OOC: "Alien Apocalypse"

tonyroleplays

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Posts
237
OOC:

"Alien Apocalypse"


Link to the IC Thread

Please do not turn this into a chat room.
If you want to discuss a specific topic with a specific writer,
please do so in PM. Thank you so very much.

I am still just creating this OOC, so be patient with me.

If you are interested in joining, PM me.
PLEASE ... DO NOT POST YOUR INTEREST HERE.


"Alien Apocalypse"

(To join this role play, please read the notes at the bottom of this first post.)​

Introduction

The Basic Direction of the RP

Cast of Characters

The Alien Species
 
Last edited:
Introduction

How it began:
  • On 23 November 2018, the end of life as we knew it began.
  • Six cruise liner-sized alien spacecraft called UACs (Unmanned Advance Craft) arrived to begin the assault:
    • They used relatively small Focused Laser Cannons to first obliterated the swarm of satellites orbiting Earth. In less than 12 hours, the developed world was, for the most part, plunged into a communications stone age. The International Space Station was destroyed, too, killing the nine people aboard at the time.
    • They next used their primary weapons, Directed Neutron Projectors -- in the simplest terms a giant, killer flash light -- to beam deadly doses of neutron radiation down upon cities. The DNP attack lasted 6 days and left 4 billion people dead or dying.
    • The next attacks were by conventional, non-nuke, high yield missiles against military bases, forces in the field, major bridges and canals, dams, and more. Almost 100,000 bombs fell down upon Earth, devastating the surviving human population's ability to defend itself, to move itself, to feed itself, and more.
  • On 3 December, 10 days later, the attack simply ended.
 
The Basic Direction of the RP

The basic story line and how the RP will proceed goes like this:
  • The first attack has occurred, obviously.
  • Writers can introduce their characters and the reactions of those characters to the initial attack.
  • RP can commence. If you need a writing partner and don't find one quickly, I will do my best to write with you, either for the short term or long term. I'm hoping not to write half of the characters, but since I'm starting this, I will do my best to step up as needed.
  • During the second week of June, I will introduce a second attack. This one will be directed at any accumulation of human beings: cities, towns, military forces, etc. If you want to survive ... hide! You will want to have your current RP interactions "concluded" by that time so that we can leap ahead without interrupting your story.
  • RP can continue.
  • Sometime after this -- sometimes before the end of June -- I will introduce the invasion of Earth by alien forces.
  • Again, RP can continue.
  • Then, the fun part begins: the enslavement of the human race.
  • It is now that male and female humans will be put to work either as laborers or as sexual servants.
  • Of course, this only applies to those humans who are in captivity. I'm sure there will be writers who want to write humans who are on the run.
  • I will set down the big events and facts relevant to all story lines in an OOC that I am yet to start.
  • The smaller details of individual story lines will be up to the writers who join. There is a great deal of opportunity for creativity here. I do not intend to control the individual stories.
  • However, please do not establish events or facts that will adversely affect other writers without first asking me. Play nice! Anything written that adversely affects others without my approval will simply be ignored.
  • Because the primary IC thread will be less sexual than normal for a SRP, it will be written in the ORP forum. I've learned from both this site and other RP sites that if you want to easily write and read Group Role Plays, sometimes its better to take the sex scenes to a separate thread and link it to this thread. It's simple, and if you want to do so but aren't certain of the specifics, I am more than happy to explain it to you.
 
