Daddy's little dancer(Sail away & me)

Kelly’s eyes opened in surprise. Where did her daddy’s cock go? She had expected it to slide deep into her pink pussy but it hadn’t. She looked down and her mouth dropped open. There between her legs almost touch her wet open pussy was her daddy’s hard long cock. It was huge and darker then her white skin or her pink pussy. She knew it was her daddy behind her but right now he was more and she wanted him to be more then her daddy tonight. She watched as a drop of precum formed on the tip of his huge cock. She licked her lips at the sight of it. Oh, she wanted to feel her daddy’s big cock going deep into her wet pussy.

The spell of her daddy’s cock was broken as she saw him reach around her soft little tummy with his left hand. Then he gently but firmly held her in his lap. Next she saw his right hand move down to her wet pussy lips. Leaning back into her daddy’s chest, Kelly rolled her hips up a bit so let him get at her pussy with his fingers. Her head fell back as she felt his first touch on her pussy as he put his hand over it and started to rub. Goose bumps formed on her freckled skin as the sensation of his touch ran tough her body.

“We’ll see about you teasing daddy and all those strangers like that. Let’s see if you can take some of your own medicine sweetheart!”

A smile came to her young face as she thought of how wrong it was for her daddy to talk to her like that but how hot it was also. Laying her head back on his shoulder she looked into his eyes with her big blue eyes. “I’m your little girl, daddy. You can do what you want to me.” She giggled at his eyebrows going up.

Her eyes closed as his finger slipped into her wet pussy. His fingers were a little rough on her sensitive inner skin but it felt so good to her. A load moan escaped her cute pouting lips as her body twitched under her daddy’s wonderful finger. If he was this good with his finger she couldn’t wait to feel what his cock could do. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and her orgasm building. She sucked in air though clinched teeth as her daddy started to fingers her pussy more. She knew he was looking of her G-spot and he just missed it every time his finger dove in. With one arm she reached up around his neck as the other rubbed her leg. Her soft white legs moved apart more as her daddy fingered her.

Opening her eyes she saw his huge cock between her legs. She wanted it inside her pussy now. She wanted her daddy to fuck her all night long. Anyway he wanted as long as it was inside her. Then she let out a scream of pleasure as she felt her daddy’s tomb touch her swollen clit. Her body shook as he slowly moved his thumb over it. Her body quivered as her orgasm was just on the brink of exploding though her young body.

“OH! Daddy you feel so good. Please daddy, stick your cock in me. Fuck me.” She moaned as her daddy rubbed her hard pink clit. She didn’t care where he wanted to, right here on the chair or in his bed, she just wanted to have her daddy inside her now. She wanted to feel his cock pumping in and out of her. His hot seed exploding deep in her womb. She wanted to feel their bodies pressed together in hot sex. Her hips started to grinned into his lap as her orgasm build to it fantastic release. Her body started to sweat and her skin flushed pink as the passion and desire filled her body. Her curly red hair was beginning to stick to the sides of her freckled face as sweat formed on her face.
 
I was a strange mix of protector and lust. Yes he was still Kelly’s father and protector, but something else was coming out…pure, unhindered…lust! He knew that this was a turning point in their relationship. Never would they be just “father and daughter” anymore, but…lovers. Perhaps in an elevated way that their previous lovers had never been to them. It was the “extra” element of incest that took the sense of excitement to a level that both had never experienced before. It was a drug, and now they where both addicted to it!

Kelly rested her pretty head on daddy’s shoulder as he continued to molest his daughter. He smelled her light and fragrant perfume; the one he liked the best. Daddy kept fingering her; teasing his sweet daughter, and she reacted by spreading her lags wide. Daddy took that as a symbolic gesture that she was his and she was surrendering her sex to him. Then she said the words that made daddy know that Kelly was his, “…you can do what you want to me.” Daddy smiled as he knew that his plan was working; the plan he thought of while driving home from the bar; daddy would make a whor out of his daughter, and she would eagerly do it…for daddy! Daddy smiled back at Kelly.

But that was for later; now daddy had a 105lb, lustful, sexually explosive, daughter to satisfy! He slid his free hand to her firm teen breasts and rubbed them passionately. Her body seemed to react in involuntary spasms and she moaned as though she was in an altered state. Daddy knew that she was on the edge. Then Kelly uttered words that even shocked daddy, …”daddy, stick you cock in me. Fuck me!” He could not teas his sweet one any longer. “Sweetheart…”, he whispered in her ear, “…if you want it…take it and put it where you want it.” Then daddy tenderly kissed Kelly on her tensed forehead.
 
Kelly desperately wanted her daddy to fuck her now. More than any guy she had ever met or had sex with. He had always been there for her. He had loved her more then anyone had ever had and she had loved him the same. She had thought what her daddy needed was a young hot girl to make him happy. She never thought it would be her. They had always been close this feel like it was the right thing for her to do. Incest or not she wanted to be his girlfriend. She wanted to make him happy no matter what and have sex with him any time he wanted it. His hands felt so good on her young naked skin.

“Sweetheart…if you want it… take it and put it where you want it.” Then she felt his lips tenderly kissed her forehead. That broke the spell of her orgasm. She wanted to fill his lips on hers. Then she thought about her first lap dance. She smiled at her daddy then reached down and took his hand away.

“Not like that.” She giggled at the confused look on his face as she sat up in his lap. Then she stood up and turned around showing her young curvy body to him. “Like we were at the club.” She bit her lower lip and stepped on ether side of his lap. With a quick motion she pulled his robe open more. Then she placed left hand on his shoulder. Then she moved her right hand down and took her daddy’s hard cock and stood it up. While she looked him in the face she moved up until his cock was almost touching her wet pussy. With a smiled that looked both sweat and lustful she looked her daddy in the face.

