Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Under the Table


Not terribly surprised to discover Karen wore no underwear, Josephine used her index fingertip to softly stroke the slit of Karen’s womanhood. Karen moaned audibly, drawing the attention of the whole room. She plunged her tongue deeply into Josephine’s mouth and slid it around. In response, Josephine tickled the roof of Karen’s mouth with her tongue tip while, under the table, pressing the flat of her index fingertip gently over the opening to Karen’s vagina.

 
Sam stood there watching karen und Josephine and could only imgaine were Josephine's hand was as Karen moaned. Sam couldnt help but to rub her thighs together and look at the prince for a second wondering if the bulge in his pants was growing at the sight which he had so closely.

She even thought about crawling under the table to the prince to surprise him or even up to Karen and Josephine to play along but she just stood still rubing her thighs and even slipping one hand between her legs hoping no one notices.
 
Josephine tickled the roof of Karen’s mouth with her tongue tip while, under the table, pressing the flat of her index fingertip gently over the opening to Karen’s vagina. Karen's back arched and her head lolled back, breaking the kiss, as her hips thrust forward, seeking actual penetration. She whimpered with need.

 

Ian had always known this day would come. His decision to maintain his employment in Josephine's household while acting as Karen's foster father had practically guaranteed it. The benefits of his niece's cosmopolitan upbringing under Josephine's loving tutelage, he'd always believed, more than compensated for any disadvantage of her exposure to some of the more extreme bohemianism of Josephine's lifestyle.

Most importantly, neither Josephine nor any of her retinue and guests had ever shown any inclination to any perversion that would endanger a young girl. Karen had grown up with what he considered a healthy understanding of, and curiosity about, sex. That had never been acted upon under Josephine's roof until tonight, Karen's eighteenth birthday. Ian had to admit the appropriate inevitability of tonight's activities.

He did not entirely approve, however, of how wantonly Karen and Josephine marked her initiation into this lifestyle. As they kissed passionately, Josephine's right hand disappeared under the table, where it had access between Karen's legs. Soon, Karen moaned loudly, then her back arched and head lolled back as she whimpered in obvious lust.

Ian got up from his chair and went into the kitchen.


 
Samantha watched nibbling her lip when she saw Ian get up and walk in the kitchen she smirked some and looked over the tble once more. Making sure no one needed anything of her right at the moment she went after Ian.

Walking in after him she smiled softly and did so as if she needed somthing out of the fridge and said softly behind him.

"Everything ok?"
 
Keeping Tabs



Josephine tickled the roof of Karen’s mouth with her tongue tip while, under the table, pressing the flat of her index fingertip gently over the opening to Karen’s vagina. Karen's back arched and her head lolled back, breaking the kiss, as her hips thrust forward, seeking actual penetration. She whimpered with need, even more so when Josephine suddenly withdrew her hand.

“You have more kisses to bestow,” Josephine reminded her quietly. Then she spoke so all could hear. “That’s seven!”


 
7


“That’s seven!” Mistress Josephine announced after removing her hand from between Karen's thighs and quietly reminding her she had more kisses to bestow. Karen nodded and got unsteadily to her feet.

Michele, still fully nude, stood in her traditional spot behind Josephine's chair. Now very excited, Karen stepped up to her and, with her right hand, pulled Michele's hips against her own while deeply kissing her. Her hand slipped down to caress Michele's bottom while her left hand went to Michele's right breast.
 
Last edited:

"Everything ok?" a sweet voice asked behind him.

Ian turned around to find the new maid, Samantha, standing just inside the kitchen door. He did his best to keep his eyes on hers, and not ogle her luscious, nude body.

"Oh, I guess so," he smiled at her concern. "It's just that Karen is like my own daughter. I raised her. It's just a little hard on an old-fashioned bloke like me to witness -- and, in this case, literally 'witness' -- her sexual coming of age."


 
Samantha smirks while listening to Ian. She walks over to the sink were a couple of srawberries are still laying and takes one bitting into it teasingly as she then walks over to Ian.

"Yeah I do believe that is ...well lets call it weird shall we...oh by the way I wasnt able to thank you really for the strawberries you brought me earlier...!"

She stood right before him and couldnt help but think if Karen might be upset with her if she flirted with her uncle or maybe did somthing with him before she could have.
 


"By the way," Samantha smiled. "I wasn't able to thank you really for the strawberries you brought me earlier."

"You're very welcome," Ian replied. "Though, if you appreciate them, then how about sharing the last few there with me?"



 
Samantha smirked and nods. She takes another strawberry in between her fingers and steps as close as she can but not enough so that there bodys touch. Thou if Ian or Sam should breath in deeply their bodies would touch.

