Hooking up with a MILF(CLOSED)

Tanya cuddles Matt's head into her clevage and smiles down at him, "yes we should have. I have wanted to fuck you since you dated Pam." Tanya smiles, "tell me when you are ready to go upstairs baby."
 
Tanya was holding Matt against her like he was a child and it felt good as he was recovering from the orgasm. Lifting his hips up slightly he pulled his board shorts back up planting a kiss on her chest between her breasts. "Alright I am ready to head up to my suite now"
 
Tanya climbs off of Matt's lap and out of the hot tub, "you have a suite?" Tanya is impressed that he has a suite. Tanya wraps herself in a towel and looks at Matt, "lead the way baby."
 
Matt climbed out of the hot tub his legs still a little weak. He stopped by the bar and grabbed two more drinks and then lead the way back to his suite. When they got into the room he went over to the couch and placed the drinks down not before taking a sip from his. "You are so sexy Tanya"
 
Tanya grasps Matt's hand as they head to his suite, the two drew quite a few stares from people. Tanya walks over to where Matt set the drinks down and sits down on the couch, and slowly sips her drink, "Well thank you Matty, it has been awhile since someone noticed."
 
Matt leaned back on the couch and stretched his arm along the back of the couch behind Tanya. He was feeling so relieved and relaxed after having sex with his ex's mother. This was going to be one amazing week it was his first night here and he already had sex with this goddess and had her back in his room. "Yeah this suite is really nice. Would you like the tour?" He asked with a smile
 
Tanya smiles at Matt's question, "i'd love a tour, it is so much nicer than my room." Tanya hopes Matt invites her to move her belongings here. Tanya decides to tease Matt, "are you recovered enough to be able to show me around."
 
"I'm getting there" He teased back as he grabbed a hold of Tanya's hand and showed her the living room and kitchen then into his bedroom. Stopping by the bed for a second then he showed her the bathroom with the shower and jacuzzi tub and then the patio outside his bedroom. "So what do you think?"
 
Tanya squeezes Matt's hand as he shows her around. She admires the bedroom and the size of the bed, "plently of room to play there." Tanya grins a wide grin at Matt. As they walk into the bathroom and Matt shows her the jacuzzi, "that looks like it would be a fun place to play as well."
 
"Yes it does look like fun. Would be just like earlier but we would have a little more privacy" Matt said as he wrapped his arms around Tanya from behind as he gazed out onto the beach, the sound of the waves crashing into the sand can be heard from where they were standing. He moved forward a little more so her ass was pressed against his groin.
 
Tanya smiles as Matt holds her, and they watch the beach, "you have such a nice view from here, my room's window overlooks the parking lot." Tanya moans softly as she feels Matt's bulge rub into her ass. Tanya softly moved her ass back and forth trying to tempt him.
 
Matt sighed softly when Tanya started rubbing her ass against him. He never seen an ass like hers on a girl before, it was the perfect size big but not too big. When she rubbed it against him like this he began to harden against her. Even after emptying two years of sexual build up about thirty minutes earlier he was still able to get hard which even amazed him.
 
Grinning softly as she felt Matt get hard against her ass Tanya keeps grinding her ass against him. Tanya reaches behind her and takes Matt's hands and brings them around her and onto her breasts, "I noticed you enjoyed my boobs earlier."
 
Matt let out a sigh when he felt Tanya take his hands and bring them up to her heavenly mounds. He found himself nervous around her because since she was older and more mature he felt everything needed to be perfect. Matt started caressing and massaging her perfect breasts with his big hands.
 
Tanya grins as she feels Matt massage her breasts. She can tell that he is nervous so she tries to calm him down, "listen Matty, my ex husband did not notice me or my body for the last 4 years of our marriage, you do not have to be nervous. You being here and telling me you enjoy my body does wonders for me."
 
Matt calmed down some after he heard Tanya say that. He started caressing her breasts even more they were big but yet also so perky and he loved that. "I do enjoy your body you are fucking sexy" Leaning down he pulled the strap on her back and pulled untieing her bikini top which he finished pulling off with his hand then placed his hands back on her bare mounds.
 
Tanya smiles as she feels Matt relax, "im glad you like my body." Tanya feels desireable for the first time in years, and it feels wonderful. Tanya spins in Matt's arms, "now you can look at my breasts and enjoy them."
 
"They are amazing" Matt said as he sat down on the chair that was on the porch pulling Tanya down with him causing her breasts to press against his face. They were so warm and felt amazing pressing against each side of his face. His hands grabbing her tight ass and holding on as he moved his face around against her breasts.
 
Tanya smiles as Matt continues to enjoy her breasts. She sits down on his lap and wiggles just a little bit to get comfy, "ok baby, bury your face in my breasts, enjoy them." Tanya pushes her boobs to Matt's face and grins, "motorboat in my boobs baby."
 
Matt grinned as he moved his face side to side between Tanya's breasts. His hands on her ass squeezing tightly and pulling her up some which pressed her breasts against him even more. As he lifted her up this let his fingers slide between her cheeks under her bikini. Settling her back down on his lap he ran his tongue up between her breasts and chest up her neck to her lips and gave her a deep wet kiss.
 
Tanya grinned as Matt played in her tits, "do you know that my ex husband said my boobs were too big. Do you think they are too big baby?" Tanya pushes her boobs into Matts face some more, "kiss and lick them for me baby."
 
"He is crazy they are not too big they are perfect. They are big and stay nice and perky like they are fake but I can tell by their feel that they are one hundred percent real" He said before starting to obey Tanya and kiss her breasts making a circular trail around her mounds along the outside working his way closer to her nipples making a spiral like trail. Running the tip of his tongue along her skin between kisses.
 
Tanya moans, "you are very good baby, my breasts are one hundred percent real." His kissing and tounging her boobs feels amazing, "oh yes baby keep doing it, oh yes." Tanya has never had her nipples feel this good before.
 
Matt's mouth reached her nipples and he started licking and even lightly sucking on her nipples almost like a baby would. His fingertips that were close to her pussy could feel the heat coming from her mound and still couldn't believe his luck with this amazing woman.
 
Tanya grins as Matt sucks on her nipples, "oh yes baby, keep sucking." Tanya holds Matt's head to her nipples as he sucks. She closes her eyes and throws her head back as she softly moans. Tanya can feel her pussy get puffy and moist and ready for Matt's cock again.
 
Back
Top