Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

Why is Emperor Carrot Head punishing New Jersey ?
That's an easy one. All states housing the majority of American voters who rejected Tromp must be punished. It's called, "getting even". Or revenge. Or infantile rage. It has nothing to do with aiding the nation.
 
Daddy's princess Ivanka is getting a million dollars- For what, exactly ?

An OGE official declined to speak about any specific case, but said that it’s “not uncommon” for the office to ask an employee to switch to a fixed income to alleviate concerns stemming from a federal law that forbid employees from participating in government matters if they or their family has a financial interest


The OGE official said that a so-called cross-guarantee doesn’t help conflicts of interests issues. “We don’t usually get involved with this,” the official said.

Ivanka Trump shifted her assets to various trusts while she serves in the White House, though many questions remain about the details of the arrangement, which have not been disclosed.

Her father, for example, did not fully separate from his business interests when he was sworn in as president. Instead he placed his holdings in a trust designed to hold assets for his “exclusive benefit,” which he can receive at any time. He also retains the authority to revoke the trust.


http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article204578309.html

An interesting look at the Trump empire, at the link.
 
Exhuberant Emperor Carrot Head takes a road trip to California


Trump’s California trip: Big political showdown, or just an expensive troll?


Trump’s an expert at hijacking headlines with culture-war stunts.

His California invasion is just one more

On the taxpayer dime, Trump will kick off a trip to California on Tuesday that, regardless of official explanations, is clearly intended as a political stunt to distract his base voters away from his myriad of scandals and remind them that Trump is their man because he pisses off liberals.

The California visit must be understood in this light.

Trump is facing multiple scandals and coming under increasingly dangerous legal scrutiny. His own base is losing enthusiasm, while Democratic voters are getting fired up as the midterm elections approach. So his administration has spent the last month pushing racist propaganda that paints California as a criminal dystopia, thanks to immigration and racial diversity. Having maximized anger in the state, Trump suddenly schedules a visit in hopes of producing cable-friendly confrontations and shots of angry protesters.



https://www.salon.com/2018/03/13/tr...olitical-showdown-or-just-an-expensive-troll/
 
That is just locker-room talk.
That is just campaign rally talk.
That was just a joke.
That is just bragging.


"Trudeau came to see me, he's a good guy, Justin. He said, no, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please. Nice guy, good-looking, comes in — Donald, we have no trade deficit — he was very proud, because everybody else you know were getting killed with our, so he's [unintelligible]. I said wrong, Justin, you do. didn't even know. Josh, I had no idea. (He pulled it out of thin air, or his arse! He lied.) I just said, you're wrong. You know why? Because we're so stupid."


(Un-inintelligible, laughter] And I thought they were smart!"



"I said you're wrong, Justin. He said, Nope, we have no trade deficit. I said, Well, in that case, I feel differently, I said, but I don’t believe it. I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, Check, because I can’t believe it."

"Well sir you're actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn't include energy and timber. But when you do we lose 17 billion dollars a year. It's incredible. So you're in good hands. And I need Josh to help."


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-missouri-on-march-14/?utm_term=.b5c697f6fc35


Emperor Carrot Head boasted about telling lies to a country's leader!

Sarah Sanders defends (Emperor Carrot Head's) blatant lies about trade and bowling balls

The White House war on reality continues

March 15, 2018

The [United States Trade Representative] says we have a trade surplus with Canada, the president says we don’t — how do you reconcile those two things?” a reporter asked Sanders.

Instead of simply acknowledging that Trump was wrong, Sanders twisted reality in at attempt to defend him.


Another reporter followed up, asking Sanders whether there “are any other economic indicators that the White House disagrees with that come from the federal government.”

Sanders again defended Trump’s lie, saying that “there are plenty of things, once you take into the full account of all of the trade between the two countries, that show that there is actually a deficit between those two.”


The US does not currently have a trade deficit with Canada.


In a tweet posted after the briefing concluded, Sanders indicated that her defense of Trump in fact hinged on excluding services from the equation.

The only reason Sanders would pretend they don’t exist is to try and defend the president.


The last question the press secretary fielded was about another fabrication Trump offered during his speech to donors on Wednesday — one about how the Japanese drop bowling balls on American cars as part of a convoluted effort to keep them off the Japanese market.


