My Wish For Today

I wish my penis wasn't hurting. :rolleyes:

You are a bad boy, Ben! unfortunately you are probably not the big bad boy Lovecraft has promised to find who might finally get me under his thumb on here. ;)

Your ... OK, and it's hurting is it. Well, darling, trust me, I'm a Dr. :devil:
 
I wish it were Saturday. Isn't it sad when a language loses the mood?;)

How true, but I'd rather take each day as it is.
According to my Consultant, I'd have been a pile of ash by now.
Oh Praise the Lord folks.

We now return you to the studio. . . . .
 
'Fraid the only way is with prayer, Maj..
And the snag with it is that you seldom get a reply.
:rose:

The fact that I don't get a reply is almost making me crazy.

I wish I had been there for my mother more than I actually was
when she was alive.

I wish I had answers to all my questions.

I wish my nights wouldn't be so lonely.

I wish...I wish...I wish...
 
... you are probably not the big bad boy Lovecraft has promised to find who might finally get me under his thumb on here. ;)

Of course he's not, and I haven't bumped into lovecraft here yet, but I'm quite sure he was talking about me. What? No rope smiley on here?

My wish is for Naoko to realize it's me.
 
I wish the season would change right along with the clock tonight. I'm so tired of this winter.
 
May the Goddess give you as you deserve not as you want.

And my wish is that Karma forget us come morning.
 
Of course he's not, and I haven't bumped into lovecraft here yet, but I'm quite sure he was talking about me. What? No rope smiley on here?

My wish is for Naoko to realize it's me.

ROFLMFAO! You better come and flirt with me somewhere else. I only come in here when my wishes have been granted ;).

:kiss:
 
Back
Top