The Alien Species

The Rayth:
  • Concept Image: I "borrowed" this image from the television series "Defiance" because I needed a pic of both a male and female alien. It will do for now -- particularly since we won't be seeing Aliens in the IC thread for a while -- but if you know of a good pic or pic-like image for both a male and female alien, PM it to me and I will consider it. They must be rough and tough and humanoid in physical form.
  • This strong, large humanoid species intends to conquer and control Earth, enslaving the human race.
  • Most human survivors are to be used as laborers in mines, fields, factories, etc.
  • The exploitation and depletion of Earth's resources shouldn't take more than about 300 years.
  • A smaller portion of human survivors will be used for other purposes.
  • One use is for sport, as in prey for hunts.
  • Another one is for pleasure, as in the Rayth's sexual gratification. The Rayth are similar to humans in their physiology, and sex between the two is not only possible but spectacularly satisfying, sometimes for only the Rayth, sometimes for the human as well.
The Walken:
  • Concept Image: Once again I have borrowed from "Defiance", and once again if you have another suggestion, I would be willing to see it.
  • This slighter, gentler, telepathic humanoid race was enslaved by the Rayth as interpreters due to their ability to easily convey the Rayth's demands upon their currently enslaved population.
  • The Walken are no dummies, however, and they leveraged their abilities to prevent the Rayth from unnecessarily abusing their slaves, in this case the Humans. Of course, shit still happens. The Walken can't be everywhere at once to protect the Rayth's slaves.
  • In the past, the Walken have not typically interacted with the currently conquered race much beyond just translating. But the Walken will soon learn that they have a lot more in common with Humans than they have had with previous species ... including the ability to procreate.
  • There will be some Walken who see a merging of the DNA of their telepathic species with the DNA of the strong willed, strong bodied Humans as their first opportunity to defeat the Rayth once and for all.
 
Last edited:
"Chinks"

Physical Description:
  • Image
  • 28 years old.
  • 5'6", 145#; tight, fit body.
  • Dark brown, wavy hair; deep brown eyes.
Personality:
  • Introverted loner. Keeps to himself.
  • Has trust issues due to his past (explained further below).
  • Always looks out for "#1" first.
  • Doesn't give his heart away easily, but when he does, he gives it fully.
Background (Pre-Apocalypse):
  • Born 7 December 1990 in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
  • 3rd son of an Air Force Lieutenant stationed at Cheyenne Mountain and a local woman he married only because he knocked her up.
  • At age 5, his father was killed in a car crash. A few months later, his mother disappeared with her boyfriend/drug dealer. The kids went into foster care, were split up, and never saw one another again.
  • He quickly became a juvenile delinquent, skipping school, shoplifting, and more.
  • Gained his nickname -- which is all he will ever identify himself as -- because he always seemed able to find the chinks in the armor of the System, keeping himself out of jail for one offense after another.
  • The first time he was convicted and jailed (age 22), he escaped and remained a fugitive for the next 6 years.
Since the Alien Apocalypse:
  • 23 Nov 2018 (when the Apocalypse began):
    • He was squatting in an abandoned apartment building.
    • He immediately joined the looting, of course, thinking that there was nothing more going on than a blackout. He stole a lot of expensive electronics, etc., that would turn out to be worthless, of course.
  • 25 Nov 2018:
    • When stories began circulating about cities being attacked and millions of people just dying in the streets, he panicked and got serious about his looting.
    • He fine tuned his pillaging and looting, concentrating on food, water, medicine, etc.
    • He hid stashes all around Colorado Springs to keep himself stocked no matter where he found himself.
    • He stole a bullet proof vest, 12 gauge shotgun, and two boxes of ammunition -- buck shot and rubber bullets both -- from a police cruiser as rioters chased the lawman off.
    • These were added to his arsenal of a 5 shot Ladysmith .38 Special (for which he only has 3 rounds); and a 15 shot Beretta 9mm (for which he has no rounds at all).
  • 5 December 2018 (two days after the barrages ended):
    • He came across a dying Air Force Captain from the nearby Peterson Air Force Base who warned him that Colorado Springs was likely to get attacked.
    • He found a functioning SUV, gathered as many of his stashes as he could, and headed into the snow covered mountains.
    • Knowing he would soon run out of gas, he drove the SUV into some thick undergrowth to hide it.
    • He passed out, exhausted; and the next morning he awoke to a young woman trying to steal a back pack full of supplies from the passenger seat.
    • Which brings us up to today...
 
Back
Top