F looking for m pen pal

Hi not been on in a while, I have about 100 pms, ty all for msgs I will try and get back to you at the weekend x

For a long term pen pal to chat with

I'm interested, and interesting. Although, I bet, by now you have another 100 pms in your box. I'm debating. Considering your name.... well, if it's a pen pal you want, I'm available for all sorts of patter, erotic or not.

slide on wet panties

oh I love them when you're so hot n wet the panties slide over your clit, ass and pussy... making my mouth water xxx

Hey, looking for pen pals to exchange regular emails with :)
Hi wet panties,I'm a Brit,would be interested in e-mailing about things I've/you'e done or talking about fantasies.I'm very broadminded,unshockable although you may surprise me.I have had some outdoor fun when livng in England plus before I marreid (divorced now) I used to go to peoples houses and shoot sexy videos.Bye for now. Dave.

alone?

Wow, did I get you alone? I've been waiting for this chance...you've been gone for a while. Reading through your responses here, it seems like the right people never contacted you. I love your one picture on the profile; does that picture summarize what you're like in general?

Back