The Trumpbad Thread

Terrifying quote,'
Trump’s victory is not a result of an unpleasant coincidence; it is a result of a systemic social-economic crisis due to the fact that the current capitalist model of development is completely exhausted. It is not that the system will collapse because of the Trump’s success, but rather his success is caused by the collapse of the system.

November 23, 2016
Once Upon a Time in America

by Boris Kagarlitsky

Scary, right?:eek:

ryPji+

Trump Hit With Thanksgiving Surprise As Green Party Files For Recount In WI, MI, and PA

Jill shows she has more intestinal fortitude than Silly Hillary.

With calls from election security experts growing, the Green Party has announced that they will be filing for a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to help Hillary Clinton win an election that they believe was hacked.

Investigative journalist Greg Palast reported:

"Jill Stein just called to say that I am the first one to be informed that the Green Party is formally petitioning for a recount in 3 states, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania."

Trump’s margin is less than 11,600 in Michigan, 27,200 in Wisconsin and 68,000 in Pennsylvania.

If just a few thousand votes are found in Wisconsin and Michigan, Hillary Clinton becomes president by 276 electoral votes verses 264 for Trump.

Stein told me “We’re filing in Wisconsin Friday because the votes were cast on proven hack-prone machines. This has been a hack-ridden election.” She said that it will be most difficult to recount the machines in Pennsylvania. When asked why the democrats are not bringing this action, Stein told this reporter that “Democrats do not act to protect the vote even when there is dramatic evidence” of tampering.

Jill Stein, the Green party’s presidential candidate, is prepared to request recounts of the election result in several key battleground states, her campaign said on Wednesday.

Stein launched an online fundraising page seeking donations toward a $2.5m fund she said was needed to request reviews of the results in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

She and those seeking recounts will need to move swiftly. This Friday is the deadline for requesting a recount in Wisconsin, where Trump’s winning margin stands at 0.7%. In Pennsylvania, where his margin is 1.2%, the deadline falls on Monday. In Michigan, where the Trump lead is currently just 0.3%, the deadline is Wednesday 30 November.

Last edited:
Seems kinda pointless. I mean even with various rumors that the exit polls aren't lining up that doesn't mean anything more than people might be lying.

Seems kinda pointless. I mean even with various rumors that the exit polls aren't lining up that doesn't mean anything more than people might be lying.

Democrats just can't accept that that a weak candidate, who was under FBI investigation, lost....its remarkable

In some sort of weird matrix, parallel universe kind of miracle, if a recount did occur and it was found that Hillary DID win this, would she even want the job??

But man, I think screenwriters of the world should be working on this movie.... or writers, produce a book....love to read that one.

Democrats just can't accept that that a weak candidate, who was under FBI investigation, lost....its remarkable

It's hard to believe that Trump beat anybody with the campaign that he ran. Startling really but shit happens.

In some sort of weird matrix, parallel universe kind of miracle, if a recount did occur and it was found that Hillary DID win this, would she even want the job??

But man, I think screenwriters of the world should be working on this movie.... or writers, produce a book....love to read that one.

Of course she'd want the job. The question is whether the piddling protests that libs had would be dwarfed by the Republicans or if they'd simply quietly accept it and stick to "now is the time to heal the country and come together.

It's hard to believe that Trump beat anybody with the campaign that he ran. Startling really but shit happens.

Of course she'd want the job. The question is whether the piddling protests that libs had would be dwarfed by the Republicans or if they'd simply quietly accept it and stick to "now is the time to heal the country and come together.
Republicans maybe, but Trump surely wouldn't accept it.

If that happened....I'm thinking full scale riot/revolution, destruction. Vietnam protest on steroids! This country would implode...

What kind of person is so unhinged that even though he won a presidential election, he goes nuts when he's reminded that he lost the popular vote and
(a) demands that all his minions start writing sycophantic tweets about his historic landslide victory
(b) continues stewing about it anyway and fabricates an allegation of massive voter fraud perpetrated by the Democratic Party
(c) flips out at an anodyne segment from a CNN reporter about his lies
(d) spends his evening hunched over his smartphone rounding up a motley crew of racists, nutbags, and teenagers to assure him that he's right?

What kind of person does this? And how easy is it to manipulate someone like this? We have a helluva scary four years ahead of us.

