*'Sanctuary' for Us *

Helen was moved by Amy's new take-charge demeanor, it was more like her usual self and what Helen found most attractive about the ginger beauty. It had been years since anyone dared issue her an order and she had to admit, where most men doing so would anger her to no end, hearing it from a lovely young lass made her juices flow quite readily and she felt her body obey before her mind had even thought to give permission. It wasn't long at all before Amelia Pond had Helen Magnus crying out her release, a cry that rent the air and reverberated off of the walls of the room which felt hot and humid from the women's shared passion, so much greater than the space it was confined to.

She lie there, a light sheen of sweat on her heaving chest as she looked down sweetly at the angel at her breast, a wicked grin spread those full, pouty lips of Amy's as she nipped the tender bud, causing Helen to cry out again, this time more softly. Both women chuckled at this and Amy's hand, indeed slick with the proof of Helen's satisfaction with her newest lover, moved slowly to cup her sex, the movement deliberate, sexually possessive...It moistened Helen even further as those green eyes glimmered with mischief and passion.

''Mmmm, Amy, what can I do for you now?'' she asked, her voice sultry and husky after her orgasmic exaltation of seconds before.

Amy felt Helen’s nipple harden in her mouth to such an extent she feared they might actually erupt through the skin. As she teased her lover’s honey pot she felt the ultra efficient scientist begin to lose control. First it was gentle whimpers then guttural moans which were followed by deep, heave, satisfying breaths. It was at this point Amy felt Helen surrender completely as soft moist dew began to form over her body. When Amy moved her mouth to the other nipple it tipped the balance and Helen arched upwards as Amy’s fingers brought her to fulfilment. Wave after wave of nectar squirted forth bathing Amy’s fingers as her prey cried out in total release.

Gradually the climax subsided and Helen laid back and there was a post storm like silken peace that had both women embraced in passion for each other. Again Amy used her mouth on one of Helen’s nipples and again she used her hand on her sex which stirred Helen’s passion again. Only this time as she purred she asked in a soft post orgasmic lustful voice “Mmmm, Amy, what can I do for you?”

Amy thought she had died and gone to Heaven. Here was this amazing woman, one whom her friend the Doctor described as being one of the greatest scientific minds he had met anywhere in the universe wanting to make love to her. Amy sighed softly “I’m yours for this wonderful moment, do anything you want to do to me. ANYTHING!” With those words she met Helen’s mouth with hers and drew her into a passionate kiss as she waited her own fulfilment.
 
Back
Top