What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Restaurant Makeover and the dog walk in circles on the bed. Such an exciting, interesting Friday night. What a waste :(

Aww I wish I could be there to make things interesting. I'd get the dog to walk in triangles on the bed.
 
Aww I wish I could be there to make things interesting. I'd get the dog to walk in triangles on the bed.

Well that would be a site to see I am sure :) Hope you are having a good evening.
 
Well that would be a site to see I am sure :) Hope you are having a good evening.

Nods I am, but am really exhausted after work today. I just wanted to get online to post a new idea in my idea box I had during work before it fades, and am just about to call it the night.

Sorry to all my co-writers out there you'll have to wait at least one more day for a response from me.
 
Watching My Soul To Take, not the best idea when home alone and my pet has already gone to bed so I dont have him to keep me company
 
Pissed that I can't make use of Audible.com's free offer.

Damn you American laws!
 
just woke to a response from a certain Goddess. Now have tae bo and a shower to do.
 
pounce!

teeth pinching down on an earlobe while hands grope curves and hips grind against soft warm body

a whimper...so tiny it can barely be heard

done

*whimper sigh*

*hand reaching for, and finding, a covered delta of wet warmth*

*strokes*

now we are done
 
Re downloading all my ebooks, after my desktop died a death, I've to re load them onto my laptop! Painful....:(
 
Getting ready to go grocery shopping for a little get together tonight with friends. Super excited about it since it's been a while and can't wait to cuddle and play with my girl. Yay for the weekend off and midnight margarita's!
 
Watching NASCAR

Texting

Daydreaming of blue eyes on the beach.
 
Watching part of the James Bond marathon on TV...trying to decide if I can stay awake or whether I should just go to bed now...
 
Trying to decide on whether to go swimming or go to the jacuzzi....

help me?
 
Wish we got all of the coverage here, we only get the races, nothing else, so I have to wait until tomorrow . . . can't wait.

This is the Nationwide race. It's on ESPN2. Been great so far! Soo looking forward tot tomorrow!
 
This is the Nationwide race. It's on ESPN2. Been great so far! Soo looking forward tot tomorrow!

Yeah we get none of the Nationwide coverage either ........ none of the pre-race or post race shows, very sucky. But it probably limits my time parked in front of the box, so I can see the plus side - not. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top