There is no evidence that any such “bowling ball test” actually exists. But instead of just acknowledging as much, Sanders said Trump’s comment “illustrates the creative ways some countries are able to keep American goods out of their markets.”


https://thinkprogress.org/sarah-sanders-defends-trumps-lies-trade-bowling-balls-canada-e4314f0bd3b6/
 
Man these communists sore losers are a riot. They would rather see the economy and freedom of their own country sold down the river than admit that their beloved leaders are corrupt and rich fat cats that care nothing for them and have never done anything for them, their families or country. "But they promised me shinny things and said I won't have to work and could smoke pot."

It's good that you Soros Democrats (they have no right to call themselves Democrats as the party was destroyed by Soros who said that he Owns it now) are uneducated. Like Hitler with the Nazi Party and Lenin and Stalin and Mao with the Communist Party, once they became Emperor's they stood the people who brought them to power against the wall.

But don't stop. Please. You make us laugh.
 
It is anecdote.
It is a Texas tall tale.
It is a big fish tale.
It is a lie.

It is filler, meant to water down the impact of information damaging to Emperor Carrot Head's image.


Alexander Panetta
@Alex_Panetta
Here's another twist in the Trudeau-Trump story... It turns out, the meeting details may have been... wait for it.... made up. The Canadians are unsure what meeting Trump's referring to. One said the conversation might have been by phone. Apparently, 1/2


Alexander Panetta
Alexander Panetta
@Alex_Panetta
·
17h
Replying to @Alex_Panetta
2/ they have these sorts of chats about the deficit/surplus once in a while. But this story - "Justin comes in," etc, etc, we send our officials out of the room, they come back in, I was right on trade... Apparently it's a blend of different chats. And one person I heard from


Alexander Panetta
@Alex_Panetta
·
17h
3/ said this anecdote from Trump most resembles a chat they may have had by phone

Alexander Panetta
@Alex_Panetta
·
17h
4/ So... this Trump anecdote about making up a fact on an allegedly made up trade metric might have been slightly... made up. Behold, a matryoshka doll of tall-tales

Sending Sarah Huckabee Sanders out to lie to media and the public-

Sarah Sanders says Trump didn’t admit lying when he admitted lying to Canada’s prime minister



Alexander Panetta
@Alex_Panetta
·
18h
This explanation may have held water until 10 minutes ago - when the White House spokeswoman just explained what formula Trump was using: one where you ignore trade in surpluses (not the StatsCan formula)


Alexander Panetta
@Alex_Panetta
·
18h
This explanation may have held water until 10 minutes ago - when the White House spokeswoman just explained what formula Trump was using: one where you ignore trade in surpluses (not the StatsCan formula

Alexander Panetta Retweeted
The Hill
The Hill
@thehill
·
Mar 15
JUST IN: Trump claims US has trade deficit with Canada despite US trade rep saying it has a surplus

Alexander Panetta Retweeted
PolitiFact
PolitiFact
@PolitiFact
·
21h
President Trump has been getting the facts wrong on trade with Canada for weeks. Here's our debunking from Feb. 27



Penetta reports, “The Canadians are unsure what meeting Trump’s referring to.” Officials suggested to the Canadian reporter that the president could have described “a blend of different chats,” but noted the “anecdote from Trump most resembles a chat they may have had by phone” and would not have included sending officials out of a room.

"...Trump anecdote about making up a fact on an allegedly made up trade metric might have been slightly… made up,” Panetta adds.
 
Sunday, at the golf course, with Carrot.

March 18, 2018

Quick! Remove Emperor Carrot Head from the scene of the tweet! His reign is in danger from himself.

Emperor Carrot made an unexpected March 18 visit to his Trump National Golf Club in Washington, D.C., in Sterling, Va., after aides realized the President needed some time out of The White House and away from cable television news.

This visit marked the 101st time the #45 has visited one of his 17 golf clubs (and, for most of them, presumably played some golf) since becoming President on Jan. 20, 2017. This is his 102nd visit to any golf course, (as Emperor Carrot)

(Emperor Carrot ) arrived at the Northern Virginia golf club at 10:45 a.m., per pool reports. Typically, when he plans to play golf, he arrives around 9 a.m. or 10 a.m.

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...ump-visited-golf-102nd-time-president-108813/


The Henson puppetry movie contains a scene where a leader lies fading and dying. The dying leader is surrounded by those who hope to take his position, as Emperor.

