Transgender Inspiration

tumblr_mrmugvRog31s8ihhto1_500.jpg

Hahaha! I just really love the almond toe high heels! :)

Hi Stacy! :kiss:

This just popped up on my dash
Glaad and Andreja Pejic

When someone as mainstream as her stands up and is counted, then I start to feel we are starting to make progress.... though... you don't have to be THAT good looking to be a part of it! :)

Hi Stacy! :kiss:

This just popped up on my dash
Glaad and Andreja Pejic

When someone as mainstream as her stands up and is counted, then I start to feel we are starting to make progress.... though... you don't have to be THAT good looking to be a part of it! :)

That is absolutely awesome!!! Thanks sweetie! *hugs*

Hope you're doing a bit better every day!

PM me!

Ooo - OK I will sweets

hey, now here's break in my usual post topics. Check this guy :p :p
photos-meet-first-trans-man-win-gay-games-gold-powerlifting

You know me - love posting articles - this is a cracker :)
Mum tells TERFs like it is

Also - found this on my dash
Stacy?
tumblr_mnm2z1qM0J1rlcf1ko3_500.jpg

Last edited:
That pretty much sums it up.

I am huge believer in re-incarnation and karma willing, my next life will be as a woman.
I've no idea how re-incarnation might work, but I'm pretty convinced that in all my previous lives I was female

I've got a new word. You've heard of patriarchy, so how about cistriarchy? I wanted to object to a Tumblr blog called '110% Girls' by writing to the owner. He's posted hundreds of pics ( non-flesh to be fair ) of pretty trans women to fuel his fetish. I don't want to be 110% Girl TYVM, because we all know what the 10% refers to. I was going to be polite in what I said, but in the end I decided it would probably cause trouble so I walked on by... how pathetic am I? Bowing down to the cistriarchy...

I've got a new word. You've heard of patriarchy, so how about cistriarchy? I wanted to object to a Tumblr blog called '110% Girls' by writing to the owner. He's posted hundreds of pics ( non-flesh to be fair ) of pretty trans women to fuel his fetish. I don't want to be 110% Girl TYVM, because we all know what the 10% refers to. I was going to be polite in what I said, but in the end I decided it would probably cause trouble so I walked on by... how pathetic am I? Bowing down to the cistriarchy...

Be strong, sis, and keep fighting the good fight. Sadly, there's guys like that everywhere...

I can never think of you as being pathetic. In my mind you are a beautiful person and will always be that. Never ever ever think for a minute you are anything but that. You are one the one I think of when I think Kindness.

Can let this go unposted
http://youtu.be/Q9db1XPKSk8

It finishes happily enough - aren't fairy tales supposed to?

PS Sasha I love you new AV!! I think you look awesome xxxx

Thanks "girl"! It just occurred to me. I forgot to put a wig on! :) DOH! I've decided to let my hair grow out since I took this pic, so thanks for the compliment.
Cheers! Have an awesome day. :rose:

Hey, I found this on YouTube and thought it was a really useful, positive vlog. Dara Hoffman-Fox is a gender therapist and tackles the FAQ "Am I transgender?"
For anyone that browses this thread and has asked that question of themselves, this will be useful. She gives a few reading suggestions but I really liked her style.

Once you've gotten used to her being out of focus but her wall-hangings being sharp :)

http://youtu.be/Oea10Q5tG4Q

Back