Menstrual Hut

Peri-menopause has been quite a ride so far.

No period this month, but the estrogen is pumping and I feel like I could easily out-fuck an 18yo boy.

This thread reminds me of two things:

1. Snugglestruggle has been gone for months, and no one up until now has noticed or cared. (Which makes sense.)

2. There were a lot more women posting on the GB back in the day.

My boyfriend wanted me this morning, but my period came last night. He didn’t care. Doesn’t care.

“Put a dark towel down on the bed.” I did.
“Put on your lipstick.” I did.
“Set your cigarettes out on the night stand.” I did.
“Get your vibrator out and make yourself come.” I did.
“Do it again.”

I love when he’s bossy.

Then he goes down on me. He makes these tiny circles with his finger just right at the very entrance to my inside and it makes me desperate to have his fingers inside me. But he almost never puts his fingers inside me. He just lets me wait for it. Long for it. Hope for it.

He flicks my clit with his tongue and keeps me right at the wild edge of orgasm for a a little too long. Then he finally makes me come that way. One time. Two times. Three times. It gets easier each time. But, still no finger inside me.

Then he fucks me. And kisses me. And comes inside me. The blood makes me more slippery than usual. And sensitive. Even after we finish I can still feel the place right at the edge where his finger circled me. It makes me ravenous for him. I want him again, and again, and again.

My boyfriend wanted me this morning, but my period came last night. He didn’t care. Doesn’t care.

“Do it again.”

I love when he’s bossy.

Then he goes down on me. He makes these tiny circles with his finger just right at the very entrance to my inside and it makes me desperate to have his fingers inside me. But he almost never puts his fingers inside me. He just lets me wait for it. Long for it. Hope for it.

He flicks my clit with his tongue and keeps me right at the wild edge of orgasm for a a little too long. Then he finally makes me come that way. One time. Two times. Three times. It gets easier each time. But, still no finger inside me.

Then he fucks me. And kisses me. And comes inside me. The blood makes me more slippery than usual. And sensitive. Even after we finish I can still feel the place right at the edge where his finger circled me. It makes me ravenous for him. I want him again, and again, and again.

Ooer madam! :rose:

I'm randy as a butcher's dog when the painters are in.

“Do it again.”

I love when he’s bossy.

giphy.gif

This is almost too good for this joint, the way it is now. :D I miss it when this sort of thing (and on this storytelling level) was the majority of the posts and the reason peeps came in never wanting to leave. Maybe one day again...

Ooer madam! :rose:

I'm randy as a butcher's dog when the painters are in.

Now, I can't use this personally, but it's great slang and I gots to remember it for general conversation, somehow! :D

giphy.gif

This is almost too good for this joint, the way it is now. :D I miss it when this sort of thing (and on this storytelling level) was the majority of the posts and the reason peeps came in never wanting to leave. Maybe one day again...

Now, I can't use this personally, but it's great slang and I gots to remember it for general conversation, somehow! :D

Yes, do you remember Roscoe's jacking off log? Fabulous.

I am officially post-menopausal. Yay! It's so great not having to worry about contraceptives. On the downside, did you know that you can continue having hot flashes even twenty years post menopause? Insane! I'm having loads more than i did when i was still having my period.

Very strange, when i had them before, they came randomly and without warning. Now they seem to be triggered by feelings of embarrassment or self-consciousness. Or arousal.

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a hot flash and an orgasm simultaneously. 🤔

Thank you, Zumi. I miss that, too.

Yes, do you remember Roscoe's jacking off log? Fabulous.

I do. That one was a keeper.

Back