Hooking up with a MILF(CLOSED)

Kate smiles, "mine." Kate takes Matt's hands and leads him to her room, which is next door to Tanya's room. As Kate and Matt go into Kate's room, Tanya and her man enter her room. Tanya smiles and gives Matt a little wave, "have a good night Matty. I know i will." Tanya takes her mystery man into her room and proceeds to fuck each other's brains out. Tanya is a talented artist in the bedroom. The sounds can be heard in Kate's room.

Kate gets Matt inside her room and starts kissing and undressing him. She undresses for him and shows him her pretty ass.
 
Matt eagerly followed Kate to her room and saw Tanya going into the room next to hers with a man. He felt a wave of jealously go over him when he saw the lucky man with Tanya. He tried shaking it off and ignored the sounds coming from the other room. Watching Kate undress for him, he reached out and felt her pert ass. "your so sexy"
 
Kate smiles and jiggles her ass for Matt, "worship my ass baby, I love having my ass kissed and loved." Kate grins, "this guy is so easy" she thinks to herself, "he is going to be an average lay and she will be out hunting again." Kate groans as she listens to the sounds from next door, "baby lets give those sounds competition."
 
"Oh is that so?" He leaned forward and started kissing and lightly running his tongue along her flesh. His hand caressing her other cheek that his mouth currently wasn't on. His other hand running around to her teen pussy and he started rubbing along her lips. His cock growing in his shorts.
 
Kate giggles, "yup I absolutely love it." Moaning softly she pushes her ass against his mouth and groans as he starts to finger her. Kate moves her hand back and starts to stroke his cock and jumps in surprise, "damn you are huge. Im not sure if that is going to fit inside of me."
 
He grinned against her ass when she pushed back against him, her soft flesh pressing against his face which turned him on even more. "Oh it better fit because I haven't had sex in a very long time now" He said against her ass then playfully nipped her cheek before continuing to kiss it.
 
Kate turns and looks at Matt and lays down on the bed, "ok baby. Try and put it in." Kate lays back and spreads her legs, she is scared of his massive cock and how much it is going to rip her pussy apart. She has never seen such a monster cock like his.
 
Matt dropped his board shorts and got on the bed in between Kate's legs. Spitting on his hand and stroking his cock lubing it with his saliva before pressing his tip against her entrance. He slowly began sliding into her spreading her out with his thick cock. It seemed even bigger since he hadn't had sex since he started dating Pamela.
 
Kate whimpers as she feels Matt spread her open, "oh baby it is just too big." Kate wiggles as Matt pushes inside of her. Kate tries to take all of his cock, but it is just to big. Kate looks up at him, "im sorry dude, I will give you a hand job, but you are just too big for my pussy."
 
"God this is the story of my life.. my ex couldn't take it in either" He laid down next to her on his side, his cock reaching out between the gap between them and rubbing against her. "Just make me feel good the best you can Kate" His hands began roaming her tone body running across her soft smooth skin.
 
Kate frowns, "Im sorry dude, you are just so big." Kate moves her hand up and down on Matt's cock, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible. She squeezes on him as if he was inside her pussy and keeps her hands lubed, but it is still just her hand.
 
Kate's hands felt really good after not having sex in so long but the pleasure wasn't good enough to get past the disappointment. "Try giving me a blow job" He turned onto his back with his towering cock sticking straight up above his body. He began to think about how he should have stayed there with Tanya.
 
Kate shakes her head, "no way baby there is no way you are going to get that into my mouth." Kate strokes his cock faster and faster, kate squeezes and lubes his cock, but she knows it is no pussy. Kate rubs his balls and teases the veins with her fingers.
 
More disappointment for Matt and he just laid there enjoying Kate running her hands up and down his cock. It felt good and was bringing him near the edge it wasn't quite the pleasure he was hoping to feel but it would have to do. "Come sit on my face while your stroke my cock. At least let me taste your young pussy."
 
Kate moves over Matt's face, she feels bad that she can't take him in her mouth since he is going to eat her, but his cock is just too big. As Kate continues to stroke Matt's cock they could hear the man next door with Tanya, "oh yes baby take that fucker all the way down your throat." Kate frowns, "looks like you should have stayed with the old maid afterall."
 
'Yeah I should have' He thought to himself wishing it was him being pleasured other than that man with Tanya. He focused on Kate's pussy though lapping his tongue at her slit loving how she tasted. He used his talented tongue to devour her young pussy. He wanted to make her feel so good and moan out so Tanya would hear them.
 
Kate moaned softly, she was always quiet when she was getting pleasured. Kate works her hand quicker and quicker on Matt's cock, "cum in my hand baby, coat my hand with your cum" Kate wiggles her hips on Matt's face as he keeps eating her pussy, "you are quite talented with your tounge baby." Kate starts to wiggle and tense as she cums quickly from Matt's talented tounge.
 
Matt groaned out at the taste of Kate's sweet nectar and then exploded in her had. Shooting his cum up and it came back down on her hand and his cock. "Lick me clean baby" He said as he just laid there wishing he stayed with Tanya wanting to know what it would be like to be with a mature woman and not an inexperienced teen.
 
Kate starts to lick Matt clean, she just sticks her tounge out and moves it up and down. His cock does not even go inside her mouth. Kate moved up and kissed Matt's lips, "im sorry i couldnt take your cock inside baby, it was just too big."
 
"It's not your fault it's mine for being so big" He sat up and pulled his board shorts back on. "I had a good time though maybe we can hang out again sometime during the week or if you find a friend who would be able to handle my monster" He sat on the edge of the bed letting his hands run over Kate's sexy body.
 
Kate nods her head, "yeah you are a cool guy." Kate smiles at him, "see you at the pool tomorrow?" As soon as they ask that, Tanya yells from the other room, "oh yes baby slide that cock into my pussy." Kate looks at Matt, "sorry for taking you from her, that could have been you if I hadn't"
 
"Yeah I know.. well I'll see you" He got up and left the room heading down the pool area and getting a drink. The sun had set and the moon was high in the star filled sky. Matt grabbed his drink and headed over to the hot tub that was up on a ledge over looking the beach. He leaned back against the ledge sipping his beer as he gazed out on the ocean at the reflection of the moon on the water.
 
Tanya finishes with her mystery guy and decides to go head on down to the pool, see if she can get lucky again. Tanya goes down there and sees Matt. She walks over, "hey matty. how was your girl tonight? Any good?"
 
He heard Tanya's voice and didn't turn to look at her he just kept looking out on the beach. Shaking his head he spoke softly "No not any good at all, just a repeat of your daughter." He took another sip of beer already almost finished with it. "Maybe being so big is just a curse" Finally looking over at her he saw she was in her bikini from earlier.
 
Tanya looks at Matt, "im sorry Matty, i told you that you need a mature woman to help you with that." Tanya slides to stand next to Matt and she softly kisses his shoulder, "if you are interested we could go back to your room, and have some fun?" Tanya winks and trys to tempt him into going upstairs with her.
 
Back
Top