She held the strawberry to Ian lips as she licked her own tasting the strawberry she had just aten.

" I love sharing..."

She says teasingly as her eyes lock to his.
 
Quid Pro Quo

The fine worsted wool of Karen's school blazer and short skirt made Michele's bare skin tingle warmly as Karen pulled Michele's hips against her own while deeply kissing her. Karen's hand slipped down to caress Michele's bottom while her left hand went to Michele's right breast. Michele responded by squeezing Karen's buttocks with her left hand while sliding her right hand under her skirt to stroke Karen's bare womanhood.
 
As they kissed, Michele began playing with Karen's bottom with her left hand while sliding her right hand under Karen's skirt to stroke her bare womanhood. Karen moaned as her own left hand slid down Michele's nude frame from her breast to make its way between her thighs and start fondling her in return.
 
gg

The young woman was so blesssed. The mistress serving as both godess and gyno.
Prof edgeways wondered how had he ever deserved to see this? These examples of female greatness in full riping.
 


"I love sharing," Samantha said as she held a strawberry up to Ian's lips.

"Me, too," he replied as her took the strawberry between his front teeth, then bent down to offer half to her open mouth.
 
Samantha smirks and tippie toed a bit to bit the other half of the strawberry from Ian's mouth. Her nude body presses up against his as her hands hold onto his sides.

"Mmmm tasty"

She says before she bites and then kisses him enjoying the taste of the strawberry und his lips.
 

Ian bites away the other half of the strawberry and uses his tongue to tuck it to the side of his cheek to get it out of the way. He kisses Samantha passionately, wrapping his arms around her to hold her curvaceous nude body gently against his. He relishes the feel of her large firm breasts pressed against his chest.

"Everyone seems well supplied in the dining room right now," he whispers between kisses. "Let's go back in the garden and pick some more berries. I can think of a few I'd especially love to taste."

 
Samantha smiles and kisses back noding.

"sure would love that...and who knows mabe I will need more berries for later.."

She doesnt fight the feeling of her body pressed to his.
 

Letting go of her just long enough to remove his tuxedo coat, cummerbund, and bow tie, all of which he lays on a clean space on the kitchen counter, he then wraps his right arm around her thin nude waist and escorts her through the breakfast nook and out the back door. A winding brick staircase leads down to the lawn, which they cross to the area near the swimming pool.

poolhous.jpg


"You know, Darling," he says softly. "We'll get awfully dirty in the garden, and I bet I can find the three berries for which I most hunger right here."

 
"mmmm I believe your Right Ian "

She smiles and looks around not have been outside yet to see the grounds. She pulls him close and kisses him again.

"Mmm and were do you wish to take these Berries you so hunger for?!"
 
"Where do you wish to take these berries you so hunger for?" Samantha asks.

"I'll 'take' a taste of one right now," he chuckles as he leans over and licks her left nipple, drawing it into his mouth and sucking gently on it for a moment. Then he straightens up and suggests, "I think I'll take the rest over on one of these chaise lounges over here."

poolhous.jpg


He leads her to one of the plush and shaded sunbathing couches next to the pool.

 
She bites her lower lip as he sucks and licks on her nipple.

"MMmmkay"

She maons softly as she follows and then sits down on the chair laying back teasingly and then spreads slowly her legs looking up at him.

"And which berry First?!"

She asks with a smirk.
 
Picking Berries

"Which berry first?" Samantha asks as she lays back on the cushioned chaise lounge and slowly spreads her legs.

"Well, I already tasted one, and it was scrumptious," Ian replies as he sits down on the edge of the couch next to her. "And look! Her is another quite like it!"

He leans across her to take her right nipple in his mouth, licking it, sucking it, and nipping at it softly. His right hand moves to her other breast and gently teases its nipple.
 
Samantha smiles to what he says and her eyes are locked on him and watched what he was doing. She bites her lower lip as she feels his playful and teasing touches.

"Mmm.... those are very nice berries...."
 
As they kissed, Michele began playing with Karen's bottom with her left hand while sliding her right hand under Karen's skirt to stroke her bare womanhood. Karen moaned as her own left hand slid down Michele's nude frame from her breast to make its way between her thighs and start fondling her in return. Unlike many others in this room, Michele hadn't known Karen as a little girl. Only a little more than a year older than Karen herself, Michele had met her on the verge of adulthood. She had no hesitation about taking full advantage of Karen turning eighteen. Karen's hand between her thigh made her purr with delight as she used her middle finger to part Karen's already soaking labia and slip inside her vagina.


 
Back
Top