What are the moderators' restrictions for non-con?

bumpercars

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Posts
123
I'm trying to figure out exactly what the rules are for moderator approval in the non-con category.

There's a story in the new queue right now in which a man has abducted a woman, who he rapes and impregnates. He keeps her imprisoned and forces her to watch a video of her impregnation each day, until she's very pregnant and has Stockholm syndrome.

Now, this story obviously got through moderation, which is fine. Fantasies are for exploring ideas, including ideas that don't belong in reality.

But I wrote a story for the non-con section that also had an impregnation. Similarly, the victim objected very thoroughly, although she had an orgasm anyway. Similarly, she was not physically hurt. It got rejected with this note:

"We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused."

So, I guess what I'm wondering is, where are the moderators drawing the line? Do all of the victims in non-con stories need to be secretly happy about it now, even if that happiness is itself forced?
 
There's only one person who can help you with this, as the edges on this indeed are subjective. They are controlled only by Laurel, however, the sole submissions editor here, who both passed the story you are referring to and didn't pass yours. You could try contacting her via PM (the Private Message system at the top right of this page--address name "Laurel") and ask her this question. It' all according to one person--Laurel.
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
On the point of PMing here: you can, but there's a good chance you won't get a reply. She has so much going on that she just can't get to all her PMs. Just write, note, submit, and see what happens
It depends on the issue. I had a query about collaborative story submissions that was replied to within 24 hours with resolution.

Reporting submission problems often results in breaking the story loose, but the writer won't get a specific response, because as you say, she's flat out like a lizard drinking, and is already wrangling the next story.
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top