Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-30-2015, 01:31 AM   #3951
knottywifenhub
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedpervs View Post
It's kinda like dancing, innocent fun but oooooh so horny!!!!
Yes, it's definitely revved up our sex life . And expanded our horizons, dramatically.

Team PM

Old 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM   #3952
MarryJk
Virgin

Many men secretly dream about "cuckold". And girls in such relationships are called "sexwife". Now it`s quite popular

Old 06-30-2015, 09:47 AM   #3953
knottywifenhub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarryJk View Post
Many men secretly dream about "cuckold". And girls in such relationships are called "sexwife". Now it`s quite popular
I believe the term is hotwife .

Team PM

Old 06-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #3954
CindyCD478
Literotica Guru

I love seeing my wife with another man, as long as he fucks me too or I get to fuck his wife or girlfriend.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #3955
Jake1945
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedpervs View Post
HI Jake,

jut be wary of permanent connections like the art co-op - in my experience often best to have an encounter with a sexy stranger than a regular acquaintance, unless everyone is very cool with the whole scene......if you get my drift!
She is just not going to have sex with a stranger so it needs to be someone she knows and with whom she is comfortable. Even if she does not end up having sex with another guy, she is enjoying getting involved in the art scene. After 48 years, I am pretty confident that she will not dump me and run off with a guy. If we end up with some type of poly relationship, I can live with that. She is 70 but healthy and fit so I would like to see her expand her sexual horizons and just enjoy herself. I am having fun just trying to figure out where this will go.

I agree that for younger women, a more casual hookup would be better but I don't think that will work at her age.

Old 07-01-2015, 06:08 AM   #3956
Holley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1945 View Post
She is just not going to have sex with a stranger so it needs to be someone she knows and with whom she is comfortable. Even if she does not end up having sex with another guy, she is enjoying getting involved in the art scene. After 48 years, I am pretty confident that she will not dump me and run off with a guy. If we end up with some type of poly relationship, I can live with that. She is 70 but healthy and fit so I would like to see her expand her sexual horizons and just enjoy herself. I am having fun just trying to figure out where this will go.

I agree that for younger women, a more casual hookup would be better but I don't think that will work at her age.
Jake Baby, I really want to say something I'm just not sure which way to go. But there are millions of women that would love to have a husband like you. But one thing I feel for sure, don't let yourself get left out of her sexual exprence, I feel it shou
Led be shared between you.
But I think I love you

Post are a work of fiction. Names, characters, incidents and locations are the product of this bardís imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or events is by happenstance coincidental. They are my fantasy, lies or I stole it

Old 07-01-2015, 11:31 PM   #3957
Jake1945
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holley View Post
Jake Baby, I really want to say something I'm just not sure which way to go. But there are millions of women that would love to have a husband like you. But one thing I feel for sure, don't let yourself get left out of her sexual exprence, I feel it shou
Led be shared between you.
But I think I love you
Thank you for your thoughts, Holley. At this point for her, it is not about a sexual adventure. It is about meeting some new people and doing something that she enjoys. I am hoping that she may get to the point of being interested in sex with another man and since she is spending a fair amount of time with him, I think that is a real possibility. However, I do not expect that she will want to do a 3some or have me watch. Probably not even tell me much about it. That is fine with me. I think the more sexual stimuli for her, the more she will be interested in sex and the more fun I will have. In fact I think I saw some of that last weekend.

The other aspect is that she has now found something she enjoys doing that I would not want to do so that frees me to spend a little more time doing things I enjoy and not have to worry that I am neglecting her. Sex aside, I think is good for her to get out and do some new things. We have been married a long time with kids, grandkids and a long history together. We do a lot together. Travel, family etc. but I think it is easy for older folks to settle in a rut and forget to explore new things.

Old Yesterday, 04:26 AM   #3958
Holley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1945 View Post
Thank you for your thoughts, Holley. At this point for her, it is not about a sexual adventure. It is about meeting some new people and doing something that she enjoys. I am hoping that she may get to the point of being interested in sex with another man and since she is spending a fair amount of time with him, I think that is a real possibility. However, I do not expect that she will want to do a 3some or have me watch. Probably not even tell me much about it. That is fine with me. I think the more sexual stimuli for her, the more she will be interested in sex and the more fun I will have. In fact I think I saw some of that last weekend.

The other aspect is that she has now found something she enjoys doing that I would not want to do so that frees me to spend a little more time doing things I enjoy and not have to worry that I am neglecting her. Sex aside, I think is good for her to get out and do some new things. We have been married a long time with kids, grandkids and a long history together. We do a lot together. Travel, family etc. but I think it is easy for older folks to settle in a rut and forget to explore new things.
I believe I understand. But at the same time I think you're enjoying the idea of her having sex with another man, enjoying watching the chase as much as the catch.

Post are a work of fiction. Names, characters, incidents and locations are the product of this bardís imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or events is by happenstance coincidental. They are my fantasy, lies or I stole it

Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM   #3959
screwher
Literotica Guru

Whoever coined the phrase "The chase is better than the catch" hasn't had a lot of sex in his lifetime lol.

Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM   #3960
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
Whoever coined the phrase "The chase is better than the catch" hasn't had a lot of sex in his lifetime lol.
Lmfao

Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #3961
lovingfingers
Literotica Guru

Screwher and I have a great wife sharing RP going at the moment. Some of you might enjoy reading it.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1191863

Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #3962
Jake1945
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holley View Post
I believe I understand. But at the same time I think you're enjoying the idea of her having sex with another man, enjoying watching the chase as much as the catch.
I think you have it exactly. I think it would be good for her and I enjoy the thought of it possibly happening. Plus I get to watch and listen and see if I can detect any signs of romance. Actually she had her first date with him yesterday. They went to an art gallery and had lunch. When I asked she said it was just two friends enjoying a shared interest. She said she may have touched his arm a few times and he may have touched her but nothing sexual or inappropriate.