“Ready?” Then Kelly slowly lowered herself down onto her daddy’s huge cock. Her eyes closed as she felt its head touch then move past her swollen pink pussy lips. A load gasps escaped her lips as her daddy’s cock interred her tight pussy for the first time. This was so hot; the same thing that helped make her was now going into her pussy. She couldn’t what to feel her daddy’s hot seed explode inside her womb.

Inch by huge inch slide into her tight pussy opening her up more. Her white freckled skin shivered as she felt his cock touch her G-spot. Then her daddy’s cock stopped going inside her, his lap stopping it from going any deeper. She couldn’t wait for her daddy to be on top of her push every last inch of his cock into her.

Breathing hard her skin covered in sweat she opened her eyes and smiled at her daddy. “Oh daddy. Your in me deep.” She then leaned forward and wrapped both arms around his neck. Their lips almost touching she said, “I love you, daddy.” Then she kissed him passionately. As their lips and tongues moved together she felt his strong hands grab her curvy ass and lift her up. She moaned and started to use her legs to push her up then he pilled her down. This was it, no going back. She couldn’t believe it she was fucking her daddy. She could hear the wet sounds as her daddy’s cock slide in and out of her pink pussy. “Fuck me, daddy.”
 
I was a bit surprised at how graceful Kelly was as she turned around, steadied her self by placing a hand on my shoulder, taking my cock in her hand like she does it all the time. Then she lifted her lag up and guyed my cock into her mound.

As it slipped in it was confirmed to me that someone else had the honor of taking my baby’s virginity. Of curse, given her life stile, I was sure that Kelly was not a virgin for some time. But I wondered who had taken my baby? Was it one of her high school boyfriends; she seemed to have many of them. Or an older man; she seems to have an attraction to older men. Was it one of her lap dance customers who, in the heat of the moment, went further then it was supposed to? Was it a paying “customer”? I was still unsure if Kelly was actually selling her self for sex. Could it even be someone I know? Maybe one of the guys from the weekly poker nights whom she delights in flirting with? Maybe she’s had sex with all of them? But I was still just slightly saddened that I was not the one to make my sweetheart into a “woman”.

This was not some cheep date looking for a quick fuck. This was my daughter with my cock in her body! The same girl that I raised. The love of my life! And now here she was impaling her 105lb frame on daddy’s 9 inches. This was a totally different feeling. I suppose it was a mixture of this being someone whom I cared about, the taboo of insist, and the fact that Kelly seemed to be very talented for sex. I could feel my cock head sliding past her tight canal with every thrust. It was like my cock was being hit with a cattle prod! With my hands on her ass, helping, she was lifting and dropping herself on to my cock repeatedly. I could feel the head of my cock just pressing at the entrance to her womb, and it was not even all the way in! My sitting position prevented a clearer entrance. I thought that I would later take her to my bed and “finish it off” with her below me so I could give her my full “attention”. But for now the sloppy sounds of her lubricated pussy, as my cock slid in and out, where only drowned out from her moans and her please for me to keep fucking her.

After only a dozen or so thrusts I already felt the biggest orgasm that I’ve ever had just starting to build. I wanted to take her to my bed to finish us both off but that could be for later. I wanted her now in the kitchen of our little mobile home. I could feel her lubrication dripping down on to my balls and lowered my hand to rub some on to my fingers.

Then I had a thought. Maybe I just could possibly take Kelly’s virginity—in a way. While Kelly bounced on my lap like a woman possessed, I moved my hand back a bit until my middle finger was at the entrance to her back door. As Kelly continued to impaled her self on my rock hard cock and moaned and grunted I pressed my finger tip, lubricated only with her secretions, through the entrance to her anal up to the first knuckle. I looked at Kelly’s contorted face for a reaction. I hoped that later tonight she would have a larger member in her ass, hopefully for the first time!
 
Last edited:
Kelly groaned at the feeling of her daddy’s hard cock sliding in and out of her pink pussy. She couldn’t believe at how good he felt making love to her. She sucked in a breath of air through her nose and smelled his after shave. She loved the way he smelled in it which was probably the reason she bought it for him. Her white skin shivered again as her daddy’s hands rubbed up and down her smooth back. As she moved faster on his cock as she bounced up and down in his lap, Kelly’s pink nipples tingled as with rubbed against the hair on his chest.

Kelly closed her eyes and thought about what was happening. Here she was with her daddy’s hard cock deep in her pussy. She should have been upset but she was overjoyed at the thought of her being his new girlfriend. She only wished she had waited and let him be her first. She had dated a few boys before she had had her first. It was in the back of this guy’s car and it had only lasted three minutes. After that she had sex with every guy she dated. She didn’t have a type really. White, black, and Hispanic were what she had around her most of the time so she dated those. After she had graduated from high school she found out that older guys were fun to have sex with too. She hadn’t with a customer yet. She had never told her daddy that during one of his weekly poker nights that she had told one of his friends that if he let her daddy win so they could pay their bills that week she would have sex with him. He was a bit over weight and not to handsome so he jumped at the chances. Her daddy had won big that night and the following night so did the friend in his parents basement. The friend had at least been gentle with her and promised not to tell her daddy about it. And he was all that bad at sex either which is why she stayed longer then they had agreed and let him have another go at her.

Kelly opened her eyes and saw her daddy looking at her. She smiled and brushed her sweat soaked firy red hair back from her freckled face. The look on his face told her how he felt about what they were doing. She could see the love in his eyes as he looked at hers. She remembered all the times they would play in the crappy little park near their trailer park. They would play catch and touch football. Now that she was grown they could play other games. She winked at her daddy and then used her hips to rock back and forth in his lap. She could feel the tip of his cock taping the opening of her womb when she pushed down hard. She was happy that she was on the pill but the thought of what if she wasn’t popped in her mind. The idea of her getting pregnant by her daddy hadn’t occurred to her. She mentally shook her head to get that thought out of it. That’s something that they would talk about if and only if it happened. Now she needed to get back to what she was doing.