Once the old Emperor dies, the new Emperor roars in triumph- "I am Emperor!"


on youtube-

Trial By Stone - Dark Crystal scene


Yes, I can imagine Emperor Carrot Head as a creature that consists of a vulture and a penguin, melded together.


Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked. For a single piece was lost; a shard of the Crystal. Then strife began, and two new races appeared: the cruel Skeksis, the gentle Mystics. Here in the castle of the Crystal, the Skeksis took control. Now the Skeksis gather in the sacred chamber, where the Crystal hangs above a shaft of air and fire. The Skeksis with their hard and twisted bodies, their harsh and twisted wills. For a thousand years they have ruled, yet now there are only ten. A dying race, ruled by a dying emperor, imprisoned within themselves in a dying land. Today, once more, they gather at the Crystal as the first sun climbs to its peak. For this is the way of the Skeksis. As they ravaged the land, so too they learned to draw new life from the sun. Today, once more, they will replenish themselves, cheat death again, through the power of their source, their treasure, their fate - the Dark Crystal.



But today, the ceremony of the sun gives no comfort. Today, an emperor lies dying. Today, a new emperor must seize the throne.
 
Putin's Election 2018 Gives Emperor Carrot Head great ideas

Tyrants have great ideas he likes. Executing Americans ? Emperor Carrot loves the idea.



The Associated Press they saw an unusually high influx of people going to the polls between noon and 2 p.m. A doctor at a hospital in the Ural mountains city told the AP that 2 p.m. was the deadline for health officials to report to their superiors that they had voted.

“People were coming in all at once, (they) were entering in groups as if a tram has arrived at a stop,” said one of the observers, Sergei Krivonogov . The voters were taking pictures of the pocket calendars or leaflets that poll workers distributed, seemingly as proof of voting, he said.

Other examples from observers and social media included ballot boxes being stuffed with extra ballots in multiple regions; an election official assaulting an observer; CCTV cameras obscured by flags or nets from watching ballot boxes; discrepancies in ballot numbers; last-minute voter registration changes likely designed to boost turnout; and a huge pro-Putin sign in one polling station.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d2b009466bc_story.html?utm_term=.db8abcfa8f4b
 
Other examples from observers and social media included ballot boxes being stuffed with extra ballots in multiple regions; an election official assaulting an observer; CCTV cameras obscured by flags or nets from watching ballot boxes; discrepancies in ballot numbers; last-minute voter registration changes likely designed to boost turnout; and a huge pro-Putin sign in one polling station.
"It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes." --J.Stalin
 
Emperor Carrot Head has an excuse for the destructive and inhuman cutting of funds to the very young, the elderly, the disabled, the ill, the unfortunate.

The programs intended to provide help, "did not meet their objectives."

What were the objectives ? To prevent children from becoming homeless. To make sure people did not starve. To prevent needless suffering.

According to Emperor Carrot Head, the money is better spent on the Pentagon, where many elites from the 1% can feed out of the trough.

As the Republican lawmakers and president aim to make it harder for poor Americans to get by, the $700 billion in defense spending, as CNBC outlines, "will be spread over the Pentagon's base budget of $589.5 billion and $65.2 billion for the overseas contingency operations," which pays for U.S. operations in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Africa, and elsewhere.

It specifically allocates $144.3 billion for military equipment, including Navy ships, F-35 and F/A-18 fighter jets, and the Missile Defense Agency. CNBC notes that "the defense-friendly bill also provides $238 billion for operations and maintenance, $89.2 billion for research and development, and $137.7 billion for personnel pay—a 2.4 percent increase from fiscal year 2017."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...early-half-13-trillion-budget-headed-more-war

No, I don’t think so,” Mulvaney replied. “I think it’s probably one of the most compassionate things we can do.”

“To cut programs that help the elderly and kids?” Acosta asked, incredulously.

“You’re only focusing on half of the equation, right? You’re focusing on the recipients of the money. We’re trying to focus on both the recipients of the money and the folks who give us the money in the first place,” Mulvaney explained. “And I think it’s fairly compassionate to go to them and say, ‘Look, we’re not gonna ask you for your hard-earned money, anymore, single mother of two in Detroit … unless we can guarantee to you that that money is actually being used in a proper function.’”

This is obscene. In addition to the cuts already mentioned, Trump’s budget slashes rental assistance and home-energy aid to low-income families. His plan would almost certainly increase the rate of homelessness and malnutrition experienced by the children of single mothers in Detroit.


