Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pouts* I didn't like that story, but the spank was fun!

*rubs her eyes in the darkness of her room and tugs a blanket up, tires but not wanting to.go to sleep yet*

*pouts* I didn't like that story, but the spank was fun!

*rubs her eyes in the darkness of her room and tugs a blanket up, tires but not wanting to.go to sleep yet*

Sometimes the line between being awake and slipping into dreams can be wonderfully drifting and swaying to and fro. Soft whispers in your ear can melt into amazing reveries, gentle touches glide into faerie land.

Sorry It Didn't upload lat time... Heres the ball gag I was talking about

Attachments

• Hello Kitty Ball gag.png
    Hello Kitty Ball gag.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 474
Sometimes the line between being awake and slipping into dreams can be wonderfully drifting and swaying to and fro. Soft whispers in your ear can melt into amazing reveries, gentle touches glide into faerie land.

Oh, now that sounds lovely. *soft dreamy smile*

*giggles* I make wonderful Brownies, Daddy RJ

TT wins her way into my heart and back into my good books with her home cooked sweet treats - especially her caramel Fudge!

And She took off saffely too. Now I have ABSOLUTELY no way to talk to her for the next 14 hours.. sigh..... I miss my babychild

TT wins her way into my heart and back into my good books with her home cooked sweet treats - especially her caramel Fudge!

And She took off saffely too. Now I have ABSOLUTELY no way to talk to her for the next 14 hours.. sigh..... I miss my babychild

But once she lands, you'll be that much closer to having her in your arms again!

"That's lovely but I have a garden tub - 6 long, 2 1/2 wide, 2 feet deep, with a skylight and surrounded by mirrors.....plus a separate shower stall big enough for two or three.....two comfortably, 3 cozily.......":rose:

I have tub envy!

Just catching up to last "night's" activities. Good morning/afternoon/evening to the precious little girls and their marvelous Daddies! This seems to be a week that has an extra work day in it. Has it been a long week for all of you too?

I have tub envy!

Just catching up to last "night's" activities. Good morning/afternoon/evening to the precious little girls and their marvelous Daddies! This seems to be a week that has an extra work day in it. Has it been a long week for all of you too?

(Giggles) "Good morning Daddy Stan! We were just talking about that last night at work - and that this month seems to be extra long as well!"

"It will seem like a long time I'm sure Daddy C but just think every minute of it she is getting closer and closer to you! I know thoughts of you are probably filling her mind too!":rose:

It's the Weather

(Giggles) "Good morning Daddy Stan! We were just talking about that last night at work - and that this month seems to be extra long as well!"

-14F below tonight here in Minnesota (glad I don't live in Canada as far as that goes) so yes it's been a long month and January can get out of town none too soon! Hope you are staying warm peaches!

"It will seem like a long time I'm sure Daddy C but just think every minute of it she is getting closer and closer to you! I know thoughts of you are probably filling her mind too!":rose:

I'm guessing here, but she should be back in your arms in seven hours from now! Oh won't that be a happy moment. It will be a long drive home before you can make magic! Or will something happen "on the road" (wink wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back