After a dozen or so bounces on her daddy’s lap she felt his muscle tensing. She knew it would be long until he would be cum inside of her. Her own daddy was going to cum inside his little baby girl. Kelly face was showing the intense pleasure that her body was have. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent O. Little grunts were coming out of her mouth every time she came down on her daddy’s cock. The kitchen was full of the sound of their love make.

Kelly felt one of his hands move away from her curvy white ass then she felt it touch her tight little asshole. She had never let any one have anal sex with her even though some of her boyfriends had wanted to feel her curvy ass as they fucked her asshole. She hadn’t liked the idea of them doing it. Her eyes popped open and she looked at her daddy with surprise on her face. With one look she let him know that even though her pussy had been taken by some one else her tight ass hole hadn’t. Then she smiled and shook her head. “I never had anything up there before.”
 
I was halfway to exploding in my little sweethearts pussy when she answered the question I was about to ask her. ‘Enough of the kitchen’, I thought! With my cock still in Kelly’s warm pussy and my finger still in her ass, I lifted her as I stood up and started to walk to my bedroom. Kelly’s lags rapped around me and she didn’t miss a beat, still fucking her trim body on my pole. As I held Kelly’s ass and carried to my room my finger slid further into her rectum and I realized that I was double penetrating my own daughter! She grunted and moaned as I stepped up to my large bed and laid her down on it.

Now with Kelly underneath me I put my full weight on my little one and thrusted my cock into her tight box as far as I could. I could feel the head press tightly into the door to her whom with each thrust. I removed my finger from her ass and placed my hands, tenderly, about her head. She was grunting and encouraging me to continue fucking her like a woman possessed. I looked into the dazed eyes of my daughter as I pounded into her as I felt that I was approaching the point of no return. I could feel my balls tighten like never before and my cock felt like it was on fire. I felt Kelly’s pussy tighten up and I knew that she was close too. I whispered to her, “Cum with daddy, sweetheart.” Suddenly it came over me without warning and I felt like my head would explode! “I’m…CUMING!”, was all I could make out as I felt my load travel through my cock and flood into Kelly’s’ little body. I continued pumping even when my lags felt like they would explode with exhaustion. Finally I collapsed on my Kelly’s chest, completely spent. I continued pumping for a time as I still had not finished cuming.

Finally I stopped. My exhausted body lying on Kelly’s, I left my cock in her tight pussy. It felt like it was swimming in the slimy goo. I tried to recover and took in a deep breath and let it out. Then I looked into my existed daughters eyes and said to her softly, “I love you sweetheart.” It then occurred to me that I was saying that partly as a father speaking to his protected daughter, but partly as a lustful lover speaking to his lover. I now realized that this is a turning point in our lives—in more ways then one.
 
Last edited:
Kelly smelled at her daddy then let out a squeal of surprise. He had picked her up as he stood up. She quickly wrapped her smooth white legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She felt his finger still in her tight little pink asshole. Kelly had a feeling that he was going to try a put his cock in there. Why not! If anyone was going to fuck her pink little ass for the fist time why not her daddy.

He started to walk and Kelly looked around and saw were her daddy was taking her. They were going to his bedroom. Kelly giggled at the thought of them have sex in his bed. How many times had she sleep in his bed just as his baby girl, but now she was going not just as his daughter but as his lover to. As he walked she used her arms and legs to keep up her fucking of his hard cock. She moaned as the movement made his cock touch all the right place and she felt her orgasm building up again. His other hand held her curvy white ass close as he walked.

When they passed though the door to his bedroom, Kelly looked around at his big bed. She looked back at her daddy and bit her lip in a cute little grin. The bed was soft as her daddy gently laid her down on it. He never pulled his cock out as he climbed on top of her. She grunted as he pulled his finger out of her ass. Kelly held her legs around her daddy’s waist as he pushed his full length into her pink pussy. She let out a gasp as she felt the head of his cock press tight against the opening to her womb and his hair covered balls press against her ass.

Kelly watched as her daddy moved his hands under her freckled shoulders and up to her head. His fingers moved into her curly red hair as they looked at each others face. Then he started thrusting in and out of her young body. His weight was on her now holding her down as her tummy rose against his body.

“Fuck me, daddy.” She grunted out as he thrust his hard cock into her over and over again. Each time his cock head pushed tight against her womb opening and then pull back away before coming back again. Kelly eyes lost focus as she felt the best sex she had ever had. All that came from her red lips were grunts as she felt her orgasm build more and more.

“Cum with daddy, sweetheart.” Kelly heard her daddy’s warm voice in her ear.

Just at that time her orgasm started to explode through her curvy body. Her fingers dug into her daddy’s back as she closed her big blue eyes and screamed. “I’m…CUMING!” Her pussy rippled as her orgasm ran up and down it.

AS she felt her orgasm run over her body she felt her daddy’s hot cum explode inside her womb. He had pushed hard into her and now the tip of it was tight against the opening to her young womb. She felt his balls throb as he pumped more and more cum into her.

After what felt let an eternity, Kelly felt him slow down and then stop moving. Then her eyes opened as he lay down on top of her. The bed took most of the weight so she didn’t feel uncomfortable under his body. His cock was still pumping inside of her as they lay there. Kelly moved her smooth with legs down his body until they were around his legs. She gently rubbed her daddy’s back and nuzzled his neck. She heard a deep breath come from her daddy. As he let it out he looked in her big blue eye.

“I love you sweetheart.” He said softly and tenderly to her.

With tears of joy coming to her eyes she looked at him and said, “I love you too, daddy.” She felt the first tear run out of her eyes and a crossed her freckled face as she looked at him. Now they were more then father/daughter, now they were lovers. And she couldn’t have been happier. With a smile on her lip she reached up and tenderly kissed his lips.
 
