Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to all the lovely ladies! Hope you're behaving yourselves, my dears!

Hi everyone who is here Whiskey for my fellow Daddies, Red Cordial for the babygirls...

Haven't been around much today - been texting with my babygirl while I'm at work. Amazing how distracting they can be even when they aren't in the same room as you....

I was in my parents bathroom tonight and saw 2 used condoms in the trash. It's weird to think my parents still have sex but yeah, I guess they do. Anyway, I stole them, poured my daddy's cum into the syringe I use for enemas. I masturbated and when I came, I pushed the syringe into my pussy and shot it in. I still can't believe it. Right now, I have 2 loads of my daddy's cum inside me. That was about 45 minutes ago and my heart is still pounding in my chest.

Wow okay! I am not sure if I read this properly.... .. maybe it was written wrong?

Hi everyone who is here Whiskey for my fellow Daddies, Red Cordial for the babygirls...

Haven't been around much today - been texting with my babygirl while I'm at work. Amazing how distracting they can be even when they aren't in the same room as you....

Thank you DaddyCeann... I was texting my Daddy all day while he was at work too!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to all the lovely ladies! Hope you're behaving yourselves, my dears!

Hi TE! It's good to see you!

Daddys, or at least this one, seem to struggle to find the right baby girl. I was hoping this thread might help.... please.

There are lots of baby girls who peek in this thread. Welcome! If you hang out, you are sure to find friends and perhaps your girl.

Good morning daddy C. Please tell TT we send hugs and love? Distractions....yay!

Wow okay! I am not sure if I read this properly.... .. maybe it was written wrong?

I think you have read it correctly. This thread is open to all girls and there is a variety of interests and kinks. If one can't be open here, then where else? Welcome to the thread! It gets busy at different times.

-------------------------------------

Good morning daddies and girls. This girl is sore from shoveling the wet, heavy snow. It was a great work out however. I hope everyone has a great day!
:rose::rose:

I think you have read it correctly. This thread is open to all girls and there is a variety of interests and kinks. If one can't be open here, then where else? Welcome to the thread! It gets busy at different time

Just thought I jumped into an incest thread. ... no harm no foul

Where has everybody gone? I see a lot of new faces but hardly any of the regulars.

Happy Thursday to all my fellow baby girls and the Daddies that love us!

I'm at work so my time here will be sporadic, at best.

hi

Hey sisters and daddies how are you.I be back in a bit I just have to do my math home work

Where has everybody gone? I see a lot of new faces but hardly any of the regulars.

Happy Thursday to all my fellow baby girls and the Daddies that love us!

I'm at work so my time here will be sporadic, at best.

Well I guess some of your sisters are hiding out with their daddies and vice versa.

Hope all is well with everyone

Well I guess some of your sisters are hiding out with their daddies and vice versa.

Hope all is well with everyone

Everything is fine and am still trying to find my daddy. A daddy that will pamper me, take care of me and give me everything i need and as a little dom to incease i do something naughty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey beautiful sisters and handsome daddies

church_lady_07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back