Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening beautiful...sounds like you and Jewel had a great one...mmm...woulda love to have been there :devil:

Get my face covered in both of your sweet nectar and then share it with both of you. MMMMMM

Isn't that one of every man's fantasies, SC???? :D:kiss:

Wanna say hi .... hope you had a great weekend so far

Hey there, sweetie... It was a wonderful weekend... So nice to see you...:kiss::kiss:

I will taste you after she grinds her pussy on yours

I would expect nothing less from you, you little horny toad....;):kiss:

Good evening beautiful...sounds like you and Jewel had a great one...mmm...woulda love to have been there

I'll just let your mind wonder, I'm sure it will be naughtier than we really were, sweetheart.... :D:kiss:

The beautiful JustEl and her amazing legs will make any day fabulous!

Why thank ya, rod....:kiss::rose:

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!!!! KISSES....

Mmmmm...seems as I need to make a trip and make our NAUGHTIEST fantasies cum true....

Mmmmm...seems as I need to make a trip and make our NAUGHTIEST fantasies cum true....

Shall we start looking at flight schedules??? :devil::kiss:

I can't speak for every man but I am willing to bet that they would not turn it down! :p

I can't think of any that would turn down two women either.... :rolleyes::kiss:

Hello there sexy. Hope the week is going well so far

Its busy, busy, busy.... Oh, I forgot to tell ya, the frogs passed that test and sat on the log nicely, lol.... ;):kiss:

You're very welcome El! :kiss:

Hope you have an amazing hump day!

You too, rod.... :kiss::rose:

Wishing everyone a Happy Hump Day... Now I'm off to work my hump off..... KISSES.....

Shall we start looking at flight schedules??? :devil::kiss:

I can't think of any that would turn down two women either.... :rolleyes::kiss:

Its busy, busy, busy.... Oh, I forgot to tell ya, the frogs passed that test and sat on the log nicely, lol.... ;):kiss:

You too, rod.... :kiss::rose:

Wishing everyone a Happy Hump Day... Now I'm off to work my hump off..... KISSES.....
Well that is great news. Now I only need to know what the hell you are talking about and I will be a happy camper. Feel free to let me know any time. I would hate to see those frogs fail lol

Well that is great news. Now I only need to know what the hell you are talking about and I will be a happy camper. Feel free to let me know any time. I would hate to see those frogs fail lol

As soon as I get a chance to have enough time to chat, I will.... Along with replying to my PMs.... Just can't seem to find any extra time to play.... :(:kiss:

Oh yes lover...when do you and Jewels have a free weekend?:devil::kiss:

We'll have to get all our day planners together, Sweetheart.... ;):kiss:

Wished I had more time, but sadly I don't...... So...... Here's a quickie... :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back