Kelly said in a soft tone, “I love you too daddy”, and I looked at my little angel face, as a tear dripped down her face. I knew it was a tear of happiness, and I smiled at my new lustful lover. Just then a thought came to me; in a way we had somehow ‘completed the circle’. This is how Kelly got was conserved, and now she had my sperm in her whom. I smiled at her and I wondered if she knew what I was thinking.

We were both still breathing hard, trying to recuperate from the hardest orgasm that I’ve had, and apparently the same for Kelly. I was still slowly and gently thrusting my cock in and out of Kelly’s now slimy, but still tight, cunt; this kept the after glow going for both of us. As I slowly slid my cock in and back I lowered my lips to Kelly’s as only passionate lovers do, and kissed my sweet new lover. I pressed my tong into her mouth and touched her warm mouth. I pressed harder and her head pressed into my bed. We stayed like that for some time as I doable penetrated my sweetheart; my cock still slowly sliding in and out of Kelly’s pussy and my tong in her mouth. After some time I left her lips an moved my mouth to her budding teen breasts, and took them in my mouth too, one by one. Liking the soft flesh and mouthing her hard nipples in a mock suckling motion. Kelly make soft moans all during this time.

In my mind I decided that this was only the start of our love making tonight, I indented to sample all of my new lover’s holes! This I looked up into my sweetheart’s face and said in a lustful tone, “Sweetheart,…now I want to cum in your mouth!”
 
Kelly’s heart and breath was slowly returning to normal as she watched her daddy looking down at her. She could feel the sweat cooling on her pink skin. Her smooth tummy against his as they lay there together. She gently rubbed his back as he slowly thrust his cock in and out of her. It felt so good to have her daddy’s cock inside her to hear the sound of his cock going in and out of her.. To know that they had made love for the first time, that her daddy had just shoot his seep into her. Kelly didn’t want this night to end.

Kelly looked into her daddy’s eyes as he lowered his mouth to hers. She sucked air through her nose as she closed her eyes. Her lips tingled as her daddy’s lips touched hers in a passionate kiss. Her freckled breast pressed against his chest as she felt his tongue push into her mouth. Her body following as his pushed her into the bed. She was his now more then just by blood but by love to. She wanted to do what ever would make him happy. Her lips opened to let his tongue probe into her mouth. Then as it moved against her pink tongue her cute pouting lips wrapped around her daddy’s tongue as she began to gently suck on it. A moan came from her mouth as her daddy slowly fucked her pussy with his cock and her mouth with his tongue.

After some time Kelly felt her daddy pull back. She opened her eyes and saw that he was looking at her hard pink nipples. She smiled and arched her back so he could get to her hard nipples. A sigh came from her mouth as she felt his lips on her white freckled breast. Then she let out a soft moan as his lips touched then wrapped around her pink nipple. Her skin shivered as her daddy started to suck gently on each nipple.

After some time passed, Kelly looked up at her daddy’s face as he stopped sucking her nipples. He had a loving look in his eyes as he said, “Sweetheart,…now I want to cum in your mouth!”

She smiled and looked up at him. “How do you want me too, daddy?” The idea of tasting his hot cum made her lick her lips. This was going to be a fun night.
 
Our sweaty and exhausted bodies lay there were still trying to get our breaths back. My sweet young daughter was sandwiched under me on my bed. Her firm breasts flattened to my chest as I lay on top of her. I was still softly sliding my half hard cock into her wet pussy, and we made slight “slippery” sounds together. Her lags still around me and her arms too—softly stroking my back. A sweet smile form her face indicated to me that she had no reservations about what we had just done.

In fact I was a bit surprised when, I nervously mentioned to her that I wanted to have oral sex with her, and—with out missing a beat—she nonchalantly asked me “How do you want me too, daddy?”, as though we do this all the time! It seems that we will from now on!

There’s just something about a young girl, on her knees, bobbing her head on a hard cock! Something primal. Many women have a fantasy of being subordinate and I know many men have fantasies of controlling women. And a woman sucking a guys cock may be the result of both fantasies. Many of the porn pics that I’ve downloaded onto my computer must be of girls with cum on their faces or cocks in there mouths! And now another fantasy was about to come true! My sweet daughter was going to suck daddy’s cock!

I smiled down at my little Kelly as I slowly pulled my manhood from her sex and started to stand up. Sweetheart, daddy would love it if you got on your knees and throat fucked daddy! My cock started to stiffen again at the thought!


OOC: Sorry I haven’t posted sooner—a bit of writer’s block.
 
Kelly gently rubbed her daddy’s back as they looked into each other eyes. She could hear the sound of his hard cock sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy. She loved the way her daddy’s cum felt inside her. She thought about what would’ve happened if she hadn’t taken her pills today. She could have been knocked up by her own daddy. Kelly smiled to herself as she thought about that. Well if she was going to have some ones baby why not his. She couldn’t think of any one she would rather share that part of her life with. But that could wait until later. She had to thing about what her daddy had suggested. If she was going to be a call girl she had to find out what to do from some of the girls at the club. But that could wait to, now was some special one on one time with her daddy.

Kelly liked the way her breast felt pressed against his chest. She couldn’t wait until she was on top of him with his cock deep inside of her and her breast against his chest. She thought it was cute how nervous he was as he asked her to suck his cock.

She felt her daddy’s cock slowly pull out of her pussy. After it was out was the first time she had realized just how much her daddy had cum inside of her. She could feel some trying to dribble out. She closed her legs after he stood up to keep it from coming out on the bed.

”Sweetheart, daddy would love it if you got on your knees and throat fucked daddy!”

Kelly could see that his cock was getting hard again. It glistened with hers and his cum on it. She climbed off the bed and got down on her knees in front of her daddy. His hard cock stood out right at her freckled face. She wrinkled her nose at him like when she was a little girl. Her hair was still in pig tails as she stuck her pink tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. She giggled as she saw him shiver with pleasure. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and gave him her sweetest smile.

