I said that I unfortunately wasn't, which she thought was hilarious. We paid $250 and went to a back room. Again, I didn't know what to expect.

At this point, as soon as the door closed, she had us disrobe, apply a condom, and literally fucked both of us for half an hour. Complete, no holds-barred three way sex, although she did think oral on a woman was 'icky', so we didn't do that much. When we were done and time was up, she asked us to come back some time, we got tidied up, and left. The bouncer watched us leave with that same hard expression we'd walked in with.

So...

Is this a typical strip club experience? Do all clubs have dancers that will go that far with a customer? How can you tell what to expect? Was this an exceptional circumstance?

This is not typical unless you're down in TJ or something...

I'm surprised the bouncer spoke to you at all, honestly.
 
I live in Tampa, which is basically the strip club capital of the world and this happens frequently, especially on slow days. There is a lot of competition between clubs, so I guess they will do what is needed to maintain a competitive advantage. Lap dances are around $25 and private room/VIP is around $200 - $250.
 
I take daytrips to the next state on business every month or two. There's a lowbrow, redneck stripclub by the side o fthe highway. I stop in to check out the girls nearly every trip. I've had lapdances from girls who wouldn't let you touch their tits, and I've had girls who would let me touch them anywhere. One memorably let me fingerfuck her for 2 songs.
The best one was a day I dropped in right after they opened on a weekday afternoon. There was one girl in the place, and she was shooting pool with some guy. I bought a beer and she came over to me. She said she'd seen me there before, and knew I liked to get dirty in the private booths. She excused herself from the pool table, and led me into one of the back booths.
She took off everything, and as I started to sit down, she told me to wait a sec. She undid my jeans, and pulled them down to my ankles, then pushed me back into the chair.
She spent the next ten minutes first letting me feel her up all over and fingerfuck her, then starting to tittyfuck my throbbing cock.
After a few strokes between her big (fake) tits,she started bobbing her head down and kissing the head. Then she went into a fullfledged blowjob, sucking the whole thing down her throat. I lasted about 3 minutes, and came all over her boobs, getting a little bit on her chin. She cleaned herself up, and I tipped her an extra $50.
 
It's hard to believe there are no dancers/strippers on Lit with something to add to this conversation. Most strange...

Oh you should see me in action when I am in the bathroom disrobing where there are no eyes to see. I can strip with the best of them. :)
 
I get to strip clubs about 1-2 times a year, usually on business trips. I always make sure I'm wearing something sexy underneath my slacks and button-down shirt (panties of course, thigh highs, sometimes a bustier). It is a surreal experience but an enjoyable one. I chat up the girls and try to be 'real' with them, let them relax a little. Once I find a friendly, pretty girl who isn't wearing boring lingerie ( ;) ), I'll get the champagne room. There's always enough grinding that I cum, either in my satin panties or down my leg, because my cock escaped. I tip well for the pleasure.

One place in Canada I went, even in the semi-private dance area, she stripped bare and put my hand on her pussy, telling me to rub her. I enjoyed touching everywhere you are generally not allowed to touch, but I kept cautious as I had no idea 'where that pussy had been' so to speak.

In a place in Chicago, an eager dancer early in the day got acrobatic, putting her legs to either side of me, with her face down like she was doing pushups over my crotch. She snuck up a hand and stroked me nine times before moving on to another dance move. She whispered after it was over that it was a special treat since it was my first time there. It was a very enjoyable time.
 
Back
Top