The KISSING thread........

I can't believe it's been this long since anybody's been here.

I'd like to say that things had gotten better but they haven't, not really, except for just a few occasions, and I don't know how to nudge the situation off dead center. What I really like is the kind of kisses described in Bull Durham..."long, slow, soft, wet kisses that last three days." Actually I would like it if they'd last three seconds, but most of the time I try to initiate a kiss with my husband and he seems to put up with it and then breaks it off and I feel like a cassette tape that's just been ejected. After nearly 30 years I don't expect things to be just exactly like they were when we were dating or first married, but I'd give him credit for trying. I feel famished, desperate...am I going to get what I want and is it going to be any good if I beg?
 
I have my kinky married guy who will try just about anything.
One night I was reading some Forum letters from a magazine and had an idea I wanted to try with him.

I sucked his cock until he came and then held his cum in my mouth. I then french kissed him with his own cum - and he got rock hard again in seconds.

Probably the kinkiest kiss i've had ;)


:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Yeah...this can be amazing. ;)


Kissing is one of the most important things to me. I've kissed a very small amount of people in my life, and that's because I always found it to be sacred, in a way. You can discover so much through kissing, and not just kissing on the mouth.
The kissing has gotten better over the years, even though I can count the number of kissing partners on two hands (or maybe one even?). I've found that it can be a lot like sex-with experience, experiment, and mutual passion, it is gets more and more amazing. :heart:
 
Mistress K said:
I have my kinky married guy who will try just about anything.
One night I was reading some Forum letters from a magazine and had an idea I wanted to try with him.

I sucked his cock until he came and then held his cum in my mouth. I then french kissed him with his own cum - and he got rock hard again in seconds.

Probably the kinkiest kiss i've had

Believe it or not, there's actually a term for that--it's called a "snowball."

I hope your kinky married guy is coming to you because he's being denied at home. If he's stinting his wife of kisses, shame on him.
 
I know this doesn't sound very romantic but I love it when a man pulls my head back with a quick jerk of my hair and kisses me.

Oh yes, I love a little hair tug too. I love the strength and passion I feel from my man when he does that
 
Kissing, like luggage, expands to fill the time allotted for it; and shrinks to fit the space it's given.

Kissing should be measured in hours, not minutes.

A good kisser does for sex what an expert chef does for a meal.

Kissers are the sensualists of this world.

A fine kiss, like a fine wine, ages well.

A remembrance of a great kiss can sustain love over time, distance, and hardship.

Each part of the mouth should be savored in a fine kiss: each lip, both inside and out, the tongue, the roof of the mouth, insides of the cheeks.

Kissing is the lost art of lovemaking.

I emphatically agree!!
 
To be honest, for a good kiss the woman's upper lip must be first and foremost HAIRLESS!

I was out for new years last Saturday night and I kissed a few (to be honest pretty drunk) girls. One of them looked fine, but upon closer inspection she had a mini moustache. I couldn't stomach it and walked off quickly. Why do girls do this? :confused: I shave daily :confused::confused::confused::confused:
 
Sticky this thread already.

We need to bring the kiss back.

I don't know what made me open this thread again but I'm really glad I did:
I had a pretty intense kiss yesterday to celebrate National Make Out Day. It may not be an actual holiday, but heck it's a fun one to celebrate.
Guess I've been living under a rock cuz I've never heard of NMOD -- or maybe I have and been doing my damnedest to ignore it.

May 5th you say? How very interesting ... :cool:
 
I've been told by a previous GF

That I'm a very good kisser...

I like all kinds... except maybe wet and sloppy... unless you're talking about licking and sucking

Tongue play... gentle... deep.. maybe a little nipping... and OH YESSS!!! Good kissing is a must for foreplay which I also love to do and receive!!!!

:kiss:
 
Just kissed once but i found it really hard to be creative.
Idk i am a Bad kisser i guess :)
 
A good, slow french kiss while in the act of passionate sex usually gets me over the top and results in a great orgasm. I love to kiss!
 
I'm a sucker for kissing, I love when my fiancee puts on her bright red lipstick and leaves her mark all over my chest and abs, then after she has marked me thoroughly with her lipstick she then proceeds to kiss and nibble my neck and chest leaving hickes all over me she calls it " Marking Her Territory"......afterwards well go out separate ways with our friends me to the local Bar with my pals and she out to eat with her besties, once we get home she inspects me to make sure I didn't try to wash off her lipstick (I never do) if she is satisfied she will tie me down and kiss me into submission, she has a amazing lipstick fetish which I think I enjoy more than her
 
Kissing...all kinds and in all places please..just lips on me is so sensuous. Talk about making a girl crazy. I get so hot and wet especially when a tongue is involved. Neck thighs shoulders back mmm. Kisses rock!
 
It seems I can gauge the sexual connection I will have with someone by how we kiss. The deepest connections I've developed with lovers have been the best kissers I've experienced.
 
Last edited:
A good wet kiss always gets my juices flowing!

Kissing while having sex is pretty hot too...
 
Back
Top