“I love you, daddy.” With that she opened her mouth and not taking her eyes off his she let his cock slid in. Both their cum tasted good on her tongue as she sucked first on his cock head then inch by inch down his hard shaft. She felt his hand on the back of her head as she rolled her tongue under his cock. She wondered what he would do after this.
 
My little sweetheart, with a gleam in her eye and a bit of a smile on her lips, got off the bed and kneeled in front of me. As she moved to the floor I looked at her slimy pussy and I saw a rope of my cum running down her inner leg. I let myself go with more lustful thoughts; the thought that it was MY cum and the ‘used’ look of my daughter exited me and my cock grow hard again and some precum started to seep out

As she kneeled in front of me she seemed to have an expression of excitement and innocents, like when she was younger. But now, instead of opening a birthday present or holding a warm pupy, she was about to put my cock in her sweet mouth! Kelly looked up at me with her big blue eyes and let her pink tongue out and touched it to daddy’s cock tasting my precum for the first time.

Kelly’s mom was really “vanilla” about sex. In fact it’s a bit of a miracle that Kelly was even born! Kelly’s mom never liked oral or any type of kinky sex. Twice in the past I saved my pennies and hired a cheep street hooker for a mouth job, but there was no passion to it—in fact it seemed to be just ‘business’ to the hooker. Until now those where the only two times that I had my cock in a girl’s mouth. But now my daughter was doing it with lust and passion! My heart felt like butter and my cock felt like a steel rod!

My trance was only broken when Kelly said, in a soft tone, “I love you daddy.” Then with out batting an eye she opened her mouth and moved her head forward on to my organ. I softly placed my hands on my sweetheart’s head as I felt my electrified cock head make contact with the roof of her mouth and her soft warm tongue. I felt Kelly role her soft tongue under my cock head like a pro! In my exited state and without really thinking I blurted out, “Damn…you’ve done this before!” Then I wondered how many other men daddy’s little sweetheart had in her mouth. Three or four? Twenty or fifty? I wondered if I knew some of the men who have already had oral sex with her. Maybe some of the boys that she dated and introduced me to, maybe some of the customers at the strip bar? There was no telling.

Kelly pressed her head further and my cock was now pressing at the back of her mouth. My 9 inches was still about half way out. I looked down at my little sweetheart and said, “Sweetheart…do you think you can take all the way down?” In a lust full haze I didn’t wait for an answer, but pulled her head slightly on to my cock. I wondered if daddy’s little girl could take my full 9 inches all the way down.
 
Kelly wondered if her mom had ever sucked her daddy’s cock like this. She wondered if her mom had loved the way her daddy’s cock tasted like she was. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and gently kissed the head of it. A giggle came from her lips as she saw him shiver at the feel of her soft lips. Not taking her eyes off of her daddy’s, Kelly pushed his cock up and slowly licked up it until she got back to the head and then she sucked it back into her mouth.

“Damn…you’ve done this before!”

Kelly winked at her daddy to let him knew she had. She wasn’t an expert in this sort of thing but every guy she had had said she was the best. She remembered about one time after she turned 18 that she was walking to the store down the street from their trailer park. Her daddy’s boss had seen her and stopped to say high. He had always flirted with her before but as he talked to her he had that look in his eyes. He had offered her a ride to the store and had paid for the things she bought. She hadn’t been too surprised when he started to rub her soft white leg and telling her how pretty she was. Then he pulled behind a building and asked her for a favor. She was happy that all he wanted was a blowjob and that his cock wasn’t very big. She still gave him the best blow he had ever had and promised not to tell her daddy about it if he gave her daddy a few more days off. Kelly smiled as she sucked her daddy cock at how happy he was the next day when he told her about get more days off with pay.

Kelly moved her head forward more taking more of her daddy’s cock into her warm mouth. She moved one of her hands down to gently rub his balls as she sucked. She coughed as his cock touched the back of her throat.

“Sweetheart…do you think you can take all the way down?”

Kelly took a deep breath through her nose and then pushed more of her daddy’s cock into her throat. She coughed again as her freckled face turn red. Then she felt her daddy’s hand pulling her head forward as his cock slid more into her throat. She felt his hand grip one of her fiery red pigtails. She wondered if she could take it all now or wait until later. She hoped now.
 
"...You can do it!..."

Kelly seemed to have so much mischievous fun at fucking her daddy with her mouth! A sly smile, a wink and a sparkle in her eye--and then when I mentioned that she must have done this before she kissed the head of her daddies cock and giggled in her little girl way. It was almost as though she was sucking on a lollypop, but it was daddy’s cock! Then she took it back into her mouth, about half way, until I could feel the head pressed to the back of her mouth. Just then she move her hand to my balls and started to fondle them. She was gentle which only made the feeling more electric! Now I really started to wonder how she learned all this? Did she learn it from her girlfriends, or from “experience”?

Now it was time to see if my little one’s sexual experience also included deep throating. This and anal would practically be a necessity if I where to make Kelly daddy’s little money making whor so I could quit my damn job! But there seemed to be a problem! Kelly tried to force in down and I helped by pressing on her head. But as I could feel my cock head trying to make the bend into her throat, Kelly seemed to be gagging, and she winced. “Shhh, sweetheart. You can do it! Just relax and let daddy help”, I said encouragingly. Then I pushed her head harder in to my rigid cock,…harder…Kelly seemed to hesitate…I pulled harder and finally my hard cock, lubricated with both of our cum, suddenly popped down Kelly’s throat until her chin and nose were pressed tightly onto my pelvis.

I could not take my eyes off my little cock sucker! I decided to try talking dirty to her and gauge her response, “Sweetheart—your daddy’s little deep throat cock sucker now!”

Now, while she was holding her breath, it was just a matter of a few thrusts and I knew that I’d shoot my load---again!
 
