I'm I too Domme?

my my

it would seem that if for one you let your sub have sex with you it would seem rather strange ,but if it is for a reward I can see it number 2 if your sub fell asleep while still having his cock in you ,well that's a complete other matter To my way of thinking it would demand sever punishment and I mean severe The nerve ,aren't you exciting enough to keep his interest .If I happened to fall asleep ,it would be the last time for sex with Mistress for a long long time and I would be able to sit for a week
The last time when she allowed me to have sex and believe me it doesn't happen often ,for some reason she didn't like what I was doing The sex was over ,it was on the floor for me that night with only my pillow ,I felt fortunate that she allowed me that No orgasms for me for 6 months

No, trust me when I say most men that claim to be submissive only want it on their terms. Don't fall for that trap and wait for the right man. He is out there. Too many think this is just all sorts of sexy, but lack the grit, character, and guts to be a true submissive male.

Back