buttplug

Here is my favorite, doesn't she look great with it in.

tumblr_mpetrnucH51r3tsn7o1_500.jpg
 
I am currently plugged, my sir wants me to be plugged for work today...should be an interesting day!
 
Mine's a tail

It is glass plug with a fox tail attached...

I wear it with a leather strapon belt to hold it in place. I can wear it for up to eight hours or until peeing becomes a pain in the ass (pun intended, lol)

;)

xoxo
 
Original post was addressed to we women. I say 'no' for me, but a big 'yes' for my guy. After we discovered the 'njoy' plugs, we threw away the other ones we had. Paul can easily take, and just as important, retain, the medium sized 'pure plug'. We love polished stainless steel toys of all sorts.
http://www.njoytoys.com/products/pureplugs.php
 
Original post was addressed to we women. I say 'no' for me, but a big 'yes' for my guy. After we discovered the 'njoy' plugs, we threw away the other ones we had. Paul can easily take, and just as important, retain, the medium sized 'pure plug'. We love polished stainless steel toys of all sorts.
http://www.njoytoys.com/products/pureplugs.php

I agree. These steel plugs are amazing. I love the weight of them. A constant reminder of what is inside you.
 
I've never used one and I'd love to try it. Love anal pnetration so don't doubt I'd enjoy.

For top kinkiness. I'd love to be plugged when spanked.
 
I have two Njoy Pure plugs that are stainless steel They come in three sizes but I have the 1-1/2 inch one and the 2 inch one. They have a nice taper and a long enough shaft to be comfortable for long term wear. They will stay in without any problem and since they are stainless steel you can coat it with oil or Vaseline to keep it from sticking to your rectum

I love Njoy products, I have the largest one(pure plug 2) they make and love it, also have the Eleven and the Pure wand. I love them all , but love my wives fist the best.
 
We have a few different butt plugs, all except one was purchased online. We use lovehoney and Ann summers for our online buys but our newest addition is an inflatable butt plug which we were both curious about, my wife suggested visiting a sex shop to see it before we bought one. Unfortunately we haven't used it yet but I'm looking forward to it. She made me promise not to use it without her so it's still waiting. I would recommend them to anyone but definately start small and work up with plenty of lube.
 
Back
Top