Watching trolls being miserable and desperate...is really fun.

I'll bring my Queersetti and DCL alts back out if it will help.

Just offerin'

Such a giver :kiss: Whatever happened to Morcheeba? Was that her name? I loved her spunk... Was she real? :eek: She was always nice to me. Not many people were nice, which tunred me into not being nice... snarky lil beast at times.

I always pictured Rory as white, maybe cause I know a white Rory?

LovingTongue, now that brings back some memories, he was horrid to me - and for some darn reason I loved to poke the bear.

I do sometimes wonder if i'm on a forum with about 5 people. Really does make it difficult to open up guys, gummon.

Such a giver :kiss: Whatever happened to Morcheeba? Was that her name? I loved her spunk... Was she real? :eek: She was always nice to me. Not many people were nice, which tunred me into not being nice... snarky lil beast at times.

I always pictured Rory as white, maybe cause I know a white Rory?

LovingTongue, now that brings back some memories, he was horrid to me - and for some darn reason I loved to poke the bear.

I do sometimes wonder if i'm on a forum with about 5 people. Really does make it difficult to open up guys, gummon.

Morchie disappeared while I was on an extended break years back. She is/was real. She and I went at it more than once, but we usually got along great otherwise. Snark was a big thing back then! :D

Rory is cool. He wins all the dead pools. Not sure what to make of that though. :eek: :cool:

LT is still around. Still an idiot too. Most have him on iggy because of it.

Back