What's the obsession with large dicks ?

It's fantasy. We might as well enjoy it. I get my girls two at a time, don't use a condom, no aids, no stds of any kind, no unwanted pregnancy, and oh yeah, my sister in law too! Oh my gosh, I just realized I haven't had her and her friend together yet! Next story for sure! :D

And to the ladies who find good romance authors (see some of the regulars here!) .. Those men are actually romantic! That's even a bigger stretch from real life.. :D

So yes, our fantasies are far fetched. I'm willing to accept that and enjoy them anyway.

Oh, and hey! Come here often? What's your sign? Oh, great, you want sex, right now? Awesome!!!! I happen to know we can do it right here in this public park, and we won't get arrested either!

I am not into large breasts at all. But a big thick wiener is beautiful!

Good point.

But look at what the most popular stories are. Look at the Top Lists for the past year. They're filled with stories about hot sex, which centered around a woman who ends up having the orgasm of her life.

https://www.literotica.com/top/most-read-erotic-stories/last-12-months/?mode=publishes

The popular stories are mostly about women exploring their sexual side.

With the cheat voting going on here, there's really no solid ground to stand on in discussing "most popular stories" or "top lists" either. This is a snake pit on comparative rating and "reader" stats. The only stats anywhere close to meaningful are the "favorite author," "favorite story," and hub "most popular" stats, and even those are being skewed by multiple alts.

The majority of readers want to read about a woman who's in the midst of intense lust; screaming, moaning, making faces, squirming, ect...

Taking a big cock is a hot & easy way of making that happen.

Plus it's a fantasy of a lot of people.

From real-life experience, women can do all those things due to a good oral job as well & can squirm even against an average sized cock if they are aroused enough from foreplay & the vagina is quite sensitive.
Not to call U names but people just have to be more broad-minded here & give more thought to foreplay & emotional stimulation.

The term "Virgin" only shows your experience level on this forum. To help others know you better, why don't you include a detailed bio?

A] The stories on the site are pure FICTION; rampant fantasy, so real size does not matter

I get really pissed off with some authors who specify that she had a '36DDD rack' (poor girl!) or he had an 8 inch dick. I don't think it necessary to specify sizes, but then, that's just me innit?

B] See HERE for the medical nonsense about a vagina;

i write stories that get me off and don't write for any wider audience than that, something that's probably true of a lot of people on here. big dicks get me excited (as they do lots of gay/bi/bicurious/sissy/"straight" guys), so that's what there is in my fantasies and stories. it doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

My housemate is currently having problems with a man with a large dick. Really sore, recurrent thrush, etc.

Personally, I think he's a bit too much of a cock too.:rolleyes:

It's both fantasy and fiction. Do you watch TV? The characters are almost universally wealthy, young, or attractive, or all of the above. The kids are always so much smarter and clever than their parents. There's a cop show Blue Bloods, one cop and his partner solve every single major crime in NYC like the other 5,000 detectives are just driving around looking for lost puppies.

Let people write what they enjoy writing and if you don't like it, click the little [x] and skip over it.

Well, it's the old saying: the bigger the better. When I start a story and it starts with the size of dicks and breasts, I look for something else. But there are readers who want the specific sizes. Maybe there should be a tag called "sizes included"? :)

Yeah, like "Batteries Not Included". :D

Then there is the question: Does Bigger Mean Better?

It depends on story line. If the story is about love then the size of tits and dick doesn't matter but what they think, feel and do together.

What amazes me the most is, a guy tongue fucking woman's asshole. If it is physically possible even.

It depends on story line. If the story is about love then the size of tits and dick doesn't matter but what they think, feel and do together.

What amazes me the most is, a guy tongue fucking woman's asshole. If it is physically possible even.

Maybe if the guy was a lizard? :)

Speaking of "what's the obsession with . . . ?" what's the obsession on the forum with questioning what other writers/readers choose to be turned on by in their writing/reading on Literotica?

Well, it's the old saying: the bigger the better. When I start a story and it starts with the size of dicks and breasts, I look for something else. But there are readers who want the specific sizes. Maybe there should be a tag called "sizes included"? :)

^^^^doesn't wanna read about guys with balls, tho.

