The Un-Isolated Un-Blurt Thread

281003-Woman-With-Falling-Autumn-Leaves.jpg
 
I know what you mean.


I try to avoid forever decisions.


Change is inevitable, and you both will change.


Check as see what you're both like after a break. I hope it surprises you nicely.
 
I will type about her idiocy here soon. Right now, I'm just too angry to put it in to words properly.

Melissa, I am done. I've had enough. She's hurt me for the last time.
 
I will type about her idiocy here soon. Right now, I'm just too angry to put it in to words properly.

Melissa, I am done. I've had enough. She's hurt me for the last time.

Sometimes you just have to be done. I got there with my brother about six years ago. I don't regret that decision, though now that time has passed, I'm not sure how I'd respond if he tried to reconnect. The distance was necessary at the time.
 
Sometimes you just have to be done. I got there with my brother about six years ago. I don't regret that decision, though now that time has passed, I'm not sure how I'd respond if he tried to reconnect. The distance was necessary at the time.

Been there, done that. Reconnected at a distance. 4,800 miles is just about right.
 
Been there, done that. Reconnected at a distance. 4,800 miles is just about right.

It's tough when the people who are supposed to be closest to you are most toxic to you. I'm glad for your reconnection, even if it takes an ocean or a continent between you for it to work.
 
If the scarecrow is the one looking for brains, why was Dorothy always getting lost on ONE yellow brick road? Dorothy needs to wake the hell up.
 
Ok, I'm ready to spill about what my asshat of a sister did.

When my sister (and her boring husband) came to visit our dad, she took him to see his ex-girlfriend. He hasn't talked to his ex in 25 years! In that time never once did he call this ex, never talked to her and didn't want anything to do with her. He moved on.

My sister knows I loathe my dad's ex-girlfriend because she would humiliate me every chance she got. My dad's ex-girlfriend got a huge kick out of making me feel bad. She lived for drama and was thrilled when people had problems. She was one of those people that stuck her snout in to everyone's business. Whenever there was an accident, she had to be there. Oh, and she LOVED talking bad about our dad. She has this delusion that she raised me and my sister. Keep dreaming, bitch. :rolleyes:

What my sister did was highly inappropriate and wrong on so many levels. What kind of person takes their father to see an ex-girlfriend he hasn't seen or talked to in 25 years??????? :confused: Just because you've allowed this bitchcunt to stay in your life after all these years doesn't mean you have the right to force her on the rest of us!! :mad:

The fact that my sister didn't care about anyone's feeling but her own makes me sick. She just did want she wanted to. To hell with how my dad and I feel. Let's just disrespect them and piss on them. I'm going to do what I want to do and force my dad to see this bitch of a cunt that he hasn't seen in 25 years. Won't that be goddamned wonderful??!!

I feel a sense of relief knowing that I will not deal with her sorry, pathetic, and uppity attitude. When our sweet father passes, I'll e-mail it to her.

Fucking cunting bitch. :mad:
 
Well I can honestly say I don't think you'll be hurting yourself to not have communication with her. It sounds like she has an issue with not taking your feelings, your being into account. Which is most definitely not healthy for you.

:rose:
 
Good, because after reading that post, I never want you mad at me. ;)

Awww! We're cool, sweetcheeks. :D

Well I can honestly say I don't think you'll be hurting yourself to not have communication with her. It sounds like she has an issue with not taking your feelings, your being into account. Which is most definitely not healthy for you.

:rose:

Pretty much. Anytime I would call her she'd never ask how I was doing. She's just an uppity bitch who wants things her way. It's sad because our dad taughtt us that the world isn't always far and you're not always going to get what you want. You just have to make do with the situation.
 
Back
Top