Shy Sexy Texan

Training for the Capitol 10k, next Sunday in Austin. This will be my first race in way too long - wish me luck! :)

Super picture!!! Love your sense of humor and playfulness it speaks well of you as a person. BTW that certainly looks like a well entertained tyke being trundled about there!

Great to drop back in SL to your thread. I love looking at your curves...Hmmm...Hmmmm, good luck with the run, pace yourself and have fun.

Tis my first time in here and after stumbling around a bit I wish I would've found your thread much sooner....

Regardless, good luck on your run next week and hoping you are able to soon leave the things you wish to behind you...:rose:

Training for the Capitol 10k, next Sunday in Austin. This will be my first race in way too long - wish me luck! :)

ooh! My first look at the little one!!....Well she is already a cutie, but if she grows up to be even HALF as beautiful as her mommy then she will be a head turner for sure.

Good Luck on the training and the race Lovely girl!! *BIG HUG*

Another year and FallingWater4 is still at the top of my list :kiss:

A year ago this week I met my first Lit member in person. Since then he has become one of my very best friends. I'm not sure why I trusted his kinky dominant ass - but I did :p
He wasn't something I was looking for or expecting but I'm lucky to have his friendship.
Happy "Anniversary" FallingWater4 :)

2623105E-117D-429A-A875-C1892237454F_zpshuczwng4.jpg

My dear...beasts that make me want to return to infancy... a smile that sets the souls afire... eyes as dreamy as the heavens and an ass that stirs the primordial senses of ectstacy.. you are a gift from the soul of Texas!!! All I can say is more, more.MORE !!!! Very beauiful..
. Very seductive... and an ability to TURN me to a to stone.... you are the resurrection of Medusa my Dear...

Well that was quite something - thank you XXRG :)

But.... Is being called Medusa really a compliment?? ;)

My dear...beasts that make me want to return to infancy... a smile that sets the souls afire... eyes as dreamy as the heavens and an ass that stirs the primordial senses of ectstacy.. you are a gift from the soul of Texas!!! All I can say is more, more.MORE !!!! Very beauiful..
. Very seductive... and an ability to TURN me to a to stone.... you are the resurrection of Medusa my Dear...

Hoping he hears me...

It’s easy to take off your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams… that is being naked.

It’s easy to take off your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams… that is being naked.

I hope that person does find you hon! ;)

Thank you :). He knows where I am... But finding me and hearing what I have to say are two very different things.

Quite true. The English language, written or verbal, is very limiting in our capacity in what we truly need to say to each other.

Back