Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though we stand on shores of sand, and watch the water inch out our footholds. It's always nice to see that at that last moment before that final lap of water takes the sand from beneath you, that you were standing on a rock of a friend the whole time.

Thank you friend, you are appreciated. :rose:
 
I hate to baby-sit. If you cannot maintain some semblance of decorum when drinking copious amounts of vodka, and/or remember that you are a married woman, I am going to slap you silly and send you to the corner of the dance floor to think about what a butt you are.

And I swear I am not as think as you drunk I am, so there.
 
I hate to baby-sit. If you cannot maintain some semblance of decorum when drinking copious amounts of vodka, and/or remember that you are a married woman, I am going to slap you silly and send you to the corner of the dance floor to think about what a butt you are.

And I swear I am not as think as you drunk I am, so there.

People like that are a real buzz kill!

Yours,

Just one more . . . ssssnnnnnnxxxxxxxxckcckk
 
Buffy the Vampire slayer marathon. . . must resist. . . must not watch

Wow, Spike really was hot and so was Willow. :)
 
Today someone I love dearly told me exactly what a change I've made in their lives. I don't consider myself one who connects well with people at all. But sometimes, the impact one can make on someone's life cannot be measured in tangible quantities. I've truly been humbled today and I'm forever grateful that I've had the chance to make a change.

Certain things will far away. Others will not. This is one that will last forever.
 
This is page 666, this thread is going to hell! :eek:

At least it's in a nice handbasket. :D

i can't believe I've been sent to Allentown to hold hands and sing corporate Kumbaya. I am not drinking any kool-aid no matter what they say.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top