Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodie! I love to be spoiled! In fact some would say I have perfected the art of being spoiled. Please feel free to continue. *bats eyelashes at you* :kiss:

I couldn't stop w/you If I tried, sexxxy....you are an enchantress to behold....

I couldn't stop w/you If I tried, sexxxy....you are an enchantress to behold....

mmm... sweet words. Keep 'em coming sweetheart. I think I could get used to being an enchantress. No one has ever said that to me before and I find I like it!! :D:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Look at Babyblu, getting the compliments.

Watch it Claude. Her eyes will capture you and not let you go! :p

Yes!!! lol

my flesh is your playground....mark me...take me....do w/me as you will
-hynotized by her most seductive charms- :heart:

I like to scratch right down the inside of the arms. Over the exposed soft flesh, tickling the inner elbow and lightly scoring that tender bit of skin at the wrist. Mmm... may I? ;)

did someone say leather?

tumblr_lza7eqRbFe1qg2nwyo1_500.jpg

mmmm hot

Do me....
-bares my flesh to you-

Mmm.. then I would run my claws back up and scratch them down your sides. Over your ribs, pausing to dig into your hip bone before sliding around to your back. Little tiny welts marking my travels along your body. :kiss:

Mrs. Warlock!! Thought of you today! I had to bake and was trying to think of something to rival your highly praised skills in the kitchen. :):rose:

Mmm... that's the best isn't it. When you get all flushed and the cool air causes goose pimples to march down your arms and legs. The twitchy and prickly shivers as you wait, eyes closed, wondering where your lover will touch you next.

mmm.... can I show my claws? They're just little ones. I promise. ;):kiss:

tumblr_lq2uwmJjXo1qba2rfo1_500.jpg

Mmm.. then I would run my claws back up and scratch them down your sides. Over your ribs, pausing to dig into your hip bone before sliding around to your back. Little tiny welts marking my travels along your body. :kiss:

<---Property of Enchantress. :heart:

LOL. Isnt it obvious, darlIn?

:kiss:x's infinity

Oh you will find I tend to be oblivious. It is a sad state to be in, to be sure. :(

Although we could circle around to the question of "are you enchanted enough for a pic of you in black leather assless chaps?"

You could think of it as an early Christmas present. :D;):kiss:

Oh you will find I tend to be oblivious. It is a sad state to be in, to be sure. :(

Although we could circle around to the question of "are you enchanted enough for a pic of you in black leather assless chaps?"

You could think of it as an early Christmas present. :D;):kiss:

Haha
I never even admitted to owning said assless chaps, but I can prolly cum up w/some sort of festive pic...:rose:

Haha
I never even admitted to owning said assless chaps, but I can prolly cum up w/some sort of festive pic...:rose:

Oh! Festive?! Would this include tinsel and maybe a sprig of mistletoe?

That would be a perfect AV for the holiday season, doncha think? ;):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back