How many girls really do like the taste of a mans cum?

hi

It's the sucking of the cock which is most exciting however I like the taste too.

bland, barely salty sometimes.squishy.faint stink. thats all.except for the thrill the guy watches, i have not found any taste as such.

I don't like the taste of a mans cum, but I do swallow, and Ive also licked out women's pussy's my husband fucked and shot his load into, because I know he loves it, and I love being used. Its a head space thing for me.
I agree with you. While I do often like the taste it's different with the guy, and very influenced by his diet, but even when I don't I get excited doing it and swallowing because it's all about the intimacy and providing pleasure, and the feeling of being used. It's better when I like the taste I guess, but that's not the main thing.

I love a mans cock in my mouth. I enjoy pleasing n then getting his cum deep in my mouth or yes I do enjoy facials. But I love the taste of cum. The sweetest is when a woman does as she is straddling my face

Yes it does, but eating the fruit (rather than just drinking the juice) makes it more intense I find,unless you are fasting. So long as you stay off meat, garlic or spicy foods for a few days and eat a lot of pineapple every day it really changes your secretions, whether cum or pre-cum (and hers) to something sweeter. If you are a smoker though it doesn't really work I find, the taste of a smoker permeates through everything.

The one time it was most noticeable was when my ex and I went on a juice fast for a few days and the majority of the fresh-squeezed juices we drank had pineapple in them. He tasted amazing- like a subtle creamy pineapple dessert. He said I tasted pretty amazing too. Strawberries and other fruit also work but not as noticeably.

This is true! I have been eating a ton of fruit lately.
I used to smoke and eat lots of red meat and being a chef, drink!
Now I'm eating lots of veg and fruit, haven't smoked in 10years and hardly drink.
I was getting ready to go to work the other day and my partner came in and started sucking me off! It's been awhile since she let me cum in her mouth, but she let me have the best release I think I've ever had. She kept sucking while I blew my load in her mouth and she said that she was amazed by the way I tasted! She said she is going to be doing that a lot more now!
So eat lots of fruit!
Stay away from asparagus and cabbage!

Yes it does, but eating the fruit (rather than just drinking the juice) makes it more intense I find,unless you are fasting. So long as you stay off meat, garlic or spicy foods for a few days and eat a lot of pineapple every day it really changes your secretions, whether cum or pre-cum (and hers) to something sweeter. If you are a smoker though it doesn't really work I find, the taste of a smoker permeates through everything.

The one time it was most noticeable was when my ex and I went on a juice fast for a few days and the majority of the fresh-squeezed juices we drank had pineapple in them. He tasted amazing- like a subtle creamy pineapple dessert. He said I tasted pretty amazing too. Strawberries and other fruit also work but not as noticeably.

This is true! I have been eating a ton of fruit lately.
I used to smoke and eat lots of red meat and being a chef, drink!
Now I'm eating lots of veg and fruit, haven't smoked in 10years and hardly drink.
I was getting ready to go to work the other day and my partner came in and started sucking me off! It's been awhile since she let me cum in her mouth, but she let me have the best release I think I've ever had. She kept sucking while I blew my load in her mouth and she said that she was amazed by the way I tasted! She said she is going to be doing that a lot more now!
So eat lots of fruit!
Stay away from asparagus and cabbage!

To be honest I am not really all that wild about the taste sometimes (it is amazing how certain things we eat or drink can effect it) but I really do like for him to cum in my mouth. I guess it's mostly because to see the real me you may think I'm the neighborhood librarian and that's by choice. I behave a certain way and always have. (the me that posts on here is decidedly NOT the real me) I have never been one to act out or feel all that comfortable trying to be the "whore in the bedroom" so I get to feel a little like that when I'm on my knees and he cums in my mouth or on my face which I do like tho I sometimes act like I don't. Don't ask me why cause I really don't know that either.

I love having cum in my mouth, not because of the taste which I don't mind anyway, but because it's fresh from his cock and I love pleasuring him.

Hard to say if I really like it....

when its in my mouth I'm turned on by the act and the dirtiness of getting ready to swallow it, or push it back out and let it drool down my chin....so I'm too excited to really care.

It doesn't taste bad, but not sure I would be one of those women that claim to love the taste.

The sensation on the other hand is hot as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeblack View Post
Does a man who has had a vasectomy taste different?

good question.when i find one i will post reply here.

22 years since I had mine, spunk tastes the same.

Me!!!! Love the taste, stickiness, and all the pleasure I am giving and receiving by swallowing......

taste

Dont really taste it. To excited normally to notice the taste

I love the taste of a man's Cum....though like someone else said, precum is like liquid candy....its so hot when a man oozes precum....just thinking about it is making me wet.

Pretty much says it all about the taste and the fact that what i did to get it makes it even more arousing. It is the ultimate sharing which is part of the reason why i love sharing it in kisses with the guy or the other girl in the room with us.

I do. I love the taste of cum! It is even better when its is dribbling out of my Pussy. ^.^

Back