Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

Wow - thats the great thing about lit - I thought my watersports fantasies were pretty strange, but seems that others share my fascination!

I (like others in this thread) would love to experience or give a golden shower...there is something incredibly erotic about the thought of sharing something so intimate with another person.

Hey JMT - if you find a willing female participant in Melbourne then feel free to let me know too! I have just moved here from NZ and I am certainly keen to expand my experiences
 
this is one of my biggest fantasies right now but i havent been lucky enough to find someone who was interested yet, i would love to hear some stories and discuss how they made u feel or even your fantasy with someone if anyone is interested, just pm me please!
 
Love the idea of watching her wet her panties. My partner loves having me suck it up followed by giving her oral. Gave her oral once while she was sitting on my face, her orgasm triggered pee she was holding. I found out I like drinking it!
 
Anyone with a panty wetting and/or golden shower fetish?

MWM wants to hear from ladies with a golden fetish. Sharing wet wants and experiences. Any gals who pee their panties? Let's talk about the pleasure of pee play! :)
 
Last edited:
Definayely one of my favorite fantasies/fetishes. No experience with it but would love to try. It brings out my submissive side as I would love to have a women grace me with her golden shower, but I have no desire to pee on her.
 
I can't believe I haven't discovered this thread until now..I love recieving golden showers from women, I have had many exppriences with this. I especially love when we are in the 69 position with her on top and she surprises me with a GS. It's fun when you know its coming but its twice as much fun when she trickles it out slowly while you are eating her pussy..and watching a woman pee in her panties is an incredible turn on. I have some lesbian porn that is all about sexy women peeing on each other too that is hotter than hell. My favorite fetish by far..
 
I am sure there are more kinky piss-loving people out there on Lit... come and resuscitate this thread!
 
Well I wouldn't describe myself as having a fetish about panty wetting and golden showers, but my first (and only) experience of a woman showing interest in me involved peeing.

Last year I was out with the walking club and I had to duck off trail to have a pee. No sooner had I got my pants down and squatted than a girl who was a friend or relative of one of the club members came through the foliage to join me. She said that she hoped I didn't mind but what could I say as there was very little in the way of cover for a girl to go behind anyway.

She squatted directly opposite me and watched while I peed and smiled at me. I was quite taken aback but turned on a bit too and I couldn't help but watch her. She stayed squatted as I stood up and pulled my panties and shorts up and then stood smiling as she dressed herself. Then we rejoined the walk.

Later on, on a water break, I noticed her watching me as I took my fleece top off and when I caught her eye she smiled again.

It was obvious she fancied me but, at the time, I had no interest and even if I had I wouldn't have known how to go about it. I've not seen her since but if something like that happened now I'd definitely follow it up.

If only I could have that time over again...........
 
That's really quite arousing, in the (almost) innocence of the situation. What would you do if you could have the experience again? Actually, what would you want to do, if you could be in that situation again?
 
That's really quite arousing, in the (almost) innocence of the situation. What would you do if you could have the experience again? Actually, what would you want to do, if you could be in that situation again?

Reach out and touch her.....want her to kiss me while I stood in front of her.

Later on, when the weather got warmer she removed her fleece to reveal a vest top......she wasn't wearing a bra.....she had smallish breasts.....but they were firm and the nipples oh, so erect.

Man, she was beautiful. I think of her a lot now.
 
I wonder if she'd have slipped a finger between my lips while I was peeing, just how that would have felt. Would she have taken my hand and got me to do the same for her?

That girl was hot......:heart:
 
Reach out and touch her.....want her to kiss me while I stood in front of her.

Later on, when the weather got warmer she removed her fleece to reveal a vest top......she wasn't wearing a bra.....she had smallish breasts.....but they were firm and the nipples oh, so erect.

Man, she was beautiful. I think of her a lot now.

Why not try to find her and ask her out for a hike. Only a year, nothing to lose. And you might at least get a nice walk.
 
a pretty girl in cotton panties...or thick white cotton panties peeing herself is hot...
especially if she is pouty afterwards....poor little thing
 
Wet Panties

Had a married FWB that loved for me to send her home to her hubby with my cum soaking her panties after I fucked her all afternoon.
 
I can't say I have a fetish but I have thought about it. Would love to try it with someone I trusted.
 
Why not try to find her and ask her out for a hike. Only a year, nothing to lose. And you might at least get a nice walk.

Sooooo tempted!! I'll have to be choosy about the walk, though. I've been in the nip out west before and those insects don't care where they bite, I can tell you!! :eek::eek:
 
this has been a growing curiosity of mine for a little while. i love the idea of watching an attractive woman pee her panties and then take them off in time for me to slide underneath her and receive the rest of her wonderful offering.

Go for it..you'll love it
 
Enjoy seeing a gal peeing her panties, shorts, or jeans...golden goodness running down her legs...and then masturbating afterwards. :)
 
I wear panties dear and pee in them also maybe not alot of women turned on by you by i sure am
 
I cant say that i do have a wet pants or golden shower fetish, but i do have a open mind. i would try the peeing on each other but i will not bedoing any drinking. See i figured i drank it once and thats enough for me. i think it has got to feel alot like getting cumed on and that turns me on. Imay still try it once befor i die. wet underwere is just uncomfortable but more power to those who love it:)
 
I've come across a few lit users who like pee play, and would count myself as one such person, therefore I am surprised not to find a thread here about it. Anyone want to continue this and in so doing, make this the official pee play thread?
 
I've come across a few lit users who like pee play, and would count myself as one such person, therefore I am surprised not to find a thread here about it. Anyone want to continue this and in so doing, make this the official pee play thread?

i like the idea.. official pee play thread!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top