Men who love their nipples sucked

mine are super-sensitive too... they act like a booster button with me... kiss, suck, lick or tease my nipples and my cock gets throbbing and feels like it's swelling... or as the joke has gone, I have two on buttons...

and do you caress them often?
attachment.php

A Dream Cum True

This is just the perfect play....Just a little more needed.....more than reach up and stroke my nipples....I like them pinched and twisted, harder and harder up until I cum and then they become too sensitive!

My man loves this. My favourite way to wake him up is stroking, licking and sucking on his nipples, with my breasts pressed against his body. Nothing else gets his cock quite so rock hard and twitchy as my mouth on his nips. Then kissing my way down to his cock to suck him off while I reach my hands up to stroke his nipples. :cattail:

My man loves this. My favourite way to wake him up is stroking, licking and sucking on his nipples, with my breasts pressed against his body. Nothing else gets his cock quite so rock hard and twitchy as my mouth on his nips. Then kissing my way down to his cock to suck him off while I reach my hands up to stroke his nipples. :cattail:

OMG, how I wish I'd be him...

would love to see more postings here...
from women describing how they treat male breasts and nips...
from men describing how they'd love their breasts to be treated...

one of my favorite fantasies is two women around me...one shaping and suckling my boobs, the other videotaping it...

would love to see more postings here...
from women describing how they treat male breasts and nips...
from men describing how they'd love their breasts to be treated...

one of my favorite fantasies is two women around me...one shaping and suckling my boobs, the other videotaping it...

well, the funny thing is that your boobs turn me on because they look so female...(blush), and of course I'd suckle them...for the same reason...(blush again)

My Sensitive Nipples

Truly stimulating to have my nipples, pinched, pulled, licked and bit.

Woman suck on nipples very sensually and having my cock stroked at the same time.

Makes my nipples very hard and sensitive. I love just pulling on them by myself.

Stimulating the entire body builds a better orgasm and makes foreplAy tons of fun

Truly stimulating to have my nipples, pinched, pulled, licked and bit.

Woman suck on nipples very sensually and having my cock stroked at the same time.

Makes my nipples very hard and sensitive. I love just pulling on them by myself.

Stimulating the entire body builds a better orgasm and makes foreplAy tons of fun

I play with them all the time...sometimes wearing a bra to make them look more feminine...
attachment.php

Last edited:
There must be more like me...

I would love to receive PMs both from men with the same kink like I have or from women, who could imagine to caress breasts like my ones...

Sucking and licking my nips is about the only thing my vanilla wife does for me. I very nearly climaxed from her doing it a couple times but like always, she stops for one reason or another. It helps my sensitivity if I have a buzz. Weed is usually the best but vodka is good too..ha.

I really need to meet someone who will give me some "attention" for a change.

I love my nipples played with and have always been shy to ask for it.
When I am on my own they often get equal attention to my cock.

oh my, my breasts and nips have been treated well tonight...hands, lips, a vibrator...just recalling this makes them tingly again...:eek:

My nipples are wired to my cock. You gently pinch, suck , kiss or rub them I get horny.

flicking a tongue over my nipples and sucking them drives me wild. i immediately react. my wife is a master at it as she strokes me. i will inevitably cum on her breasts

Love It

Love to have mine, especially the right one, to be pinched, sucked, pulled and twisted. As I get close to cumming being gentle is tossed out! I like it rough and hard - pinched hard, twisted hard and sucked on very hard as it is bitten hard. Yessssss - so good!

Love to have mine, especially the right one, to be pinched, sucked, pulled and twisted. As I get close to cumming being gentle is tossed out! I like it rough and hard - pinched hard, twisted hard and sucked on very hard as it is bitten hard. Yessssss - so good!

i love the same......a pinch or bit when close to cumming makes me explode. my wife knows just how i like it

Count me in for this. She can suck, lick and/or bite my nipples all she wants. Preferably while using some ice too. My nipples are directly attached to my cock somehow.

Count me in for this. She can suck, lick and/or bite my nipples all she wants. Preferably while using some ice too. My nipples are directly attached to my cock somehow.

my wife will take me to the edge...just strokes my cock into her tits and i coat them.

my wife knows I love them to be cuped with her hands, massaged first, then licked and suckled...it drives me crazy...sometimes she gives me an oil massage...even better, when they become all slippery and even more sensitive...(she doesn't know about my videos, though...):eek:

I think i play with my nipples more than my cock lol
Think they are the most sensitive after a fresh shave :)

Back