The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabs a nice coffee.
Dragon heats the stones
HP attends to the fire.
Coffee's fine, doughnuts on order for dawn.

Curls up in chair.
Insomnia is really not funny.

hp
HELLO and kisses for a dragon, who I am hoping is affectionate

it has been a long evening

looking forward to hanging the cares of the world on that hook

not minding if others are around ....

thank you, frien ds
xoxoxo
Lisa

hp
HELLO and kisses for a dragon, who I am hoping is affectionate

it has been a long evening

looking forward to hanging the cares of the world on that hook

not minding if others are around ....

thank you, frien ds
xoxoxo
Lisa

Oh the Dragon loves the kisses of the maiden. Listen to him purr. . . .
(So do I).

So let me fix you a drink of choice and relax.
Plum Brandy ?

Oh the Dragon loves the kisses of the maiden. Listen to him purr. . . .
(So do I).

So let me fix you a drink of choice and relax.
Plum Brandy ?

Burr Dragon:kiss:...it's snowing again...and it's sooo cold....I wonder where Molly keeps her furs?

Hello folks.

I know it's been a while since I've been about, but after I got a call from Safe_Bets Amy, I started thinking about this place again and decided to stop by.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Burr Dragon:kiss:...it's snowing again...and it's sooo cold....I wonder where Molly keeps her furs?

Don't bother, Trish.
Just step this way and either curl up real close to me, or (if you really want to sleep) get under the Dragon's wing. He likes it and you will, too.

And 'Hello' To Sandy Fox.

Hello folks.

I know it's been a while since I've been about, but after I got a call from Safe_Bets Amy, I started thinking about this place again and decided to stop by.

Hugs Sandy.... :heart:

Glad to Be Here

Sounds like my kind of place. Love to meet new women who love to write in the nude as I do. I get some of my best inspiration in the buff. I am new as of two weeks to the site. Looking to make new friends and work with new writers. I will just ease back in this comfy chair and enjoy the scenery and chat. If you will like to read one of my submissions check out The Blindfold and Whip Sorrority. There is more to it then just the title.

Sounds like my kind of place. Love to meet new women who love to write in the nude as I do. I get some of my best inspiration in the buff. I am new as of two weeks to the site. Looking to make new friends and work with new writers. I will just ease back in this comfy chair and enjoy the scenery and chat. If you will like to read one of my submissions check out The Blindfold and Whip Sorrority. There is more to it then just the title.

Olaf will fix for you your drink of choice.
The Bar has EVERYTHING.

Don't bother, Trish.
Just step this way and either curl up real close to me, or (if you really want to sleep) get under the Dragon's wing. He likes it and you will, too.

I'll just curl up next to you HP...you always keep me warm;)

Hello folks.

Hi Sandy, I'm Babs. I gotta ask......what the Hell is that animal in your AV? I've never seen anything like it before.

Welcome, Ken. Make yourself at home and don't forget to include links to your stories. Naked Party folk are notoriously lazy when it comes to searching the site for specific ones.

Olaf will fix for you your drink of choice.
The Bar has EVERYTHING.

That's Rolf, dear. The other elf is Blue (the one that looks like a giant blue butterfly). Olaf was fired some time back when he wouldn't stay out of the toy closet. The poor fellow has an addiction to self-pleasuring. Not such a bad thing, really, but he didn't clean the toys when he was done and it was...disgusting.

Hello folks.

Don't be such a stranger, Fox. We've missed you..

Hi Babs. My Av is a picture of a baby Fennec Fox. They are just tiny little guys even when grown. Mine is now only around 12" (x 2 with tail!).

Now, see! This is why I'm going to be missing Safe_Bet. I know she would have giving me all kinds of shit for saying that last sentence! LOL

Welcome, Ken. Make yourself at home and don't forget to include links to your stories. Naked Party folk are notoriously lazy when it comes to searching the site for specific ones.

That's Rolf, dear. The other elf is Blue (the one that looks like a giant blue butterfly). Olaf was fired some time back when he wouldn't stay out of the toy closet. The poor fellow has an addiction to self-pleasuring. Not such a bad thing, really, but he didn't clean the toys when he was done and it was...disgusting.

Don't be such a stranger, Fox. We've missed you..

Hugs Molly...it's snowing ...again...we're supposed to get 20 more inches...

Mine is now only around 12" (x 2 with tail!).

Now, see! This is why I'm going to be missing Safe_Bet. I know she would have giving me all kinds of shit for saying that last sentence! LOL

With a tail? I've never seen one with a tail. Care to play show and tell?

(Couldn't resist)

Hugs Molly...it's snowing ...again...we're supposed to get 20 more inches...

The last time someone threatened me with 20 inches, I was sadly disappointed when I called his bluff. :rolleyes: I think he must have added the zero for effect.

Hi Babs. My Av is a picture of a baby Fennec Fox. They are just tiny little guys even when grown. Mine is now only around 12" (x 2 with tail!).

So I will instead...my yours is how wide? 12"?:eek: Faint

The last time someone threatened me with 20 inches, I was sadly disappointed when I called his bluff. :rolleyes: I think he must have added the zero for effect.

I keep telling them that it's not the size it's the way they use it:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back