Hooking up with a MILF(CLOSED)

Tanya grinned as Matt kissed her, "I am sure I dont taste as good as you do baby." Tanya pushes Matt onto his back, and slides down his body. She looks up at him as she slowly strokes Matt's cock up and down, teasing the tip and ridges as she moves up and down.
 
Matt grinned when he was pushed onto his back and sighed when he felt Tanya's hand begin stroking his cock. "You are so amazing" He said softly as she started moving down his body. He still couldn't believe his luck of running into his exes mother.
 
Tanya grins and looks at Matt, "do you want me to use my mouth baby?" Tanya sticks her tounge out and using just the tip moves her tounge up and down, teasing him and trying to drive him wild.
 
Matt groaned out softly at the feeling of Tanya's tongue on his shaft. "Yes please use your mouth bring me pleasure like I did to you baby." His cock was rock solid and began to glisten as it was becoming coated with her warm saliva.
 
Tanya teases Matt with her tounge, moving her tounge up and down. Tanya slowly begins to lick and suck on Matt's cock tip with her mouth, not moving her head to take more than just the tip of his cock. Stroking her hand up and down his cock Tanya smiles and hums around Matt's cock to give him pleasure.
 
"Mmmm yes!" Matt groaned out as he felt Tanya start to suck on the head of his cock while she stroked his shaft with her soft hand. If someone were to tell him that this was going to happen back when he was dating Pamela he would have never of believed it. He was so lucky to have ran into her at the resort and could tell this was going to be a very amazing week indeed. What better way to get over an ex than to sleep with her mother.
 
Tanya smiles as Matt groans, "feeling good baby?" Tanya opens her throat wide and takes Matt all the way down her throat. Slowly she starts to move her head up and down on his cock, "baby I want you to cum into my throat."
 
Tanya started deep throating his huge cock with ease. No girl fully swallowed the length of his cock before the feeling was amazing. "Oh baby you won't have to wait much longer for that"
 
Tanya smiles at him as she takes him all the way down her throat, humming around Matt's cock. Bobbing her head on Matt's cock, trying to give him as much pleasure as she can.
 
Matt was enjoying every second of this heavenly blow job Tanya was bringing him. The he was sent over the edge and he groaned out and without warning started to cum in her mouth. Shooting stream after stream of his warm sticky seed.
 
Tanya smiles as Matt cums into her mouth, she swallows each and every spurt down her throat. She slowly starts to lick him clean and looks up at him, "enjoy that baby?" Tanya slowly slides her body up along Matt's and kiss him and begins to nuzzle his chin.
 
"Oh fuck yes that was amazing!" Matt said as Tanya licked up all all his cum leaving just a thin layer of her saliva on his shaft. As she started to move up his body Matt ran his hands down her sides to her perfect round ass cupping her warm cheeks with his big hands. "You are a goddess Tanya" He said softly as he found her lips and kissed her passionately.
 
Tanya smiles, "you sure are a smooth talker Matthew." Tanya kisses him back and wiggles her body on top of Matt, "are you gonna show me how talented you are with this big dick of yours? Cuz I want it inside of me again."
 
Matt sighed out as Tanya wiggled on top of his body. His enormous cock coming back to full attention. "I'm so glad we are hooking up it is nice to be with a woman who can handle my big dick. Your daughter could only get about half of me inside her, she has a tight little pussy." Matt's hands were roaming the beautiful body of Tanya as she wiggled on him.
 
Tanya decides to tease Matt a little bit, "you mean to tell me my pussy is too big? That is a bit mean to say to a woman." Tanya wiggles a little, "since I am the only woman here who is able to handle your big cock, that is a bit harsh."
 
"No that's not what I meant at all." Matt said as he ran his hand down and pressed his finger against Tanya's tight snug entrance and once the tip of his finger entered her hole it felt like it was being sucked in to her tight tunnel. "That's a tight fucking pussy right there. A perfect pussy." He started sliding his finger deeper into her feeling her slick warm walls around his finger. "Your daughter was too tight and you are right on the border line of being to tight to take me all in" Matt hoped this would clear things up with her letting her know that he didn't mean anything bad by it.
 
Last edited:
Tanya smiles at Matt, "its ok baby, as long as your big cock fits inside of me and can make me scream in pleasure I am happy." Tanya pulls Matt on top of her, "why don't you put your cock inside of me instead of your finger."
 
"With pleasure" Matt said as he was pulled on top of Tanya. His hands found hers and he adjusted his hips so his cock slipped right inside of her wet hungry pussy that swallowed up his cock quickly. "Oh fuck!" He groaned out from pure pleasure. Tanya was so tight it was incredible he was quickly becoming addicted to her heavenly pussy.
 
Back
Top