In light of this stellar record, increasing the rate of child homelessness to finance new weapons systems is one of “the most compassionate things we can do.” Just go to Detroit and ask a single mother.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...assionate.html

Derek Thompson

@DKThomp
from a purely semantic standpoint, cutting programs that "failed to meet their objectives" to fund the Pentagon is just amazing

3:56 PM - Mar 16, 2017


American adults whose families had access to prenatal coverage under Medicaid have lower rates of obesity, higher rates of high-school graduation, and higher incomes as adults than those from similar households in states without Medicaid, according to a 2015 paper from the economists Sarah Miller and Laura R. Wherry. Another paper found that children covered by Medicaid expansions went on to earn higher wages and require less welfare assistance as adults.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/arti...mpression=true
 
Emperor Carrot Head is in Florida, ignoring the victims of a school shooting that occurred 50 miles away from his golfing pleasure.

His breakfast, his golf, his lunch, his tweets


in his limo, he breezed by


joe capozzi
@jcapozzipbpost
·
22m
The scene on Southern Blvd outside Dreher Park. But crowd does. It know that motorcade has turned north on Australian Blvd to avoid the marchers



More than 2,000 people have said on Facebook they plan to attend the West Palm Beach march. The West Palm Beach march, one of more than 800 nationwide, starts at Dreher Park, 1100 Southern Blvd., about 3 miles east of Trump’s golf club


http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...ch-for-our-lives-coverage-20180324-story.html


While students link arms at rallies, Trump hits the links in Florida
Cox Media Group National Content Desk

12:00 p.m Saturday, March 24, 2018



Boston's New England Patriots

Students from Parkland, Florida, who flew to Washington for Saturday’s March For Our Lives rally, got a ride from New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft this week.


The Patriots are the only team in the NFL to have their own planes to travel to and from away games. Kraft reportedly donated the use of the planes to the students so they could get to Washington.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...dents-washington-rally/0x4II4rsacyz3NxjCh8KUO


Trump Force One

Type: Boeing 757-200
Cost: $30 million
Operating cost: $8,000 per hour
Age: 25 years
Range: 4,400 miles
Engines: 2
Passenger decks: 1
Top Speed: 609 mph
Length: 155 feet
Capacity: 43
Decor: Cream-colored Italian leather, 24-karat gold-plated seat belts
Galleys: 1
Special Amenities: Pillows embroidered with Trump family crest, Entertainment system with 1,000 movies
Defense armament: None
Video: 57-inch high-def TV screen
Aerial refueling? No
Formerly flew for Mexican discount airline? Yes
Famous pax: Gary Busey, Dennis Rodman
Cost for new replacement: N/A; 757 out of production
The Current Air Force One

Type: Boeing 747-200B (two)
Cost: $325 million each
Operating cost: $179,750 per hour
Age: one 26 years, one 25 years
Range: 7,550 miles
Engines: 4 each
Passenger decks: 2 each
Top Speed: 701 mph
Length: 231 feet
Capacity: More than 70 each
Decor: Muted earth tones reminiscent of U.S. southwest, chosen by Nancy Reagan
Galleys: 2 each
Special Amenities: Treadmill, Operating room stocked with president’s own blood
Defense armament: Anti-missile system, Radar jamming, Hardened to withstand EMP from nuclear blast; Video teleconferencing studio capable of delivering presidential address to the nation while airborne
Aerial refueling? Yes
Formerly flew for Mexican discount airline? No
Famous pax: Bill Clinton, Barack Obama
Cost for new replacement: $2.7 billion for two 747-8, slated for delivery ~2024
 
March 20

Emperor Carrot Head's possible son, Barron , turned 12 on Tuesday. He is old enough to grasp the concept of death, everlasting. The reports say that Barron and Malania were on the flight with Emperor Carrot Head to Mar-a- Lago.

Leaving Washington will not spare them from the consequences.

The concubine and her son will hear the shouts of the teens.

"We want to live!" We do not want to be murdered by an AK rifle!"


"17 Florida teens died because greedy gun companies will swim in rivers of our blood to sell weapons of mass murder."
 
Cringe moments, thanks to Emperor Carrot Head

General H.R. McMaster

But the far more enduring damage to McMaster’s credibility came this week, amid allegations that the president had leaked classified information to the Russian foreign minister and Russian ambassador to the United States.