In almost every other story I read, the desirable man has to have large dick (8+ inches ) & that's the main reason he is desirable. The stud with large dick, husband's friend, son, young boy & even the nerd in some stories had to have a large to be desirable. & that is normaly enough to make him great in bed ? When in reality a 7 incher is more than enough for most women.
Ah, the big dick as a mind control device. He's got a crappy personality and there's no chemistry between him and her, but he's got a big dick so she has to fuck him. To me, it's because the author doesn't know how to make his/her male character appealing.

Ah, the big dick as a mind control device. He's got a crappy personality and there's no chemistry between him and her, but he's got a big dick so she has to fuck him. To me, it's because the author doesn't know how to make his/her male character appealing.

It's always about that? And you don't find that a bit simple minded? :rolleyes:

With the cheat voting going on here, there's really no solid ground to stand on in discussing "most popular stories" or "top lists" either. This is a snake pit on comparative rating and "reader" stats. The only stats anywhere close to meaningful are the "favorite author," "favorite story," and hub "most popular" stats, and even those are being skewed by multiple alts.

Amen to that!

^^^^doesn't wanna read about guys with balls, tho.

There are quite a few ways I could respond to this. But I'm going with the idea that a man who says he has no friends and likes it that way, recently created a vanity thread about me on the AH more or less saying I'm gay, and who most people have on ig because he's a misogynist, racist jack ass who apparently thinks he's funny (I guess), wouldn't know what to do with his own dick because his balls have either fallen off or petrified.

One of the things some men do when they get annoyed with women is to either tell them they don't like men and must be gay, or assume they know what they like to read. Me, I just assume men who go this route are just assholes.

Last edited:
Speaking of "what's the obsession with . . . ?" what's the obsession on the forum with questioning what other writers/readers choose to be turned on by in their writing/reading on Literotica?

I didn't notice this. I did notice that there are different opinions about why writers and readers do or don't use stats. Personally, I think a writer who has to use numbers for dick or breast size are lazy, or new to writing, but I'm mainly a romance reader. I also recognize that there are writers and readers who need and want the numbers, probably depending on the category or fetish.

I didn't notice this. I did notice that there are different opinions about why writers and readers do or don't use stats. Personally, I think a writer who has to use numbers for dick or breast size are lazy, or new to writing, but I'm mainly a romance reader. I also recognize that there are writers and readers who need and want the numbers, probably depending on the category or fetish.

So, your characters are all vanilla and all talk just like the narrator does? Interesting. :rolleyes:

:) No. Interesting that you would think this, though. :)

It comes right out of your post. What you think is lazy writing. Apparently you don't think that your characters could have their own personalities, including ones obsessed with stats. Apparently you don't think such people exist even though the site seems to be loaded with writers and readers alike whose turnons are activated by stats.

Do you write stories where your characters don't show a different personality from the narrator? You just write vanilla Romance do you?--and don't think that's lazy writing? Oh, but you don't actually do any writing here at all, do you?

It comes right out of your post. What you think is lazy writing. Apparently you don't think that your characters could have their own personalities, including ones obsessed with stats. Apparently you don't think such people exist even though the site seems to be loaded with writers and readers alike whose turnons are activated by stats.

Do you write stories where your characters don't show a different personality from the narrator? You just write vanilla Romance do you?--and don't think that's lazy writing? Oh, but you don't actually do any writing here at all, do you?

1) I never said I think characters could not have their own personalities, including ones obsessed with stats. You're making assumptions, as well as looking to argue, as usual.

2) I never said I don't think such people (I'm assuming you mean the ones who like stats) don't exist. I said they do exist. Because I don't like stats does not mean I believe those who do should be tarred and feathered.

3) I have never claimed to have submitted a story on Lit. I do claim to have copy edited and beta read over 70 Lit stories and that I'm primarily a romance reader. Apparently romance to you is vanilla, which is strange, because the romance I read is NOT vanilla, which leads me to believe you know jack shit about the romance genre.

4) Finally, the Author's Hangout is "A place for writers and readers to socialize and discuss the craft of writing." It's not my problem that you can't handle different opinions, Einstein.

Last edited:
I'm not at all sure you understand your own posts, LV. :rolleyes:

(And I think you use the word "edit" rather loosely. I've seen no evidence that you really are an editor--and no, I don't need any testimonials. Those seriously needing an editor don't know a good edit from a hole in the wall. I think you're probably living a fantasy here lost in that world of pretense when folks were led to think the VE system here meant real editors were in residence.)

And as far as being argumentative, I'm pretty sure my turn to razz you for a change is long overdue.

Last edited:
Back