Ask Me A Question V.3.8.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn. Cool temps, bright sun. No snow yet. Football. And women in boots.

Same question, because it's a good one.

I also say Autumn...The beautiful breezes...the stunning changing of colors and the falling leaves...I also love that it is Boot and Cardigan weather...Something about the crispness in the air and the warm spice smells...and walking on the crackling leaves...I LOVE:heart:...Oh and pumpkins:)

What was your dream job when you were growing up?...id it the one you have now?

I also say Autumn...The beautiful breezes...the stunning changing of colors and the falling leaves...I also love that it is Boot and Cardigan weather...Something about the crispness in the air and the warm spice smells...and walking on the crackling leaves...I LOVE:heart:...Oh and pumpkins:)

Astrophysicist

Why do you do the job you do?

My dream job was to be a teacher, but I was so shy and had a fear of getting up and talking in front of people( not anymore) I love the career path I have taken:)

Same question

Astrophysicist

Why do you do the job you do?

I'm drawn to helping people through transitions in a way that empowers them to appreciate their own contributions. There is nothing more rewarding than being invited into the intimate moments of someone's life and knowing that the trust placed in you was handled with empathy and grace.. at least, to me

What makes you proud of yourself?

I'm drawn to helping people through transitions in a way that empowers them to appreciate their own contributions. There is nothing more rewarding than being invited into the intimate moments of someone's life and knowing that the trust placed in you was handled with empathy and grace.. at least, to me

What makes you proud of yourself?

I've been through a lot, and come out mostly whole. And I have two great well adjusted kids. Those are two things to be proud of.

Do you have one big regret?

I've been through a lot, and come out mostly whole. And I have two great well adjusted kids. Those are two things to be proud of.

Do you have one big regret?

I have plenty of them. Luckily, I am able to forgive myself for just about all of them.

In what time of your life were you most courageous?

I have plenty of them. Luckily, I am able to forgive myself for just about all of them.

In what time of your life were you most courageous?

As a child. I was fearless. Fierce. So full of life. I miss her.

Same question...

As a child. I was fearless. Fierce. So full of life. I miss her.

Same question...

Hmm...I think that it's been in the last couple years. I've become me and got a full time job and am planning the next part of my life so I like to think I'm pretty courageous right now in this moment (plus I have two teenagers in my house so I have to be courageous or they will combine forces and win :) )

What are you most afraid of?

Hmm...I think that it's been in the last couple years. I've become me and got a full time job and am planning the next part of my life so I like to think I'm pretty courageous right now in this moment (plus I have two teenagers in my house so I have to be courageous or they will combine forces and win :) )

What are you most afraid of?

Disappointing my children.. I don't see it happening but that "fear" drives many of my decisions

Personal goals: can you share one for each of the following categories:
Career
Wellness
Sexuality
Relationships

Disappointing my children.. I don't see it happening but that "fear" drives many of my decisions

Career
Wellness
Sexuality
Relationships

Career: to finish it out having fun. I'm not worried about where I finish it out at, I just don't want the next 15 years to be looked back on as sucking.

Wellness: Holding on to what I have and trying to improve upon it. It's really easy to live in excess and fighting that can be difficult at times.

Sexuality: The bar is so low you could step over it. And when you do I'll be the one looking up your skirt, which probably meets one of my goals.

Relationships: To create one that is meaningful and to always have a great one with my kids.

What was the last "life changing" skill you tried to improve your life? (e.g. meditation, yoga, etc.)

Career
Wellness
Sexuality
Relationships

First...that is definitely one of mine. And even the small disappointments break my heart.

Okay goals...
Career - To get my writing back on track and finish the trilogy that I'm working on and the one book I have in my head still. I want to be able to pay off my debt with my writing.

Wellness - I'm happy(ish) with where I am right now, but need to get to the gym more for a healthier body (and mind).

Sexuality - umm I'm in a good place as far as knowing who I am in terms of sexuality, but I'd like to now have the freedom to experience those things...which brings us to

Relationship - long term is to have a great friendship and still continue to support our kids when they are in college, but to live separate lives and find new people who are more suited for us. I don't plan to ever marry again once my marriage ends...but would like a like minded person to share my life with.

That's such a good question...so same one!

Linus -

I started Ashtanga yoga - I'll be in the primary series for life

Candy -

Career - to get into the C suite - it's possible
Wellness - I promised myself that I'd develop a regular sleep schedule.. it's coming along
Sexuality - to be in places where I can play with it more - I tend to be a work/home person
Relationship - to be in the same state as the person I love - it's complicated

What 3 apps do you most often access on your phone?

Linus -

I started Ashtanga yoga - I'll be in the primary series for life

Candy -

Career - to get into the C suite - it's possible
Wellness - I promised myself that I'd develop a regular sleep schedule.. it's coming along
Sexuality - to be in places where I can play with it more - I tend to be a work/home person
Relationship - to be in the same state as the person I love - it's complicated

What 3 apps do you most often access on your phone?

CNN
Joel Osteen
Amazon

Are you someone who writes daily to do lists?...or weekly?...

CNN
Joel Osteen
Amazon

Are you someone who writes daily to do lists?...or weekly?...

Oh absolutely! Especially at work...always feels good to cross things off. I probably need to do it more for my home life and maybe have less stress...

What's at the top of your bucket list?

Oh absolutely! Especially at work...always feels good to cross things off. I probably need to do it more for my home life and maybe have less stress...

What's at the top of your bucket list?

There's a state conference.. I'm putting together a proposal to present..

If you found out you might not live much longer, who would you need to see in person next week?

There's a state conference.. I'm putting together a proposal to present..

If you found out you might not live much longer, who would you need to see in person next week?

My daughter.
My parents.
My Sister.

Family.

If you found out that you had won the Lotto (a big pot, lets go with $500 Million),
What would you do with the money?

My daughter.
My parents.
My Sister.

Family.

If you found out that you had won the Lotto (a big pot, lets go with $500 Million),
What would you do with the money?

Plan my life out, invest, donate and move somewhere off the grid to enjoy nature. Of course there would be a new truck, boat and other toys along the way.
Travel the world when I need a getaway.

What should I have for dinner tonight?

I was going to say Canadian Bacon but that was just too silly. I would say pork chops. They are always good. Lots of ways to make them.

What should Scotty have to go with his pork chops?

I was going to say Canadian Bacon but that was just too silly. I would say pork chops. They are always good. Lots of ways to make them.

What should Scotty have to go with his pork chops?

Baked golden potatoes and asparagus.
If I help cook, I’m invited right?

Gift wrapped piney aromatic Sativa; legally purchased & possessed :cattail:

In your house: guests have shoes on or off?

Depends on the guests. Basic policy is shoes-off, but for our aged friends and family who are unsteady sans footwear, whatever keeps them vertical is a good thing, including footwear.

What was the last item conceived and created by you as a gift?

Depends on the guests. Basic policy is shoes-off, but for our aged friends and family who are unsteady sans footwear, whatever keeps them vertical is a good thing, including footwear.

What was the last item conceived and created by you as a gift?

I gifted my sister an intaglio print I editioned.
Green or red grapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back