In need of an editor

old_and_shy

Really Experienced
Hi all,

I have a story (my first for Literotica) that could use another set of eyes before being released into the wild.

About me: I've been writing fan fiction (Farscape, Friends, Big Bang Theory) for about eight years, but this is my first original story. I'm Dutch, but I seem to be unable to write stories in any language other than English (I blame fan fiction, 'cause I can only 'hear' the characters talking English, so writing them in Dutch while staying true to the character is impossible). My English is pretty good, but not perfect; I know I make silly mistakes from time to time, that someone who uses English every day would simply not make.

About the story: 7600 words, sibling incest (didn't start out as such, but rarely do my stories end up the way I had envisioned them when I started) / first time (for him) / hurt/comfort.

What I hope you'd be able to do for me: fix any grammatical mistakes, flag issues you might spot in either dialog or plot. In general, help me make the story better.

I'd prefer a female editor (helps me to get the female perspective right), but that's just because I'm used to have women telling me what I could do to improve either the story or my writing.

I'm not female, but I do have time on my hands, so if you don't find the lady you're looking for, you can send it to me if you like. You can check out my VE profile by searching under your story category and "Fegg" in the "languages accepted" box

Back