Come Say Hi!

Scrivener_

Really Really Experienced
My PM box is feeling a little empty and lonely right now. So guy, girl, or those who fall somewhere in between, come say hello. I'm friendly and fun to talk to, or so I've been told. I like talking about books, food, sex, wine, writing, and feminism. So if any of those interest you, we'll probably get along fine. I don't bite, unless you ask very politely.

My PM box is feeling a little empty and lonely right now. So guy, girl, or those who fall somewhere in between, come say hello. I'm friendly and fun to talk to, or so I've been told. I like talking about books, food, sex, wine, writing, and feminism. So if any of those interest you, we'll probably get along fine. I don't bite, unless you ask very politely.

Pm sent

Bump! I have most of the afternoon free, and I am in a mood to edge and be teased. Anyone feeling similar?

felling a bit blue as a matter of fact.
how is the afternoon treating you?

Bump! I have most of the afternoon free, and I am in a mood to edge and be teased. Anyone feeling similar?

Wishing I had the afternoon free to take you to the edge and back.....again and again and again. :)
Ciao

well well

Looks like your full now. So you have fun. Oh and hi.

Snow day bump! (or at least snow morning - might go into work later for a few hours if my street gets plowed.) I'll probably be around, come say hello!

Snow day bump! (or at least snow morning - might go into work later for a few hours if my street gets plowed.) I'll probably be around, come say hello!

I suppose a plowing euphemism would be too easy? In any case, have fun with the white stuff!

Hah, oops, I did it again.

Well did you get plowed yesterday? You should be here you would be roasting it was 88.

Back