Bruce Walker calls the race for Scott Walker

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
89,007
Go figure!

:D

;)

The CNN poll of February 18 had these percentages of support for possible Republican candidate: Huckabee (17), Bush (12), Walker (11), Paul (11), Carson (9), Christie (7), Rubio (6), Cruz (3), Perry (2), Santorum (2), Kasich (2), and Jindal (1). About 17% are undecided, but the clearly conservative Republican potential candidates have a combined total in that survey of 62%, even assuming that none of the undecided respondents supported a conservative candidate.

Now consider PPP poll results one week later: Walker (25), Huckabee (11), Paul (13), Carson (11), Bush (10), Christie (5), Cruz (5), Paul (4), Rubio (3), Perry (3), with Jindal, Santorum, and Kasich each at one percent. About 7% were undecided, but the clearly conservative candidates had 74% of the respondents support, even if none of the undecided supported a conservative candidate.

The Marist Poll of March 7 shows that Walker, again, has a plurality with these numbers: Bush (19), Walker (18), Huckabee (10), Carson (9), Paul (7), Christie (6), Rubio (5), Cruz (4), Perry (3), Santorum (2), Jindal (2), and Kasich (1), with about 14% undecided. Although Bush has a plurality in this poll, the combined total of the clearly conservative candidates is 60% of the total, even if none of the undecided supported a conservative candidate.

These strongly conservative Republicans cover some broad territory (Rand Paul is libertarian and Mike Huckabee is a social conservative), but none of these Republicans’ supporters, when his favorite Republican falters, is going to turn to Jeb Bush or Chris Christie or John Kasich. When the race for the nomination boils down to Bush and Walker, then Walker’s numbers will quickly balloon to a clear majority of Republicans. At that point, the race is over.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/03/is_walker_unstoppable.html#ixzz3UGazAQ3W

Let the anguish and hate begin.

:cool:
 
Jeb Bush has all the money and no one to help him spend it. At the same time back in 2000 Dubya had 41% approval.

Bush and Hillary are dead men walking. Its Walker & OMalley or Webb.
 
working Americans that live in Wisc love Scott Walker. he's bitched slapped the union (but there is more bitch slapping that needs to happen to fix the union)

Walker has also lowered property taxes

America needs more of that! get the obama slaves working and off welfare
 
Obama slaves will vote for a SOCK PUUPET if it ran as a D

SEE???????????


MSNBC: Columbia Professor Disillusioned With Hillary, “We Should Draft Michelle Obama” To Run In 2016…


Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 6.03.07 PM

Terrifying to say the least.


RAPAPORT: “We don’t know if she’s running, first of all. I am a registered Democrat. What I do find sad is well, who else do we have? That did not inspire a lot of confidence as a Democrat. She got schooled by Obama in 2008. Ultimately, she couldn’t close the deal. She’s got the biggest foundation machine and she’s a Clinton, but does she excite the public? I don’t think so, personally.”

WAGNER: “This is what I’m asking, Dorian.”

WARREN: “I want to start a whisper campaign on your show right now. I think we should draft Michelle Obama to run. Forget running for the Senate like Hillary did. Let’s draft the first lady right now. She is equally as talented and smart as her husband. I think she would make a great president.

WAGNER: “Wow, Dorian Warren drafting Michelle Obama. Chris Cillizza, the likelihood of the the first lady getting involved in politics after her husband’s presidency is over?”
 
*groan*


Can you not make a single post without the obligatory "obama slaves?"


:(


which part bothers you, the fact that I'm right? The fact that those which follow obama/clintons are total ass monkeys? the fact that obama has put over a million people on welfare?
 
Back
Top