Electrifying (Closed to Xtranger)

L

LizzieEr

Guest
Name: Anya Huenjentes
Age: 37
Looks: Pale, midnight black straight hair, severely cut. Large black spectacles. Clear intelligent grey eyes and high arching eye brows, 5'7", large breasts 36 D and ample buttocks, slender but certainly out of shape.
Occupation: Electrical engineer. Works at a private lab, funding source and research confidential .

Anya threw her bag across the wooden floor and looked about. Thomas had moved out while she was at work. His section of the wardrobe looked strangely empty. What had he said? She made him feel inadequate, emasculated. She propped down on the bed, frowning. Things have been steadily worsening for a while. She was making about three times as much money as he. The last few days, there had been emergency phone calls in the middle of their love making and she had left him hanging.

This was her third boyfriend in as many years. She shook her head in disappointment. Weak, nervous, insecure bastards, the lot of them. Anya started unbuttoning her shirt and paused at the sight of longish blonde hair on her sleeve. That boy on the subway!

Oh she had hated taking the subway to work but Thomas had taken the car and she didn't have the time to arrange another. Her mind went back to the young man pressed up against her on the ride back home. She remembered looking at his dishevelled grungy appearance with disapproval but the crowd had pressed in and he was close enough for her to smell his musk. She was taller than him in her heels, his mouth inches from her collarbone...

She shook her head and proceeded to pour herself a drink. Her cellphone showed five missed calls, all from work. She ignored them and started to look up car services. She paused for a while, her mind going back to the tanned skin peeking through the lad's open shirt. One more day on the subway then, just in case that dirty blonde head is on the same train...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Travis Savage
Age: 26
Looks: bleach blonde hair, medium length and messy, lean muscle build, hazel eyes


A new dawn, Travis is rudely awakened by the incessant sun beaming into his eyelids, slowly cooking his face until he can't bare it any longer. Groggy and annoyed that he has to get up at all, he trudges through his corridor, naked as the day he was born.

A bowl of Oat O's gave him enough energy to cherry pick the cleanest clothes from his dirty laundry pile. He smells his plaid button up shirt, "Doesn't smell." He looks for some clean underwear in vain. "Guess I'm commando today." He then pulls his ripped jeans strewn across his stereo. He applies his deoderant, grabs an apple for the road, and skates off on his fishboard towards the subway which will take him to the local skatepark.

Normally lazy, and self indulgent, his deceased family has left him with enough funds to last him a while. Undisciplined, and wild; one of the few joys he receives in life is from thrashing the concrete jungle on his skateboard. He's even willing to crowd in the subway early in the day just to spend all day skating.

He doesn't notice Anya standing in front of him as he got on. Her massive 36D mammories nearly bursting buttons from her blouse was staring Travis in the face. "Oh shit! It's the uptight chick from yesterday. Ah man... is this deja vu or is this when she goes to work?" Travis wondered. "I better keep my distance this time, she seemed sore with me squeezed up against her yesterday. I was trying my damnedest not to raise a stiffy."

The crowd shifts harshly. Travis steps back, but the morning rush hour pushes him two steps forward, and without thinking, Travis tries to brace himself by pressing his arms out so he doesn't fall forward. Something soft and pillowy protected Travis from toppling over on to his face. More accurately, it was two things.

But before Travis could utter an apology, the crowd presses him more into Anya's mountainous mounds. Travis panicked inaide, hoping to not get this illustrious beauty, who very well may be able to kill with a stare, to pummel the life out of him. But even the thought of that couldn't prevent his libido from getting the better of him. In fact, the thought of her taking control over him exasperated the problem.
 
Last edited:
Anya half-smiled when she looked at the panic in his eyes as he was shoved it towards her. This time they met on the train to her work. As luck would have it, he had got on the same coach. She have him her iciest stare and chuckled inward at the sweat beading on his forehead.
She was wearing a white shirt whose neck barely contained her cleavage. She moved a bit so they were face to face or rather, face to cleavage. Her 4 inch heels gave her a fair few inches of height on the boy.

They rode together with him shifting awkwardly and her composed but aware of a growing hardness near her upper thighs. She looked down at him, "What's your name lad?" Something about his deer-caught-in-headlights eyes appealed to her. She had a brief image of his shaking hands trying to unbuckle his belt... he didn't look like he wore a belt. She looked down her nose, peering over her glasses and at his crotch. He didn't look like he wore too much under his pants either. She was tired of being considered intimidating when she tried to be as nice as she could. Well if men found her intimidating anyway, maybe that's the role she would play.

