Beyond the Point of No return (((Closed for Hells_Fury))))

LoganDarkHolme

Lone Wolf
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Posts
9,403
Cows, Bags of flesh, useless pitiful creatures, the lot of them. Sebastian Reginald sneered as he looked out his window to the town below. His mansion had been built on the hill overlooking the town of Darkwood, his town, His land. He owned the lot of it. As the Lord Master of Luray Virginia everyone in the county owed their allegiance to him. The Son of Alexander Reginald, or…well…as people thought, as Alexander neared his death Sebastian came to him, his Mental abilities to cloud minds, to control those weak willed fools he swayed the dying Lord into making him his Sole heir to his kingdom. While rather young looking Sebastian was over 220 years old. A Vampire, Born in a small farm town in the southern half of Virginia Sebastian was a typical kid, born to a farmer whose name was long forgotten. He worked as the family did on the farm. Churning corn, herding the cows and livestock, never one to have to attend school, too poor to afford to. Then one day a young maiden came calling. Beautiful, graceful, Morganna was her name….

The days passed and Morganna came and went, always teasing, always pleasing. She seduced him over time. More and more he spent time away from the farm. His father angered, the crops forgotten by the girls charms Sebastian had not a care at all. Then the night came, Morganna came to him in his bed, as he slept. Only to be awakened by the most desirable way. Her lips, her body she awoke him. Naked, she suckled at his flesh, made him moan. They teased; toyed with each other, as she straddled him in his bed they made love. Then things went south. As they each reached their peak her eyes changed, a glowing, icy blue color she sank her fangs into him. He shouted but her hand over his mouth silenced him. As he struggled she drank deep of his blood. Panicked he tried to fight, but her strength was too great and he was powerless. Sinking into the blackness of oblivion he passed out.

Sebastian awoke to the jostling movements of a horse drawn carriage. Groaning he rose to see Morganna sitting there, a smug smirk on her face. He attacked her in a rage. Not realizing just what he had become he fought her and ran. Ran till even his new found strength began to wain, He had little money, and could not remember the last time he ate. Finding a small tavern he bartered and begged with the inn keeper to spare him a bite of food. Even the little bit of bread and ale the barkeep gave him, while it did ease his hunger but not sate it. Sebastian left. Days past as he hitched a ride, stole what he needed till he came to Blackwood. Hunger pains he’d never known tormented him, new in town others avoided him, and the seedier elements watched him, easy prey they thought.

Cornered one night 4 men jumped him, Slavers, intent on selling him on the slave market Sebastian fought back. And that’s when it happened, he managed to wound one man, and the blood, that crimson liquid, the smell of it, Sebastian lost control, his eyes turning a blood red, he attacked the men, surging strength he felt his teeth change, it felt weird but he had to have it. He attacked the wounded male sinking his teeth into the males throat. Only then did his hunger, did his pain begin to ease. Only then did the true realization of what Morganna made him become clear. And while he could not stop himself, he cursed that bitch every day of his life.

***************

Sebastian watched as the carriages began to arrive. It was all hallows eve. The lands farms had had a bountiful yield this year, allowing the people to prosper and survive through the winter with little trouble. For the Most Part Sebastian kept to himself. Even as the years passed with him as the Lord Master of the land the people never questioned the fact he never appeared to age. Those that did were said in hushed whispers, rumors he wasn’t human, Former servants that had been allowed to live spoke of the beautiful women he’d bring home every so often, who always left seemingly drained, with no apparent memory of what had happened.

Then about 4 months ago, a Male came to him. Begging an audience for his attentions, A Farmer, who’d had a feud with a neighbor over land rights and cattle. Disgusted he turned the man away, Several times, then a week ago, news of a brawl at a local tavern that left one dead reached his ears. Sebastian had strived to maintain peace in his town. While he dispised humans for their arrogance over the centuries he’d found that happy villagers made for a happy land, profits up and loss down. But the death left him angered. He’d called the farmer to his house for the last time. Intent on killing the male himself for the crime he committed. But as they talked a scent had come to him. Feminine, that clung to him. And something about the aura of it gave him pause, The farmers wife had died he had nothing but his daughter, his sons having married and moved off he begged for his life.

Talking ensued and eventually a deal was struck, to keep his lands, and his farm the farmers daughter would become his bride, unknown to them both she was to become his blood doll, through his knowledge of magic and vampiric powers he would sweeten her blood, enhance her body so he could live off her indefinantly. Having to find women he could feed from and the strain of having to wipe their memories was becoming a hassle and people were talking, This deal would be beneficial for him.

