What the hell is this thing?

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
I'm not familiar with the BDSM community and it's terminology, so could someone please tell me what this leather thing is strapped to this woman's neck and corset?

Please fill me in!

It appears to be just a decorative collar. I don't think it serves any real purpose other than fashion statement. Perhaps someone else knows for certain.

it's just stuff. Made out of black stuff. With some suspender stuff to make it stay attached to the red stuff that covers her chest. Maybe to keep her corset from falling down her tits.

People come up with these ideas, yanno? They don't always mean much by them. It has nothing to do with BDSM.

a917a73b69d59999559ddbf2b657cedbe9056b11_m.jpg

Is it possible that Mike Yates and GFY are the same person? Interesting. :)

I kind of thought the collar was more for holding up the corset, as well as being decorative, but didn't know for sure.

Is it possible that Mike Yates and GFY are the same person? Interesting. :)

I kind of thought the collar was more for holding up the corset, as well as being decorative, but didn't know for sure.

My initials are H.H.

44bba8be533363d348de36ba68881d721a1d76a3_m.jpg

That actually may be a harness. Which decorative. I've seen them on a few plus size sites. It's like bondage around tits. I've seen them with pentagrams a lot lately.

Mike, that's the handle for you to hang on to that will stop her from running away from you.

it's just stuff. Made out of black stuff. With some suspender stuff to make it stay attached to the red stuff that covers her chest. Maybe to keep her corset from falling down her tits.

People come up with these ideas, yanno? They don't always mean much by them. It has nothing to do with BDSM.
Titty-garter, maybe?

I'm with others in that I think it's merely an item of clothing. It's a nice item of clothing though, so would be good to know what it's called so that I can acquire one if the fancy takes me...

Back