Her lab had been looking for volunteers for a few things she was developing. She looked at him again. "What do you do for a living?" She asked softly.
 
Travis gulps at her confidence and command of the situation. "T-t-travis," he meekly replied.
"So she's not going to slap me?" he questioned in his mind. "It was an accident and she knows it. She must be nicer than I thought," he ironically concluded.
"Well... I'm actually unemployed. That is... my parents croaked and I'm left with a trust fund."

Anya knew she disapproved of him somehow. However, this genius of a lady knows how to make use of any situation and make it work for her benefit. It's only a shame it doesn't work too well for her relationships. She manipulates the situation to benefit all parties, "Well, Ttavis,:" she leans in close to make herself more audible, then continues in a sultry yet slightly raspy voice that tickles his eardrums to convey luatful intentions, "you know that your trust fund won't last forever. Perhaps we can help each other out. What do you say?"

Her words, though not implying anything prurient still brought Travis to a very flushed state of arrousal. How could he say no to someone like her? But he knows better than to not look before you leap. "What do you mean? Like a paid gig?"

"Something like that. My lab has been developing some very innovative technology, and we need someone to test these devices for us. You will be compensated in more ways than one," she smiles.

"So I'm supposed to be your guinea pig? What sort of device do I have to test? Is it like a new video game?"

Anya couldn't help but maniacally laugh in her head. "You can certainly think of it in that way."

"I could use the extra fliff to get myself a new guitar, I guess. Alright. I'm game. I'll be your guinea pig." He thinks to himself,"I get to test a new game and hang out with this bodacious babe! I guess I did get up for a good reason today."
 
Anya drove to work. Two days of the subway was enough for her. She had given the young man directions to her office. What had he said his name was? Anya frowned, trying to remember. Ah yes, Travis.

Her initial reaction had been one of disapproval. Everything about him, from him messy hair to his clothing, was in sharp contrast to her. But that fear in his eyes.... such expressive eyes. Anya wondered what else those eyes would express.

She set out a few customary forms and waited for Travis to show. She checked on her reflection while she waited. She had dressed in black today, black shirt, black pants lengths and a subtle golden belt around her waist. She sipped her coffee, glanced at the clock and frowned slightly. Apart from that, no other emotions escaped her face.

When Travis came in, she would offer him the form. Signing the form would legally enforce him to be unable to speak of his experiences inside the lab. Signing the form would give him over to her, everyday during office hours for a period of one month. Signing the form would be the last act of free will he would do for that period. IF he chooses to sign!
 
There was no way Travis was going to pass up the opportunity to meet up with Anya again. "Goddamn, those titanic tits were the softest things I've ever felt," he thought to himself as he sat up an alarm, the night before the appointment.

"Wait... is this like a job interview? People usually dress up for those," he realized. The young dope trifles through his father's old clothes to find something that'll be appropriate. "Awe snap!" He finds his father's old black pinstripe khakis that made his ass appear more shapely, and the matching sports coat, along with a black dress shirt and a paisley red tie. "Just need clean underwear and I'm solid." So he does the laundry. But eventually falls asleep; too bored to finish his chores.

The alarm bares its montonous screech. "What the?!" Travis flails around in his disorientated stuper; not being used to the use of an alarm system. "Ugh! How do I turn you off?!" He unplugs his alarm clock. He then yawns and hits the shower.

Travis scrubbed himself squeaky clean. "Have to take care of the beast as well before I see Anya, again. Can't embarrass myself with another rager." He strokes his member, as he ruminates thoughts of cupping Anya's guns. He gushes out his warm milky desire for Anya in several spurts. "Oh... fuck..." he gasps. "That may have been a problem later," he reasoned as he hops out of the shower still with a hardon. "Damnit... it had better go down by the time I dress."

He didn't realize how much time had passed as he showered. "Oh, crap!" He rushes to finish primping himself. Suit, check. Tie, check. Wallet, check. Keys, check. Underwear, check. So off he rushes to the appointment he can't possibly make on time.

Travis still forgot to shave and his hair became messed up while running to get to the subway. He barely makes it to a train that'll get him, mostly on time. "Ah, man... I can't imagine skating in a monkey suit like this."

He arrives at his destination 10 minutes late.
 
Last edited:
Ooc

Story closed for the moment. Thank you for reading.
Liz and Xtranger.
 
Back
Top