Humiliation ideas

You posts suggest you have tried the usual, going with out underwear, etc.. A rope body harness worn under your clothes and tied really tightly can have interesting effects, especially if you incorporate knots that press on strategic points, clit, pussy, anus. You can also use it to hold rougher materials in place or to hold various items that feel challengely invasive in position.

Any humiliation ideas which a single girl can use on herself in public.
 
I've been kinda sorta dating a guy who likes spitting on me in public. On Saturday night we were walking around Manhattan. He had me get down on my knees at each crosswalk so he could drool into my waiting whore mouth.
 
Loving this thread! I've thought about making my potential slave wear a string around his cock during the day.
 
Submissives should do what they can to serve their Domme. I have made mine hold my purse, tie my shoes, clean my shoes, kneel for other reasons randomly, and all of that is a public and neutral display of his humiliation and service to me. Men can do plenty outside of the societal norm to submit to their Domme. Great suggestions here already, just wanted to add in my two cents.
 
Consent is for the audience too

People should be able to decide if they want to watch something and many if not most people won’t understand what they’re seeing or why it’s enjoyable to the participants. If you want public play, find public that expects to see that sort of thing. Munches and play parties for starters. Maybe take your sub into a good adult toy store and pick out raunchy toys together, maybe ask the sales staff for help… (you’ll have to buy things if you do this of course).

I love giving and receiving humiliation in front of others but I’m not willing to infringe on somebody else’s rights to do it.
 
I’d echo the poster who points out that the “public” isn’t always a willing participant. Got to be careful.
 
People should be able to decide if they want to watch something and many if not most people won’t understand what they’re seeing or why it’s enjoyable to the participants. If you want public play, find public that expects to see that sort of thing. Munches and play parties for starters. Maybe take your sub into a good adult toy store and pick out raunchy toys together, maybe ask the sales staff for help… (you’ll have to buy things if you do this of course).

I love giving and receiving humiliation in front of others but I’m not willing to infringe on somebody else’s rights to do it.

I agree. Have had several conversation about this. I think day collars are great in public. Going to a grocery store on Saturday with your sub in an overtly BDSM collar or a collar and a leash seems to be forcing people to participate in your kinkiness without their consent. I can’t imagine putting some parent in the position to have to explain to a child why “that lady (man) is wearing a collar like Fluffy”.
 
A lot of good ideas here.

Like many have said, I am generally not a big fan of public play because as mentioned it might be a bit over the top for people who are not otherwise accepting of it.

A couple ideas I've had is the use of a cock leash; a device tied around his balls (or hooked to a chastity cage) allowing Her to lead him around, literally, by the balls. There may even be a way to subtly even get away with this in public- having a short leash she can grab that doesn't stick out or be noticeable, and she can give a quick yank on while in a dark club, or even outdoors on a less-used trail or public path.

I've thought of a ruler with the inch marks set at, for example, 3 centimeters apart (instead of 2.5cm per standard metric conversion- or conversly, one with the centimeter rule set at .4375 or .5 inches instead of .4 inches.) The idea being used as a measurement for a penis-size humiliation scenario where she can laugh at how below-average his cock measures out to be.

While things like wearing a collar, etc. may be a bit over the top for in public displays, writing some humiliating thing on his chest, either in red lipstick (preferable) or marker (won't wash off) that is kept hidden under his shirt (e.g. "Mistress Kara's Bitch Slut") or even on his cock (e.g. "Property of Mistress Aleasha") would still let him know whose boss- without anyone else around having to know this.
 
It's a hard limit for me to do things in public, yet I will comply with my Dominant, and appreciate taking into consideration those who would otherwise not know, understand or appreciate our displayed kink.
That being said, hidden things, like crotchrope, or clamps underneath clothing while out is thrilling. We know. And sometimes, that's enough.
Things like,
Actively walking in a particular position, next to or behind Him. With my hands clasped behind my back, which can be tricky in heels.
Not being allowed to speak to others, like at dinner, needing to remain silent. Not allowed to make eye contact with Him. Eyes cast down by a certain degree. Man. The details are the best part!
I really enjoy the things that psychologically humiliate, and twist my panties.
 
It's a hard limit for me to do things in public, yet I will comply with my Dominant, and appreciate taking into consideration those who would otherwise not know, understand or appreciate our displayed kink.
That being said, hidden things, like crotchrope, or clamps underneath clothing while out is thrilling. We know. And sometimes, that's enough.
Things like,
Actively walking in a particular position, next to or behind Him. With my hands clasped behind my back, which can be tricky in heels.
Not being allowed to speak to others, like at dinner, needing to remain silent. Not allowed to make eye contact with Him. Eyes cast down by a certain degree. Man. The details are the best part!
I really enjoy the things that psychologically humiliate, and twist my panties.