McMaster again took the lead in defending the president, declaring in a press statement that the story “as reported is false,” which he claimed to know because he was in the room with Trump and the Russians. He also said that “at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed” in the meeting, which denied a charge not actually made in a Washinton Post article. This is a classic non-denial denial, intended to mislead.

The next morning, Trump had torpedoed McMaster’s credibility when he took to Twitter and tacitly confirmed the story’s veracity by noting that he had an “absolute right” to share classified information with the Russians.


https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...on-mcmaster/7wNPqOBlHJ9apZu0eMBN9J/story.html
 
March 25, 2018

Marine 1 drops off Emperor Carrot Head, after the transfer flight to DC. He managed the short staircase, and walked to the door.


He saluted, he waved, he greeted. Not a happy, cheerful, enthused Emperor.

Why so grim, Emperor Carrot Head ?

:extra hamburgers:
 
Not a word on here about Obama's and Bill Clinton's spending and political trips and vacations and corruption and anti American policies. Instead they nick pick and insult without anything real. So far Hillary has proven why she lost the race, even with the stuffing of ballot boxes and Russian help. She has turned on her own people which shows the kind of person she really is.

And the attacks on Trump by the whore x rated "lady" by the leftist when they went out of their way to defend Bill Clinton on his sex crimes including molesting, rape and underage girls. They saw nothing wrong in Mrs. Clinton destroying any woman who darned to stand up against her fake husband. As usual it is shout, lie, and blame others for the crimes the Soros Democrats have committed even if it means selling your own country down the river.

And speaking of that not a word from anyone (Republican or Democrat) about the African girls who were kidnapped by Obama's cult religion friends and being sold into slavery. They were rescued but not a word on giving the men and women who saved them a well done. The Soros Democrats are the slave party and terrorist party. Over 10,000 illegal armed terrorist (M13) brought into this country under Obama and not a word about driving them out of this country or taking their weapons away from them. The mayors of Los Angeles and Chicago even defend them and refuse to rid their cities of these creeps and cowards.

The leftist on here are just fools (and if they are American communists and Nazi creeps then they are the lowest of human life on this planet for they have no excuse for being so.)

The students that took part in the so called protests were used by the Democrats. They did not care about their safety or bringing criminals to trial. They used the situation to preregister students who are not legal voters. They can use these people as illegal voters and as future brain washed voters. The administrators and teachers who allowed students to walk off from their schools without permission slips from parents show how bad our school system has become. They use students like the communists use them without regard to safety or education. The school officials should be fired.

Who paid for the uniforms they were given, the transportation, the organization, living quarters and wrote their speeches? Who if anyone cleaned up their mess as every time the left holds a "protest" they destroy the environment and economy of the city they take over. The only thing good you can say about the communists is that they do know how to organize. Follow their money.

As far as the childish writings of leftist/socialist/nazi/Soros Democrat/wrongly named progressives posts like this one, it is amusing and not a little scary to think these people can vote (and usually more than once). After all without illegal voters, non citizens and criminals and fake votes no Soros Democrat could be elected. That is why the people of California are being forced to pay a former criminal from the Obama administration $50,000 a month plus expenses to go around the various states to overthrow their citizens right to vote in an honest election.

Now you can go back to your lying insults and fake news. The Commic Nitwit News is on the air.
 
*surprised at today's pronouncement by Emperor Carrot Head*


” In a statement to the Post, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer made his feelings pretty clear. “First Mexico was supposed to pay for it, then U.S. taxpayers, and now our men and women in uniform? This would be a blatant misuse of military funds and tied up in court for years. Secretary [James] Mattis ought not bother and instead use the money to help our troops, rather than advance the president’s political fantasies,” he said.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/donald-trump-border-wall-military

Everyone seems to be quoting the Washington Post article-

The president’s comments raising the possibility of using Pentagon funds to build the wall came after the collapse of negotiations with Democrats to secure $25 billion in long-term wall funding in exchange for protections for young immigrants at risk for deportation because of Trump’s cancellation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6e51591e250_story.html?utm_term=.6fe7a90f69ba

Emperor Carrot Head has suffered many blows to his public image, and his brand, this past week.

Trump has grown frustrated watching constant TV criticism of the spending package and is determined to find a new way to fund the wall, several advisers said, privately grousing that his political supporters could become disenchanted without progress.