Kelly had tried before to take a guys cock down her throat. She was happy that most of her gage reflex had gone. She knew it would only take practice to learn to deep throat a guy. She could feel the head of her daddy’s huge cock against the back of her throat but how was she going to get it to bend and go down her throat.

“Shhh, sweetheart. You can do it! Just relax and let daddy help.”

Kelly pulled back and took another deep breath. Then she pushed her daddy’s cock back into her throat. Her blue eyes widened when she felt her daddy take hold of her head and pull her harder into his huge cock. She tried to move her head to let it go down but it wouldn’t. Just when she was about to pull back her head she moved just right and pop her daddy’s cock slid down her throat. She could feel her chin against her daddy’s balls and her nose against his body.

She had done it finally. Now she knew how to take a cock deep into her throat. Kelly pulled back to catch her breath then she started to fuck her daddy’s huge cock with her throat. His hands were still on ether side of her head fingers deep into her fiery red hair. Her long pigtails bounced against her white freckled shoulders as she moved her head back and forward on her daddy’s cock.

Kelly looked back at her daddy’s face and saw the approval in his eyes. Then with a smiled he said, “Sweetheart—your daddy’s little deep throat cock sucker now!” She like to hear her daddy talking dirty to her.

She winked at her daddy as she steadily took his cock down her throat then back out to catch a quick breath and then back down again. She loved the way his cock tasted and wondered how good his cum would. How mush longer would he be able to hold off for cumming?
 
...daddy’s little ‘cum bunny’...

Damn! I could hardly believe it! Just a few seconds ago my little sweetheart seemed to be struggling to get daddy’s member down her throat, but now she’s actually fucking her daddy with her throat! Her throat is insanely tight! I wonder how she could force it down. The head of daddy’s cock is constricted like being in a vice while in her throat, but the base is like being on a pillow…Kelly’s tongue is so soft!

As I look down all I can see is a fiery red head furiously bobbing back and forth. And she actually smiles and winks at me when I talked dirty to her! Now I know that it’s ‘no holds bared!’ Occasionally she comes up for air, red faced from holding her breath and her struggle to force it down, but she still glances at me with a sparkle in eye. She wants to please daddy so much—and she does. I say in a loving tone, “Sweetheart, you’re pleasing daddy so much! You’re daddy’s little ‘cum bunny’.”…”Daddy wants to fill his little cum bunny with cum everyday and night!”…”Would you like that sweetheart?”

It seems that with every thrust Kelly seems to get my cock even further down her throat. I guess it’s partly the precum from my cock and partly her throat starting to open up a bit. But now she seems to be deep throating it like a pro! “Sweetheart you’re a pro throat fucker now!”, I say as a proud daddy. I pause and, while my cock is berried deep in Kelly’s throat, I say, “The guys at work would be so jealous if they only knew how we spend our ‘quality time’.” Pausing again, I start to feel something building, then I continue, “…there’re always telling me how ‘sweet’ you are!”. But ‘sweet’ is really is putting it mildly! They make lude locker-room remarks about her, especially after seeing Kelly at the strip bar. Some of them have even pied her for lap dances, and described the experience in great detail the next day at work in the locker-room. I smile down at Kelly and say, “Yes…the guys ‘really’ like you sweetheart”.

Just then I felt it all coming down to the point of no return! But I didn’t want to let go in Kelly’s throat, I wanted to see it on her face! I held her head and started to pull her back, and I said,…”Sweetheart, daddy want’s to cum on his little cum bunny’s sweet face.”
 
Last edited:
Kelly used her soft pink tongue to gently rub the bottom of her daddy’s cock as she fucked his cock with her mouth. It was a tight fit in her throat as his cock popped in and out of it. She felt her face redden with the effort of holding her breath so long. As she moved back to take a breath she looked back up at her daddy.

He was smiling at her as he said, “Sweetheart, you’re pleasing daddy so much! You’re daddy’s little ‘cum bunny’.” She giggled as she pushed her daddy’s cock down her tight throat again. It was cute begin called a cum bunny.

”Daddy wants to fill his little cum bunny with cum everyday and night! Would you like that sweetheart?” Nothing would make her happier she thought as she sucked on his hard cock. To have her daddy cum inside her when ever he wanted would be the best thing that could happen to her. She bobbed her head up and down to let him know she liked that idea.

“Sweetheart you’re a pro throat fucker now!” She smiled around her daddy’s cock at the pride in his voice. Not too many girls could say that their daddy’s told them that. And she getting more used to doing this as her throat allowed his cock in and out without any problems.

“The guys at work would be so jealous if they only knew how we spend our ‘quality time’. There’re always telling me how ‘sweet’ you are!” Kelly smiled at that. She liked her daddy’s friend. They were so nice to her and she loved paying them back with dressing sexy when they came over to play cards or watch sports. She even saw some of them at the strip club. She wondered why none of them ever wanted a lap dance but she thought they were to nice for that. She would have given them one. They weren't the best looking guys but since they were her daddy’s friend and nice to her she liked them.

“Yes…the guys ‘really’ like you sweetheart”. She was glad to hear that. She would have to make sure she danced close to were they sat the next time they came in to the club to pay them back for liking her.

Kelly was working on her daddy’s cock waiting for him to cum down her throat when she felt him gently pull her head back from him. She looked up at his face with a slight question look on her face.

”Sweetheart, daddy wants to cum on his little cum bunny’s sweet face.”

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and caught it in her soft hand. So her daddy wanted to connect the dots. That was what one of her old boyfriends called it when he would cum on her freckled face. She licked the tip of her daddy’s hard cock as she stroked it. With a sweet little girl smile on her face she looked up at her daddy and said, “Does daddy want to connect the dots?” She giggled and gently wrapped her soft pouting lips around his cock head as she kissed it.
 