Roused from his thoughts Sebastian turned, his butler informing him his guests where arriving he needed and made his way to his room to dress. A Costume ball on all Hallows eve…..how quaint

Sebastian

Vampire-1.jpg
 
Storygirlforlit.jpg

Katarina had been instructed to get ready for the ball. She hated having to go to that tyrant’s home. Sure the people trusted him, in an odd way of sorts. She didn’t she had heard the horror stories of those who would go to his home never to return. Standing in her room she allowed her mother to help her get dressed. She wore a brown leather corset over an older beige gown. The gown was form fitting hugging her hips and then hanging loosely down from there. She wore a simple red rose in her air her lips painted red for the evening. She felt like a harlot as she stood there.

Of course it was a Halloween ball and she had to look the part. She couldn’t care to go, and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. Sadly though her father owned her and got to make the decisions on what she would do and not do. Sitting in the carriage her look was devoid of emotion as they arrived. It would appear that several others had already gotten there. Stepping out of the carriage she waited for her parents as they led the way inside. She had no care in the world to be here, but of course she had no choice.

Looking around once inside she sighed, the guests had already taken to the spirits of the night to help ease the tension. There was an unspoken and deafening tension in the air. Standing there she merely looked at her father. He had this odd perplexed look on his face, as if he was waiting for someone but whom she thought to herself. Ignoring her own thoughts she returned her attention to the world around her. The very world she felt as if she had no place.

Katarina had been one of the most sought after women in the town and she had a reputation. Of course she was made out to be the innocent and beautiful women. The women that no man had ever touched, of course they all believed that was due to her father. Had they known the truth well she would have a very different reputation. It was by her choice no man had got to come to her bed. Merely because they did not interest her, they were dull and mundane and she was tired and bored of it. Her thoughts continued to swirl in her mind as they stood there in the entrance way of the home.

Slowly she began realizing everyone’s attention began to come to her. Standing there she looked at them oddly. Something was happening, something she knew nothing about. They probably thought she was to be Sebastian’s new mistress. She would not touch him though, nor would he touch her. He was the last man she wanted to be near. The last man she would be caught dead with. He came from wealth and had the respect of people because of that, Katarina on the other hand had her own opinion of the man.
 
Sebastian sighed as he started at himself in the mirror. He decided to dress. His finest black silk short, the nicer looking pair of leather pants he had and a nice Half Cloak that he’d stored away and rarely used. As he moved from his room he picked up the simple, white, half mask that would cover everything from his nose up to his hair. As the butler broke out a stock of his finest spirits and foods he sighed, he hated Hallows eve. But, well, the villagers needed this. Stepping from his room he made his way to the stair case. Stopping, his hand resting on the railing he looked out over the room, the people mingling, drinking, stories being told, gossip, the days events. He heard it all, part of the reason he enjoyed being alone, he didn’t have to listen to others talk about themselves.

Finally he descended the stair case, The butler allowing in yet another couple, the farmer he recognized immediately, but it was the beauty at his side that caught his attention, his nose sifting through the scents of the room, finding hers. Finding his way through the crowd he exchanged pleasantries with some of the patrons but made his way to the farmer and who he could only assume was his daughter Katarina. With a smile he held out his hand. “Victor, welcome……..and this must be……..Katarina?” His eyes fell to the girl, appraising, pupils the color or the ocean stared at her through the mask, as if looking to her very soul. Unblinking he tilted his head back. “Your father has told me much about you in our………dealings……..these past few weeks….”

His voice wasn’t cold, but wasn’t entirely inviting either, mellow, at ease. Straightening himself he turned, curling his arm around Katarina’s shoulders he took a glass of wine from the silver tray his butler had in his hand as he walked by and lifted it as well as lifting his voice “Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to my home on this Hallows eve night, This year has been prosperous, and bountiful for us all that we have profited and can manage the coming winter with little difficulty” there was a lull of voices, cheers and comments in agreement “I would like to take this opportunity to mention…….” Sebastian turned to look to Katarina’s father “over the past months I and Master Victor here have had several discussions and have reached an agreement. I had sold the southern most aches near Victor’s farm to him so that he may expand his fields for a richer crop for us all…….and in return, I would like to announce my engangement to Lady Katarina”

There were a few cheers, a few more shocked intakes of breath but more then a few congratulatory offerings of well tidings, as the butler began bringing out the main coarse of the feast. Turning Sebastian took a drink from his wine, offering his hand he shook Katarina’s father’s hand and nodded to him before looking to Katarina herself. “welcome, home Mrs. Reginald”
 
Back
Top