Testing the barriers, constantly - Or just another spin of the roulette wheel of issues


Trump Admin Tries to Justify Trans Military Ban, Seattle Federal Court Not Having It


March 27, 2018

During a hearing in Seattle's federal court today, Justice Department attorney Ryan Parker attempted to argue that because of the new policy (which ultimately resembles the old one), the plaintiffs' case against the government over the old transgender military ban memo was moot. But Judge Pechman, who had earlier issued a preliminary injunction finding that the old ban caused immediate harm to transgender individuals, did not appear to buy that argument.

Parker also said that transgender soldiers could possibly have an impact on "unit cohesion." This claim, Lambda Legal argued, lacked any evidence, and was also used to justify segregation between African American and white soldiers in the past.


https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...rans-military-ban-seattle-court-not-having-it
 
Unexpected information discovery


Affairs, divorces belie family values image of potential Cabinet appointee

Minnesotan Pete Hegseth, an Army veteran and Fox News personality believed to be under consideration to run Veteran's Affairs, portrays himself as a defender of traditional family values despite extramarital affairs with co-workers and two divorces.


https://www.mprnews.org

March 27, 2018

Hegseth — a telegenic, Army veteran who served in Iraq and Afghanistan — is in the process of divorcing his second wife after having an extramarital affair and a child with a producer (Jennifer Rauchet) at Fox News. Hegseth's second wife filed for divorce roughly a month after the girl was born.

His first marriage also ended after Hegseth had an affair with a female work colleague.

In December 2008, Hegseth's first wife, Meredith Schwarz, filed for divorce after Hegseth admitted to infidelity.


Conversion to Emperor Carrot Head's alliance

Hegseth's strong push to privatize Veterans Affairs has also put him at odds with the chair of the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs, Sen. Johnny Isakson, a Republican from Georgia.

"Worst part about this is that so-called Republican @SenatorIsakson voted WITH socialist @SenSanders to block MORE health care choice for veterans. Sanders want to trap vets in @DeptVetAffairs...and so do Swamp-creature Republicans like Isakson" Hegseth tweeted in November.


https://www.apmreports.org/story/2018/03/27/pete-hegseth-potential-cabinet-appointment
 
A Reminder That Donald Trump Is a Sociopath

A Washington Post story published on Thursday contained a tidbit that succinctly captured the fact that there are no depths to Trump’s inhumanity.

According to the Post, the following exchange then happened:

Later, when the agency’s head of drone operations explained that the CIA had developed special munitions to limit civilian casualties, the president seemed unimpressed. Watching a previously recorded strike in which the agency held off on firing until the target had wandered away from a house with his family inside, Trump asked, “Why did you wait?” one participant in the meeting recalled.

That’s right—Trump was reportedly confused as to why you would wait until someone was away from their family before you killed them, revealing a fundamental inability to grasp the idea of caring for lives that are not his own.

https://splinternews.com/a-reminder-that-donald-trump-is-a-sociopath-1825042310
 
What does Russia say about the inhuman attack in Syria ?

"Fake news” and “fabricated information."

Sunday there would be a “big price to pay” for an apparent chemical weapons attack on a rebel enclave in Syria. The president also said Russian president Vladimir Putin and Iran were responsible for backing Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, whose regime is believed to
have carried out the strike.


Rescue workers said at least 42 people were killed the besieged town of Douma near Damascus. Douma is in the rebel-held enclave of eastern Ghouta, which has previously been attacked with chlorine gas and sarin.

Trump recently said he wanted to withdraw US troops from Syria, where they have been aiding the fight against Islamic State militants. Pentagon opposition prompted him to partially back down.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-pay-suspected-syria-chemical-weapons-attack
 
Where is daddy's princess, Ivanka, to urge him to uselessly waste millions on bombing a non-target in Syria ?

Ivanka Trump’s clothing company will be spared from tariffs, thanks to her dad

April 6, 2018

A convenient omission from the administration's threat of costly new tariffs


https://thinkprogress.org/ivanka-trump-clothing-tariffs-437840f07b83/

At a rally in Ohio last week, he gloated about “knocking the hell out of ISIS” and added that “we’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon.” Then, at a White House news conference Tuesday, he lamented that the country had gotten “nothing out of $7 trillion (spent) in the Middle East over the last 17 years” — a suspect measurement of the cost of the U.S. war effort in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Last week, his administration reportedly froze about $200 million in recovery funds earmarked for Syria, money that is desperately needed. In Raqqa, the former de facto capital of the Islamic State, about 80 percent of the city lies in ruins — thanks largely to a relentless bombing campaign authorized by the White House.