Kevin Drum
November 29, 2016

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...-we-all-deserve-truth-about-russian-el?page=1

US chamber in China says new Trump administration better to get up to speed quickly after Taiwan flub

The American Chamber of Commerce in China said on Saturday the incoming U.S. administration is still formulating positions but needs to get up to speed quickly on historical tensions, after Donald Trump spoke to Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen.

“The president-elect has yet to take office and is still formulating positions on a wide range of issues, so we don’t place much emphasis on any particular action or comment during this process,” it said in a statement about the Trump-Tsai call.

“The chamber has long supported maintaining stability in the region, and we expect the new administration to respect the status quo. American business operating in Asia needs certainty and stability, and the new administration needs to get up to speed quickly on the historical tensions and complex dynamics of the region.”

Yep, when the Chamber of Commerce bitches, will Trump listen?

President-elect Trump, in break with practice, speaks to Taiwan’s leader

Senator Chris Murphy, a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said Trump was entitled to change policy, but his approach was potentially dangerous.

“Foreign policy consistency is a means, not an end. It’s not sacred. Thus, it’s Trump’s right to shift policy, alliances, strategy,” Murphy, a Democrat, said in a note on Twitter.

But he added: “What has happened in the last 48 hours is not a shift. These are major pivots in foreign policy w/out any plan. That’s how wars start.”

Last edited:
Orange buffoon has not taken office yet and has already pissed off the Chinese .Way to go .

We won and you don't matter.

Are you part of the Trumpian gang then? If you are why are you dealing with us plebes? Shouldn't you be off to Rio about now? Or Taiwan to put up the new Trump Tower?

Fake news, a fake president and a fake country: Welcome to America, land of no context

How much of the “news” is fake? How much of reality is “real”? After an election cycle driven by lies, delusions and propaganda — including lies about lies, multiple layers of fake news and meta-fake news — we are about to install a fake president, elected by way of the machineries of fake democracy.

The country that elected him is fake too, at least in the sense that the voters who supported Donald Trump largely inhabit an imaginary America, or at least want to. They think it’s an America that used to exist, one they heard about from their fathers and grandfathers and have always longed to go back to. It’s not.

Their America is an illusion that has been constructed and fed to them through the plastic umbilicus of Fox News and right-wing social media to explain the anger and disenfranchisement and economic dislocation and loss of relative privilege they feel. All of which are real, if not necessarily honorable; it represents the height of liberal uselessness to keep on quarreling about whether Trump’s fabled “white working class” suffers real economic pain or is just a cesspool of racism.

Or just the Chumps he got to vote for him by lying his ass off? JKT, you're just as fucked as Hillary Clinton but you haven't gotten the message.

Last edited:
Fake news, fake American.....kind of funny that everyone wants to live here! :rolleyes:

That was an excellent article, one of the best I've read on the election. Good writer! I had to read the rest of his stuff and it was great.

I was talking to a friend of mine who lives in London and works for the BBC. I asked him if they have anything like Fox news over there and this is how he replied:

"No, we don't have the equivalent of Fox News (although you can get Fox News itself, since it is broadcast in the UK). British television is fairly tightly regulated. All channels (our equivalent of networks) are obliged to be impartial and non-partisan (sort of like the old 'fairness doctrine' that you used to have before Reagan got rid of it). If someone tried to set up something similar to Fox News here, it would more than likely be against the law. Rupert Murdoch would love to start a UK version, but current regulations mean he can't."

Are you part of the Trumpian gang then? If you are why are you dealing with us plebes? Shouldn't you be off to Rio about now? Or Taiwan to put up the new Trump Tower?

Fake news, a fake president and a fake country: Welcome to America, land of no context

Or just the Chumps he got to vote for him by lying his ass off? JKT, you're just as fucked as Hillary Clinton but you haven't gotten the message.

Don't worry you'll probably still be buried close to Hilary in her tomb for your devotion. Wow...liberals were drunk with power before the election now they're just bitter. Try to actually be positive. Also wasn't posting to you, but if he can't be bothered to direct his lies to me I understand.

Don't worry you'll probably still be buried close to Hilary in her tomb for your devotion. Wow...liberals were drunk with power before the election now they're just bitter. Try to actually be positive. Also wasn't posting to you, but if he can't be bothered to direct his lies to me I understand.

I wasn't a Hillary Supporter, she is the antithesis of a real Democrat. But I did not fall for the bullshit from Trump either. He will not 'MAGA' he will destroy the Constitution and the economy, all to make his gang of 'Deplorables' richer.

Back