Last edited:
My daughter’s creamy tongue was doing wonders to my sensitive tool, and seeing it disappear into her mouth was eye candy in steroids! It was the look of her pretty face with my cock in it that just made my knees weak. The sight of my respectable 9 inches sliding down her little throat was an incredible sight! And her finger work on my balls was expert! It made me wonder how many others she had kneeled in front of! She seemed to choke her at first, but later she seemed to down it easily. Kelly responded happily to everything I said. This was a good sign for what I had planed for her. Maybe if everything worked out as I was starting to plan then maybe I could quit my dumb job in a few weeks! But that’s for later. Now I felt like my balls were going to explode!

“Connect the dots!...Yea,…daddy wants to connect the dots.”, I said in a labored tone. I thought how Kelly was taking this so ‘playfully’ and that made me smile. As Kelly backed her mouth off my tool I said, “Be a sweetheart and stroke daddy till he cums on his cum bunny’s face.” I knew she was export in oral sex and now I wondered about her experience in fingering a man’s cock and balls. I’m sure that I would be surprised as well! “Hurry.”, I said exitedly…”Daddy’s gona cum soon sweetheart”.
 
Kelly remembered when she was little how her daddy kidded her about connecting the dots on her face. She would laugh and cover her freckled faces and giggle. But now all she could think of was felling her daddy’s hot cum shooting on her face.

“Connect the dots!...Yea,…daddy wants to connect the dots.”

Finishing her soft kiss on her daddy’s hard cock she gentle licked the precum of the tip. She could tell by the way he was talking that soon his balls would explode thick cum on her. Slowly she moved her head back never taking her eyes off the hole in the tip of her daddy’s wonderful cock. She wanted to see her daddy’s hot seed explode out onto her face like it did deep inside her.

“Be a sweetheart and stroke daddy till he cums on his cum bunny’s face. Hurry. Daddy’s gona cum soon sweetheart”.

She smiled and looked up at her daddy’s face. “Anything you want daddy.” Then she slowly started to stroke his cock in her soft hand while her other hand gently massaged his balls. “How bad do you want to cum on your cum bunny’s face?” She looked back at the head of her daddy’s cock as she waited for his hot cum.
 
Kelly seemed to have no hesitation about being cumed on by her daddy, she even seemed to be infatuated about it. She looked right at my trembling cock which had just been down her throat and before that in her pussy where I had dumped days worth of cum. I often wanked off at night while fantasizing about my little “dancer”—fantasizing about what we were doing right now! But lately I had been working hard and was existed when I came home. Looking down I could see my cum still dripping from Kelly’s pouty pussy. Her inner folds exposed and strings of my cum dripping down from them making a small puddle on the floor below her. I just hoped that I wouldn’t disappoint my little “cum bunny” after dumping so much cum in her already.

At my request Kelly rapped her hand around daddy’s rock hard cock and stroked it feverishly. At the same time she massaged my balls with her dainty fingers. Feeling close to release, I took hold of Kelly’s head with my hands and held her doe faced head tightly as I could feel my groin feel electrified. She encouraged me with sweet dirty talk and aimed my cock where she wanted me to spry her face.

I could feel that I was approaching the point of no return! It was my sweet Kelly kneeling in front of me, stroking my cock and fondling my balls, her doe face eyes looking at me! Finally it hit me! “Here it comes sweetie!”, I said in a constrained tone. I could feel my balls tighten and I’m sure Kelly did too, I griped Kelly’s head in a vice grip! I couldn’t control myself, “FUCK”, I shouted as thick rope of cum erupted from my cock and hit Kelly’s nose just and inch away. “SHET”, I grunted as I as through my body was electrified and another rope of cum shot out this time in Kelly’s open mouth. I could feel my balls tighten painfully and still another squirt of cum came out. I looked at my Kelly and saw the ropes of cum sliding down her sweet face and landing on her buxom chest and slipping down her front. Judging from Kelly’s cum covered face, I could see that I didn’t disappoint my little “cum bunny”.
 
Kelly waited for the cum to shoot out of her daddy’s hard cock. She could still feel his hot cum trickling out of her wet pussy. She loved knowing that her daddy had fucked her and cum inside of her. She loved looking at him and knowing that this was only the first of many times her would. She had had a few wet dreams about him fucking her hard and cumming inside her. And now she was about to have her daddy cum on her face.

Kelly jumped as she felt her daddy’s hand take a holed of her head. She could felt his strong fingers in her golden red hair as he held her still. She picked up her face knowing that her daddy would cum soon. As she looked at the hole in the tip of his cock she thought about where she wanted to first shot. She remembered how her daddy would kiss her on the nose when he would come home form work when she was little. There that would be hot if he shot his cum on her nose first. She moved his hard cock so it was aiming at her nose then she watched the hole in it.

She heard her daddy grunt then looked up to see the strain on his face.

“Here it comes sweetie!”

She felt her daddy’s ball tighten and her daddy’s hands tighten on her head. She looked down at her daddy’s cock in time to see the fist thick rope of cum shot out. She flinched as she felt his hot seed hit her freckled nose and start to trickle down to her cheek. She opened her cute pouting lips as another shot came out into her mouth. Mmmm, she thought as she tasted her daddy’s cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth just as another shot hit her chin and slid down until it dropped off and landed on her freckled chest. She could feel hit sliding down her breast.

Kelly looked up at her daddy and opened her soft lips so he could see that glob of cum on her tongue. Then with a giggle she closed her mouth and then lifted her head up so he could see her throat as she swallowed his cum. Next she smiled at him and licked her lips before moving her head back down towards her daddy’s cock. With a slow lick of her red pouting lips she opened her mouth as moved forward to wrap her soft lips around the head of his cock. She gently sucked what was left of her daddy’s cum out of his cock.

Pulling back from her daddy’s cock she gently stroked it and smiled up at him. “Daddy, have I been a good cum bunny?”
 
