Do you prefer sexy young girls or sexy older women?

neither really, younger or older, women are just awesome :D

that said, something feels slightly more wrong in being attracted to, say, a 16-19 year old girl nowadays - hot for sure, but at 29 I can't help but notice just how young they are mentally.
 
I'm 51 and married.

My fantasy would be to hook up with a 20-something athletic small breasted nymph.

In reality, if i wasn't married, I'd prefer a 35-45 yr old woman who laughs easily and loves sex as much as i do.

^^^^^<<<DITTO WHAT HE SAID>>>^^^^^

My wife teases me that 20 goes into 45 a lot easier than 50 goes into 20. Hmmm I wonder what she means by that.:D
 
Lol, your wife sounds very clever! I think I have an idea of what she's talking about ;)
 
I have only been with younger (usually my age) but have always had a fetish for a mature women, one that could take charge and show me a thing or two.
 
Not sure - get me one of each and I'll do a comparitive test!

In seriousness, although there are some younger lasses who have a "wise old head", most can't excite me intellectually so I tend towards 35+ women

Love reading this kind of thing as a challenge. I wouldn't say I had a wise head but I can match most older guys intellectually and love doing so. I've been told I surprise people because I'm almost girly, love getting dressed up an looking pretty. But I can hold my own in any debate, and in fact relish in them. I think that's probably why I like older guys in the first place.
 
Though of course the younger ladies are fantastic, at my age it is difficult to find a young lady that shares my interests, such as classic rock (I'm talking 60's & 70's), leisurely walks with no particular destination. Taking time to explore each other, you know, just connect mentally before jumping into the physical connection.

Not saying that I would ever turn away a young girl. :D
 
definitely older women, nothing personal against the lovely young ladies, but......
 
Test drives offered free of charge?

Trust me to make a simple question complicated, but it isn't really that simple.;)
There are other components, intelligence, a sense of humour and the ability to string words together to form a sentence count as well.
On balance an older woman with those attributes is always going to be sexier in my book..
 
There simply is not one answer to this question; just too many other qualities to consider.
 
No matter how we parse it
Assuming everyone involved is a consenting adult
Age really IS just a number

It does not define who we are
or what our experiences have been
or who we may love
 
Young or Old

I take a middle age woman who has experience and the confident over any young lady. My partner of over two and a half years keeps me going at 64 all night long.
 
Women............new or older....?

Yes!!!!! I love em all! Im 59, my GF is 70, and I do look (and fanasize about) younger women, too. The more experience I get, with different women, that I do get to know and fall in love with (as a younger man, it was more about the chase and the final catch, that was holding me (back I think) the more I enjoy the moment and like to take my time more and am more deeply "into" sex. I love the experience that an older woman brings, but still am enough of a "kid" that I love the wild, inexperienced abandon of younger women as well. Guess I have no real choice except for "YES!!!"
 
---

I love 'em all from the time they break the legal limit,
to the day before they got one foot in the grave.
 
I adore all women....but I would say older (35+)...all about attitude/maturity.

Doesn't mean I won't stare/lust after an attractive younger girl though...;)
 
At My Age

As a guy at age of 65, the great majority of women in my sphere of contact are younger. There is a great deal to be said for 20-30 year old women and their youthfulness. There is more to be said for 30-60 year old women and their experience and outright joyful exuberance.

Right now, I'm in a rather dry period so I would be happy to get together with anyone with an interest.
 
Looking at the bodies of younger females is pure joy for me. Age, I'm 73, is partnered with gravity. Gravity and the human form don't complement each other. I also find a special wonder in the eyes of younger females. Life has been simple and positive for most of them and this is reflected in their eyes.

But I don't want to fuck these younger females nor do I want to talk with them. Their lack of experience is a big part of their beauty and attractiveness but it also makes them boring!!!!

Older females have experiences they can share. And they know how to enjoy sex as sex.
 
older.

granted younger may offer a more superficial visual delight ... but, older is bolder in my experience and that is so much better. even when i was younger i thought so, maybe since i had a long-standing relationship in my 20s with a lady in her late 40s. :cattail:
 
Women with brains - age not too important. When I was 20 I never even considered the "older woman" 25+. Now ..... 25 to 50 is on the table. Still the thought of someone "senior" to me still doesn't appeal too much. When I was 20'ish it was like looking at my friends mothers. Some good looking but just seemed eeew. Now it would almost be like looking at grand mothers. Know what I mean?
 
Back
Top