I think that the clip we see of public humiliation are just Scenes of someone’s fantasy. I can’t imagine going out the grocery store with my wife on a leash or having to crawl behind her while walking down the road. Saying humiliating things about myself in general public. We’ve been to clubs and many munches and have seen those people out and about and I’ve never seen that type of behavior at the local HEB.
 
Things I've done that I felt were quite humiliating.

Been to a wine bar with a guy who took my glass to the toilet, poured out my wine, and peed in it. No one could tell, but I drank his piss surrounded by people.

Another guy took me to a sex shop, and had me beg him to buy any number of things for me. Dildo's, paddle's, handcuffs. 'Daddy, may I please have these, pleeease?'

I was with one guy, who had bragged he had a large cock. We met out on the town, and after exiting the taxi to his place, he took out his cock and put it in my hand - on the street. We walked like that for a short while (no parking right at his house, Copenhagen is a mess of one-way or pedestrian streets), and as we were crossing the road, he spun me around, pushed me to my knees, and had me suck his cock right there.

He was .. actually big, too.

What else? I think that's mostly it for stuff I've done in public.
 
People should be able to decide if they want to watch something and many if not most people won’t understand what they’re seeing or why it’s enjoyable to the participants. If you want public play, find public that expects to see that sort of thing. Munches and play parties for starters. Maybe take your sub into a good adult toy store and pick out raunchy toys together, maybe ask the sales staff for help… (you’ll have to buy things if you do this of course).

I love giving and receiving humiliation in front of others but I’m not willing to infringe on somebody else’s rights to do it.
I totally agree- nobody on the street would understand one person humiliating another and might even try to get involved. Plus the fun part of public humiliation is that no one else does know. You just feel humiliated. Like wearing a butt plug to the grocery store. One of my favorites is peeing in my pants while I’m doing yard work and wearing them until I’ve finished. No one can really see but I feel thoroughly humiliated. It’s one of my biggest turn ons so I’m always looking for new ideas.
 
my sis in law and mother in law know i have a tiny penis. occasionally it is mentioned in passing to me by them quickly and then they move on. i get off very hard on that and feel embarssed at same time. ... so maybe something along the lines of that?
 
I was discussing humiliation with a domme friend of mine, and she struggles for ideas to do with a slave, in a public place. So, within the bounds of legality, what do you suggest folks. Femdom on male please.
Try this: Look, his left ear sticks out a little bit more than his other ear. Gently pull the ear. I'll fix that, you say. You push against the back of the ear until it folds forward, the rim touching your face. Then you use tape to keep the ear in that position. Anyone who asks why his ear is taped forward, he must reply: this ear sticks out outrageously. My wife wants to hide it.
 
humiliation ideas

When my wife and I go to the beach she wears a full cut bikini and she has me wear a small bikini exposing my ass. I feel embarrassed because all the other men are wearing board shorts.
 
Last edited:
When my wife and I go to the beach she wears a full cut bikini and she has me wear a small bikini exposing my ass. I feel embarrassed because all the other men are wearing board shorts.
That would be embarrassing, I'd feel so sissy like with a hard little 4", and those other guys so man like checking out my wife.
 
Thai girl

Any humiliation ideas which a single girl can use on herself in public.

Since you are living in Thailand: in a mall, or a bar, or on the street, offer a piggyback to a skinny Thai girl and tell her that she can use your ears to steer you. Pulling right or left ear to make right or left turns, pushing against the back of both ears: go in a straight line.
 
espresso

Loving this thread! I've thought about making my potential slave wear a string around his cock during the day.


my penis was seen at an espresso stand today, by a bikini barista. permission was asked and a big tip was given for my little tip to be seen and commented on. this was a one on one, but if i had a dom woman with me that had me do it, i would still be cumming :)
 
Great post, thanks for sharing!
There are some generally pretty good ideas in there for subtle public displays of dominance/submission which need not be over the top.
 
Humiliation

"Risky" behavior is a turn on. It only becomes humiliation is if it is seen. Some of the things that I have done include: Revealing clothing. Contrasting bras that show through clothing. Inappropriately short skirts. Wearing a dog or bondage collar. A collar with a short leash attached. Collar and wrist or ankle cuffs. Allowing my husband to take my shirt or blouse off as we walked to our car ofter sporting events, movies or other things. We have done this usually at night in mostly darkers places but sometimes during the day.
Before tattoos became so common, I had temporary tattoos that I would wear that could be barely be seen on my chest or neck.
 
Just getting caught by someone walking in on me jacking off to gay porn. Like one of my son's friends, my daughter-n-law, a niece, or the wife's sister. Just the thought of being found out that I have faggot fantasies, would be so embarrassing and humiliating.
 
Back
Top