Beautiful girl with a surprise....

Tall, athletic girl here with a cute butt and great legs looking for some new people to chat with and see where it leads. I also have a 7 inch clit that enjoys attention!

I love the big clits as much as anybody, but who do you support? That may be a deal breaker. LOL ;)

Inbox?

Tall, athletic girl here with a cute butt and great legs looking for some new people to chat with and see where it leads. I also have a 7 inch clit that enjoys attention!

Hi there, I sent u a PM? Did u get it?

anyway, to all TS I am interested in Cyber/Roleplay

Im a guy + I have a roleplay girl who would love to join in a 3-way :)

OR PM for more details

Last edited by a moderator:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!

Hi soccergurl. Would love to chat sometime.

Hi soccergurl. Looks like you've got a good following. If u could use another friend id love to cha t with ya.

power to you Soccergurl hope you relieved your tension last night

why do people waste their time posting negative comments (I have done it but I was pissed and had a very bad day) when there is so much beauty here on lit
find what you are into and leave others alone
I'm Kent Brokeman and that's my 2 cents

plenty of me to go around boys (and ladies if anyone is lurking)

Back