Guys...do you like being used as a fuck toy?

It certainly is a huge fantasy of mine.i would love to be used over and over again by people. It turns me on thinking of being fucked and having guys blow their load all over me. Getting hard thinking about it now
 
I love being used. I like it when I'm sucking his cock and he aks me if I like being a cocksucker or if I like sucking cock and I look up and get to admit that "yes I love being a cocksucker". I also enjoyed servicing 6 guys recently being used however they wanted. My mouth and ass was theirs.
 
The only guys that I have ever been with in my life, treated me that way - that's what I like about them, guess that's what does it for me.
 
I am "almost" like you except that years ago I began liking when my g/f took charge. She started out getting me to lick my own cum off her or out of her. She also liked to fuck my ass with a strapon and would dress me in a garter/stockings when she wanted my ass. I never enjoyed anal sex but she loved doing it and I liked to see her reaction so I tolerated it for her. Eventually she wanted to see me get some cum from the source. One day she invited an ex-boyfriend to join us. She had me suck him and when he was ready to cum she told him to cum on my face. She had him join us many times after that. I got facials, would lick his cum off of her and out of her, just like I did with my own cum. One day she had me dress in a garter/stockings and I thought it was going to be just her and I. I was shocked to learn he was joining us. He laughed as he watched her fuck my ass as I sucked his dick. He told her he wanted to cum in my mouth and she told him to go ahead. For years after that the 3 of us continued to get together, he never touched me (other than his dick in my mouth) and sometimes we would all have an equal time, other times I would be wearing lingerie and would be the cleanup guy. The first time it was just him and I, she was recovering from surgery and he called. She told him to call me and that I would suck his dick. She called me and I question her about why I would want to suck him without her present to take care of me, what would I get out of that arrangement? She laughed and said I would get what all good cocksuckers get, a mouthful of cum and added that she "wanted" me to do it. I was on my knees with his dick in my mouth when he called her on the phone, describing the action till the end. He was telling her what a good cocksucker I was and how well I was doing it. After he came he got dressed and left. After that time he became more verbally aggressive, even when she was around, and she loved it.

That might be the hottest post I've ever read here.
 
I love being used. I like it when I'm sucking his cock and he aks me if I like being a cocksucker or if I like sucking cock and I look up and get to admit that "yes I love being a cocksucker".

Definitely this. I enjoy the objectification of being treated like a toy, it also feeds into humiliation for me at times, like only being around for my holes to be used etc...
 
Well i know i think about it enough but hasn't happen yet. But i do love being used on cam;)
 
Until recently, up to within the past year or so, all the times that I have given another man a blowjob had always been to just one guy at a time in private and I had always taken extreme care not to be seen by anyone else for fear of being discovered and exposed as a cocksucker, but the man that I have been sucking off for a couple of years wanted to watch me giving a blowjob to a friend of his and finally convinced me to do it. He brought his friend with him to one of our "sessions" and I was amazed at how exciting it felt to be down on my knees, sucking and slobbering on a thick cock, stuffed down my throat while the other guy was watching and waiting his turn and giving instructions and telling his friend how to fuck my mouth and discussing me between themselves!! They even took pictures of me sucking their cocks. I had never before felt so "used"!!! I LOVED it!! I can't wait to do it again. He's thinking of bringing along a third guy to share me with the next time,
 
I don't believe the physhahblah u refer to. It's thinking too deep into it. The way I see my sexuality, is if it feels good, do it. My thing is for tgirls. And am exactly the same. Barebacking and ass to mouth with a hung tranny, hearing her talk with a husky voice, something about the attractiveness of the woman form, with a big fat cock to fuck me with, I love the gentle touch of a tgirl, soft skin, soft voice, and I love the sort of trickery where they look like girls, but can hold me down and fuck me real hard, and looking up, I see a pretty face, nice tits, most often her tongue in my mouth moaning like a teen schoolgirl slut. Damn it's fun having a tranny have her way with u. And then, lay in bed, cuddle, spoon, make out, and eventually she pushes my head under the covers again.
 
Newbie

Newbie? Yes, I am. What I see that turns me on:

Cock on cock.
Open to anal. Especially in a sandwich with man in me, and me in woman.
Mutual hand jobs.
 
Something that I've discovered about myself is that I like being used. I get turned on by a man who wants to get off, and he wants to put his dick in me and get off in/on me.

The best sex I ever had with a man was with that kind of guy. He fucked my ass, fucked my mouth, spanked me, made me dress up in nightgowns, and shot his cum on me repeatedly. The more he used me, the more I wanted him. He never even attempted to make me cum, and I wanted him all the more for it.

I'm sure that there's a lot of psychobabble bullshit that can explain how I react to that kind of guy....but my question is: Am I alone? Are there other guys (or gals) that have the same mentality as I do?

i just love being treated like that ,i want to be used ,i want to be fucked every way and i love to dress up for a guy and spanking oh yes .
 
Oh yeah! A guy I dated made me wear sexy underwear, thongs and walk around the house in them. He knew when I had them on, he was going to get sex. When we vacationed at gay resorts he made me wear the tightest, form fitting speedo and love to watch as as other men would notice me. One night, at a local pool palor, we met up with his friend, went back to his place and he proceeded to undress me in front of him until I was naked on the couch. We started to make out and his hand was stroking me, until his friend came over and basically, they both had their way with me. My first threesome...


Ohhhh yessssssss

This post inspires me - I want to find a young cum slut just like you!
 
Curious male. I just want to be owned, used, treated like a hole in the mattress. Make me suck and fuck you and your friends. Daddy pm me, please...
 
