Need to tie up her tits

Ktownmale63

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Posts
444
Can someone share a good step by step website video for using rope to bind up titties? What kinda rope is safe. Remember im a newbie so simple is best. Thanks in advance for the help and i know my partner is looking forward to being bound.
 
Before you do any rigging, make sure you've read up on rope bondage safety. Perhaps you have, but since you didn't mention it, and because some people think playing with rope is no big deal, it still bears repeating.
 
Thanks for All the advice and sites im starting my research i want to do this first off safely and secondly make it pleasureful for her. Keep the info flowing please.
 
Can someone share a good step by step website video for using rope to bind up titties? What kinda rope is safe. Remember im a newbie so simple is best. Thanks in advance for the help and i know my partner is looking forward to being bound.

The main thing is to use common sense and make it fun for both of you. Reading on the subject is good, and something you should do, but learning is half the fun of any new experience/fetish. One thing I would suggest is to pay attention to what is exciting to your partner, rather than trying to plan out each step.
 
Tied her tits up she loved it wants to do it again this week. Thanks for the info. Going to also do the " chain trick" ( learned from another post). Cant wait both excited
 
Back
Top