What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 18-year-old son recommends this from Starbucks:

Snickers Frappuccino

Java Chip Frappuccino

2 pumps of Toffee Nut Syrup

Caramel Drizzle

If he can promise it doesn't taste like coffee I'll give it a shot.

Even though the phrase "nut syrup" makes me cringe.

:D

How no food tastes good at the moment. How my stomach is growling grotesquely for food yet I cannot find anything I want to eat. I need to though. If I am going to get better I need to. I just don't want to eat anything.

How there seems to be a sudden influx of new members/members with very few posts at the moment. :: sigh ::

Sometimes I have to remember, I was once one of those. But then again, I'm always suspicious, is it a troll? an alt? grrrr
I'm just going to wait and see...Hopefully they don't justify our fears of what they might be...

So when is one not considered a newbie?

...when you've either made a fool of yourself publicly or alternatively, posted at least 100 nude pictures, engaged in raunchy conversations with at least the ten longest members, that sort of thing...:)

...when you've either made a fool of yourself publicly or alternatively, posted at least 100 nude pictures, engaged in raunchy conversations with at least the ten longest members, that sort of thing...:)

Think I've covered this one. :D

How great today was. How I loved the little *sigh* when he saw what I had on under my dress. How my pillow smells like him. How I can't wait until next week for more :)

That was my exact question, since I've only been here since June! >.>

Over 5,000 posts and you joined in June?!!

When you show us your tits... LOL! kidding, well not really... okay I crossed the line. :D

Did you not see my first 100 posts? Nothing but nude pics of myself. ;)

How no food tastes good at the moment. How my stomach is growling grotesquely for food yet I cannot find anything I want to eat. I need to though. If I am going to get better I need to. I just don't want to eat anything.

Clowns, you might want to consider drinking Ensure to keep your nutrition up until you can find something that you can eat. I've personally tried the strawberry flavored ones and when they've been chilled in the refrigerator, they taste like strawberry milk.

Clowns, you might want to consider drinking Ensure to keep your nutrition up until you can find something that you can eat. I've personally tried the strawberry flavored ones and when they've been chilled in the refrigerator, they taste like strawberry milk.
Hoping Respy is having a wonderful day now! Now then, time to study for this physics test for real!

*waves goodbye for the next 4 hours!*

You need some good old fashioned chicken soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back