Ohh god yes. No other way.
I'm bi, I'd describe myself someone who makes love to women, but also likes getting fucked hard up the ass. When it's not with a female, then it's purely for pleasure and I'm sucking on that cock hard, gagging myself on it the. Bending over for a ploughing, ass to mouth no holding back. So yes, I love being used as a fuck toy then doubling into a cum dumpster for the finalle
 
To be honest, I'd love to suck a cock, lick the tip, tickle the balls, and maybe shove a finger up your arse and swill all that cum around my mouth, but only if I knew that man was getting pleasure out of it. His pleasure is my main concern. Cum isn't that nice tasting. Part of my pleasure is making the sacrifice. I don't want to swallow, but you make me swallow. No girl likes to swallow. She'll do this as a special treat. The cock itself is nice, oh so nice, my property, I'll put my name on it. I'll lick it, and kiss it, and anything that comes from it is my property.
 
Ohh god yes. No other way.
I'm bi, I'd describe myself someone who makes love to women, but also likes getting fucked hard up the ass. When it's not with a female, then it's purely for pleasure and I'm sucking on that cock hard, gagging myself on it the. Bending over for a ploughing, ass to mouth no holding back. So yes, I love being used as a fuck toy then doubling into a cum dumpster for the finalle

bicurious, this is soooooooooo hot!!! we have a lot in common!!!!
 
As I have posted many times, my suck buddy has never been interested in anything other than receiving a blow job, shooting his cum in my mouth and leaving. And I love it just like I posted in this thread 3 or 4 month ago. This has been going on for several years, once or twice a month.

Thursday I got a text message the simply said "If I bring a friend will you suck him too?" I replied "I you want me to" and got a short "will call later" response.

I was massively curious for 2 days. He called earlier and told me that I was on speaker phone with a cousin and the cousin's wife. He started off by telling me to tell them exactly what I do whenever he comes to my house. I said that I suck his dick. He then asked where he usually came and I said in my mouth. And then he asked what happened then and I said I swallowed. I heard the wife make some comment.

To make a long story short the 3 of them were all drinking Thursday night when the the story of him and his cousin watching porn and jacking off together came out. The wife was intrigued and pushed for more details: did they jack off each other (yes), did they do more (no), etc. The conversation led to her saying how turned on the idea made her. She hinted about them doing it again and received a resounding "no". The admission came out that he had received a blow job from another guy and she begged for details. After more alcohol the story was told, only he held back that it was a continual thing, only a past thing. His cousin admitted that he might allow another guy to suck him but had no desire to reciprocate either. He said as the evening wore on the wife wouldn't drop the subject, continuing to want more details. She actually asked if he could still contact me.

So now the wife, over the phone is pressing me for details, asking if I am gay, why I suck his dick, if I like it, have I really worn panties at times, and on and on. A long 4 way phone conversation ensues until I hear her tell him to ask me. He says he doesn't need to ask. She says if he doesn't ask, she will. He repeats that asking isn't necessary and tells her he will show her. He says he is coming over on Monday and asks what I will do when he gets here. I tell him I will suck his dick. He asks about his cousin, will I suck his dick too. I tell him I will suck his cousin if he he wants me to. She asks if I really swallow and I say yes. She is almost panting when she says she can't wait to watch her husband get his dick sucked by another guy and to see me swallow his cum.

I came on here prepared to ask if I should really go through with it, but that isn't really necessary because no matter what anyone here says I am so turned on by this woman's interest and excitement that there is no way I will not do as my friend wants. I have only sucked two dicks in my life (one of them for years) but it looks like Monday that may change.
 
when I was younger I hung around a park in the city where I grew up
had some real ugly moments
but I loved taking guys in my mouth and sometimes in my arse, it wasn't unusual to take six or seven guys a night, only one guy at a time
how I came out clean I will never know but I loved it all
 
Your sitting hear in my red thigh highs and thong waiting for daddy to take care of me
 
Your such a dirty little slut for daddy aren't. You Melissa, teasing daddy here where all these men love to be toys, do you want daddy to fuck you in front of these boys, want to watch as I cum in your throat and your ass while the watch us...oh I can see your dick twitching as we speak your sick boy, such perverted thoughts
 
Until recently, up to within the past year or so, all the times that I have given another man a blowjob had always been to just one guy at a time in private and I had always taken extreme care not to be seen by anyone else for fear of being discovered and exposed as a cocksucker, but the man that I have been sucking off for a couple of years wanted to watch me giving a blowjob to a friend of his and finally convinced me to do it. He brought his friend with him to one of our "sessions" and I was amazed at how exciting it felt to be down on my knees, sucking and slobbering on a thick cock, stuffed down my throat while the other guy was watching and waiting his turn and giving instructions and telling his friend how to fuck my mouth and discussing me between themselves!! They even took pictures of me sucking their cocks. I had never before felt so "used"!!! I LOVED it!! I can't wait to do it again. He's thinking of bringing along a third guy to share me with the next time,

This is very similar to my situation, in several ways. I've given many blowjobs, almost every time with just one guy there, and in private. Only a couple exceptions, when I've met a gay couple on occasion, but that's very rare.

I met this guy that I've been blowing for the last few months, he's older (which I really like), and very dominant, with a great cock. I just love sucking him off, while he calls me names and fucks my mouth. He makes me suck him for 5 minutes sometimes, or an hour other times, in many different positions, til he's ready to cum. Then he shoots his load all over my face.

He's talked recently about having a friend in from California, and texted me this morning saying "He'll be here on the 20th, so we'll need your mouth for an hour or two that day". No asking, just basically saying "be here so we can use your mouth"... and I'm SO hot thinking about it.

The idea of two guys taking turns using my mouth and being their cockslut gets me as turned on as just about anything I've experienced.

So yeah, I really enjoy being used and treated like a slut. :D
 
Back
Top