Kelly had no hesitation about any of this! In fact she seemed to delight in showing me how much liked having sex with her daddy. The way she grinned with my cum on her face, but especially the way she raised her head and swallowed my cum! I could actually see it going down! Then with out hesitation she moved hear head forward and wrapped those sweet lips on my cock again. I still did not completely recover from the best blowjob I ever had, and with my cock still sensitive and my hands still at the back of Kelly’s head, I pressed her forward in one decisive thrust and my 9 inches was forced down her throat until her cum covered face was pressed into my crotch. It slid down with no resistance at all thanks to the slimy cum in her throat. The sensation caused an orgasmic after shock in me and I mustered one last squirt down Kelly’s throat. I pulled out and tried to stand on my shaky lags until I could recover.

Kelly, while gently stroking my slimy cock she asked in a sweet tone if she had been a good “cum bunny”. I took in a deep breath and let it out and said, “Sweetie that was the best blowjob I’ve ever had! You’re the hottest little cum bunny on the planet!”, and I smiled down at her.

So here we where. Me standing while Kelly lightly stroking my cock and her kneeling in front of me dripping cum from her face, chest and pussy. I thought back to earlier this evening. She said that she never did that before, but she was so hot…I wondered if I should try. I looked down at my little cum bunny and said in a soft tone, “Sweetie…get on your hands and knees on the bed.” I paused and said, “Lets try something else.” As Kelly slowly move on to the bed I stepped to the night stand and opened the small draw. I rummaged thought it for a moment and finally found it. A three year old, half used, tube of KY jelly. Kelly’s mom insisted in using it just for pussy sex. I looked back at her, while holding up the tube, and said, while smiling slightly, “You’ll love this.” I was hoping I was right!
 
Kelly opened her soft lips and wrapped them around her daddy’s hard cock. She could taste cum on her tongue as she sucked on it. She loved the way her daddy’s hot cum tasted, the way his body looked standing in front of her naked his cock as hard as steel in her mouth. She wondered how many girls were right now enjoying their daddy’s just like this. If they were smart all of them would.

As she sucked on her daddy’s cock she felt his hand pull her head forward. Her big blue eyes opened wide as she felt him trust his cock toward her throat. She took a quick deep breath through her nose before she felt his cock push down her throat. She was amazed when she felt his hairy balls touch her chin. She had taken his whole cock down her throat. With a smiled she used her throat muscles to gently squeeze his cock as she felt it throb another blast of cum down her throat.

Kelly gently stroked her daddy’s cock as she listened to him talk. She giggled at him in her sweet school girl way as he called her the ‘hottest little cum bunny on the planet’. She was her daddy’s little cum bunny not just that but his girlfriend too. The idea of letting her daddy fuck her anytime he wanted made her pussy tingle again. She couldn’t wait until his cock was thrusting in her young pussy again.

She was looking at her daddy’s hard cock when she heard him say something to her. She smiled up at him when he told her to get on the bed on her hands and knees. With a cute little wink she stood up and slowly walked to the bed, their bed now. She used her fingers to scoop her daddy’s cum off her breast and face then she licked them clean as she watched her daddy rummage through the night stand drawer. Her pussy felt cool and wet from both of their cum as she walked. As she stepped in front of the bed she slowly climbed up on it with her knees then put her hands down. She dropped her tummy down and made her curvy pink ass stick up more. Her firm breast dangled from her chest with pink nipples hard from the hot sex.

With a giggle she shook her curvy hips at her daddy. “Have I been a bad girl for liking to fuck my daddy?” She winked at her him over her freckled shoulder, her hair still up in dog ears was gently brushing her back as she watched him. “Are you going to spank me?” She said playfully. Then she saw the tube of KY jelly and it dawn on her what her daddy wanted. She bit her lower lip as she thought about his hard cock fucking her tight pink asshole for the first time. She watched with a bit of nervousness as her daddy smiled at her. Then she gave him a little knod.
 
...bark like a dog!

You would think that I would no longer be surprised at Kelly’s sexual adventures by this time; stripping at the club, teasing my buddies, lap dances and now some incest! But while I was rummaging through the draw looking for that old tube of KY jelly that was her mom’s, I was presently surprised to hear Kelly teasing me by implying that she had been a naughty girl and needing a spanking. This could be ‘interesting’ I thought, and I wondered how far Kelly would go with this streak—or how far ‘had’ she gone with others!

Finding the tube, I held it up while looking at Kelly to see her wiggling her small perfect ass at me. As she saw the tube—and correctly assumed my intended use of it—I could see her face go blank and a concerned look came over her face.

Looking at her with her lags spread in a doggy position on the bed I plainly saw the pink tender inner folds of her mound as a combination of my cum and her natural lubricants forming a droplet and falling to the bed leaving behind a thin string. Looking at her “doggy ears” and her submissive posture the thought came to me and I said, “If you want daddy to spank you then bark like a dog!”
 
Kelly was nervous about letting her daddy fuck her tight asshole. She had never let a guy do that before. The few guys she had dated had wanted to. They had told her about how nice her pink ass was and how much they wanted to fuck it but she had let them. Maybe it was because she wanted to save some thing for her daddy. She wished she had let him take her virginity but she was glad that her daddy would get to fuck her pussy now.

She watched as her daddy looked at her. She was biting her lower lip as she worried about his large cock pushing into her unused ass. Then she heard him say something.

“If you want daddy to spank you then bark like a dog!”

Her worry turned into amusement as she thought about what he had said. She couldn’t help her self as her sweet smile spread across her freckled face. She laughed and shook her head. Her big blue eyes saw her hair up in “doggy ears”. She winked at her daddy then stuck her tongue out and tried to look like a dog. With a smile she gave a few little barks then wagged her tight pink ass at her daddy. She let her asshole relax as she realized that she had tightened it at the thought of her daddy’s hard cock pushing into it. She looked down at his cock and felt her pussy tingle again. It was still hard even after all the fucking they had done!

With a giggle she looked up at her daddy and said, “Daddy want to fuck his bitch?” With that she barked again.
 
Back
Top