"I want to get out (of Syria). I want to bring our troops back home.” — (President) Donald Trump at a White House news conference on Tuesday.

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...ump-really-quit-syria/hJaIJQA0ml6X7tCP3ClAAK/
 
Emperor Carrot Head has an excuse for the destructive and inhuman cutting of funds to the very young, the elderly, the disabled, the ill, the unfortunate.

The programs intended to provide help, "did not meet their objectives."

Two questions. First the Democrats have been spending money from the Great Society onward and have nothing to show for it except making some very corrupt politicians rich. And yet there is nothing to show for it.

Second, you have a chance to put your money where your mouth is. How much of your money goes to the government and charity each month You hear these rich fat cats in the Washington Swamp and the Hollywood Jesters Tent but you never see any of them really spending their own money. Trump gave some of his own money during the storms in the south east. Clinton has billions of dollars that she keeps for political and personal use, but never any for helping those in need. (And don't bring up that AIDS bit. You know that organization has been sued for improper handling of funds and fake deeds.)

You believe in social government like China and Russia and Cuba and Venezuela a and other countries who "take care" of their people. So put up or shut up.

What President Trump is saying is that the programs run by the corrupt and poorly organized politicians is not doing the job. You admit it. So it needs to be run like a business and show that the money is going to the people who need it and not people who abuse it or steal it.
 
Where is daddy's princess, Ivanka, to urge him to uselessly waste millions on bombing a non-target in Syria ?

Ivanka Trump’s clothing company will be spared from tariffs, thanks to her dad

April 6, 2018

A convenient omission from the administration's threat of costly new tariffs


https://thinkprogress.org/ivanka-trump-clothing-tariffs-437840f07b83/

At a rally in Ohio last week, he gloated about “knocking the hell out of ISIS” and added that “we’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon.” Then, at a White House news conference Tuesday, he lamented that the country had gotten “nothing out of $7 trillion (spent) in the Middle East over the last 17 years” — a suspect measurement of the cost of the U.S. war effort in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Last week, his administration reportedly froze about $200 million in recovery funds earmarked for Syria, money that is desperately needed. In Raqqa, the former de facto capital of the Islamic State, about 80 percent of the city lies in ruins — thanks largely to a relentless bombing campaign authorized by the White House.


"I want to get out (of Syria). I want to bring our troops back home.” — (President) Donald Trump at a White House news conference on Tuesday.

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...ump-really-quit-syria/hJaIJQA0ml6X7tCP3ClAAK/

President Obama spent his whole eight years helping the terrorist and the communists dictators. Every country that is now at war, whose people are forced from their homes, where whole families have been murdered, where young girls have been sold into slavery and where innocent people thru out the world have suffered because of allowing terrorist into their country can be traced back to Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton and their policies. He let out as many of the murders, rapists and drug dealers from GITMO and from the U. S. jails as he and Bill Clinton could. Because that is where they got their money from. Obama allowed an army of over 10,000 M13, drug dealers and other criminals across our borders.

He and his associates have turned Chicago into a death camp for African Americans. Our schools and metro areas are under gang rule. People like the Clinton's and the Peosi have made themselves richer off slave labor.

Old Senator Reed of Nevada and his son stole cattle and land (including government land) for their Chinese associates and used dirty cops to threaten his own people in Nevada. (The people beat the SOB). The Democrats see nothing wrong with Bill Clinton has molesting women and even having sex with underage girls. And Hillary never came out against her friend in Hollywood when he was brought down. She did destroy any woman who had the guts to stand up for her rights against her fake husband.

Don't think the Republicans are angels either. Senator McCain has taken money from Soros and Clinton and has come out and shown his true colors as a turn coat. A senator from Maine and one from Alaska are Copperhead's, traitors to their own people yet they call themselves Republicans.

You can tell from many of the far right progressive and the far left communists posts on here how deep the uneducated brain washed sheep have come in this nation. They actually would rather see all their freedoms destroyed, their families sold into slavery and their country become just another colony of the imperialist of Russian and China. Sad.
 
Back
Top