Wifes lost desire after cancer treatment

dibbydobby

Virgin
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Posts
17
Since my wife had treatment for cancer a few years ago, shes lost pretty much most of the desires she used to have for sex.
Ive tried most things to stimulate her, through media, books , dirty talk, toys but there still a lot missing.
I wonder do any other liters have similar experience and any advice - please feel free to PM me.
 
I do not know where you are located but have you ever tried medical cannabis? There is a specific strain called SexxPot that is supposed to increase libido in women.
 
Have you and she discussed it with her doctors? Perhaps they would have some suggestions.
 
Not to sound condescending, but you didn't really give important information such as the type of cancer, stage, type of therapy, and how she is recovering overall. Your very best, and probably only, bet is to speak with her specialist or family doctor about it.

She's gone through hell, and I'm sure you have, too. Good luck with whatever happens.
 
Since my wife had treatment for cancer a few years ago, shes lost pretty much most of the desires she used to have for sex.
Ive tried most things to stimulate her, through media, books , dirty talk, toys but there still a lot missing.
I wonder do any other liters have similar experience and any advice - please feel free to PM me.


Have you spoken with the dr about it? More importantly, have you spoken with her about it?
Does she recognize it as a problem? Is she far enough in her recovery that this should be a concern for her?
Is she suffering from depression? That would be a normal cause for issues with her desire and depression after cancer is very common.
I wish you both lots of luck in dealing with this.
 
Not sure of her age, but chemo/radio can also trigger the menopause I think, which sometimes has an effect on sex drive. Maybe talk to her about hormone therapy?
 
Back
Top