sexting or phone sex or cyber sex. which one

I like all three, but if I had to choose one, it would be phone sex. I am a moaner and love to talk dirty... So I excel at phone sex, at least that is what I have been told by my female friends.
 
I'm going with sexting ... Yeah it takes longer .. but when I'm at work and there's an all day tease going on ... Its pretty hot.
 
A combo would be fantastic. Changes as you change locations during the day. In the car-- phone. At work at my desk -- cyber. In a meeting--sexting.
 
There is zero difference between sexting and cyber. Just the method you use to send the message. I like all three, but prefer typing because its easier.
 
Sexting. I don't have to worry about where I am or who might hear, plus pics can be exchanged ;) And, you can always save to messages for inspiration at other times too :)
 
Phone

Phone all the way. There is something very erotic about hearing her voice as she gets aroused and reaching orgasm. It's extra special when you totally click with the partner.
 
Changes over time

I preferred phone sex with my wife over texting. After menopause she expressed being uncomfortable with phone sex but will sext. I miss hearing the moans, the change in breathing and the obvious orgasm. I do get to hear those sounds when we have sex but there is something so hot about phone sex!
 
sexting. I'm a little shy but in a sext I can turn it on and get nasty. I feel a bit of power when sexting. No shy just all fun and hard core.
 
They all have the benefits and their places in my life. I prefer phone when I know the person and we have something to share, there's only on thing better. On the other hand, drawing things out and keeping it going while sexting is awesome too. Imagination and openness is key here, so whatever works for the 2 of us is my current favorite. :)
 
I have enjoyed all of the above with several different ladies from Lit. Good times
 
Sexting.

You can send a text anywhere, which means you can sext just about anywhere. While I'm at work, running errands, spending time with friends... sending a text is so innocuous and easy ;)
 
all three are very useful ingredients to make a very delicious sexy meal to savour


a lil of each can make for a much better overall sexual encounter
 
Love all three. Sexting often leads to phone sex, some of my favorite times bring when she calls and I'm in a public place, and can only listen...
 
I prefer phone sex but my wife does not. I loved the few sessions we had because love to hear her as she orgasms. I travel a bit and she has become more bold with her sexting and I am very happy with that! Love to have her tell me what do...
 
They all have the benefits and their places in my life. I prefer phone when I know the person and we have something to share, there's only on thing better. On the other hand, drawing things out and keeping it going while sexting is awesome too. Imagination and openness is key here, so whatever works for the 2 of us is my current favorite. :)

I think I agree with this. I truly love sounds, but I have to feel comfortable with that person.
 
Setting. I can let out my inner beast. The all day tease is super hot. I've been chatting all days with some very nice guys and wet is an understatement
 
All are fun but nothing better than hearing a sexy voice and both enjoy the effect of the conversation:D
 
Back
Top